Thread: Teasing during legit thai massage

Junior Member(有D料到)

Teasing during legit thai massage

Hi bro, I just have a legit thai massage, my body is sore after working out.

During the session, I can feel that she is teasing me. Brushing my balls a couple of time.

After the session, she introduce herself.

What do you think I should do next time ? Book her again this time without my underwear ? Its a legit thai massage wonder what will happen if I get extra and shoot my cum all over the place

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Maybe you are imagining too much. Some girls like to tease, to get repeat business, but that is as far as they go.

If you think it is a legit shop, let the girl lead you into what she has to offer. Don't take your underwear off unless she asks you to.

If she does offer extras, I'm sure she will have the equipment to handle the outcome; you could always BYO though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cum_slow View Post

During the session, I can feel that she is teasing me. Brushing my balls a couple of time.

Mate, I had this in Botany Saturday week ago, the girl hinted that more was on offer next time.
    Well last Saturday same girl, recognised me and did exactly the same thing... obviously just a ruse to get return business.
    I didn't care as I went for the part 1, wasn't interested in anymore.

What do you think I should do next time ? Book her again this time without my underwear ? Its a legit thai massage wonder what will happen if I get extra and shoot my cum all over the place
    I think you have the right attitude, book her again and make sure she remembers you then take everything off and try to turn over with plenty of time left - if she hasn’t offered part 2 by then. Not sure if the room/ cubicle is appropriate enough to offer her more tips, don’t die wondering. And if the answer is no, move on !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When I was young years before I ever punted I used to get Kahuna massages for stress. No underwear worn but legit.

At one stage I used to see a hot polish masseuse every few weeks. She gave good massages and it didn't hurt that she was good looking. A couple of times, when I was face up, I got hard during the massage which I found embarrassing, but it only lasted for a short period. In later massages I tried to focus on not getting hard but the more I did the more she seemed to subtly tease it out of me. As soon as I got hard the teasing stopped and the wood went away. It was like some sort of game. I don't think she offered part 2, I think it was some kind of challenge on her part as well as a customer loyalty program. It worked too.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If she is brushing your balls it certainly is not an accident. When she does that just ask if she is happy to also take her clothes off. You’ll soon find out if she is just teasing you or more is available.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I think you have the right attitude, book her again and make sure she remembers you then take everything off and try to turn over with plenty of time left - if she hasn’t offered part 2 by then. Not sure if the room/ cubicle is appropriate enough to offer her more tips, don’t die wondering. And if the answer is no, move on !
    Its a cubicle. I can hear what people are saying on the next cubicle

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelA2 View Post
    If she is brushing your balls it certainly is not an accident. When she does that just ask if she is happy to also take her clothes off. You’ll soon find out if she is just teasing you or more is available.
    I went for a lot of thai massage, this is the first time I felt my ball being brushed

I went for a lot of thai massage, this is the first time I felt my ball being brushed
    Well , if you really really want a part 2 from this Thai ML, then just tip her $50 at the start of your next session, she must know what you are after, if she keeps the money, lay back, relax and enjoy. If she refuses then you have your answer .

Banned
    Teaser fact. You might need to break open a rib cage with your bare hands to save a life.
    But you can later undo what is broken. Don't stress its better than having to freestyle
    into someone's brain. Now that's messy.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Scanlan View Post
    Teaser fact. You might need to break open a rib cage with your bare hands to save a life.
    But you can later undo what is broken. Don't stress its better than having to freestyle
    into someone's brain. Now that's messy.
    I think you live permanently under the light of a full moon...........

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    PM me the shop , I will break it down for ya .. (ice breaker I mean ) hey hoo!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Don’t you know that lots of Thai Mls also work at legit shop 1-2days/ưeek to regularize their income? Also sometimes extra can be offered at legit shop with higher prices.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by storry_teller View Post
    Don’t you know that lots of Thai Mls also work at legit shop 1-2days/ưeek to regularize their income? Also sometimes extra can be offered at legit shop with higher prices.
    Many work 3 to 4 a week in legit and one or two in other places and not only as ML only.

Banned
    Gosh I enjoy how we can so readily break it down into percentages ...

Has the OP even remotely thought that sometimes in a legit massage, you are accidentally touched . Merest of and can occur repeatedly.

If you are mad keen on seeing if you can tease out further a tease , keep booking the same masseur , make sure you quickly get her LINE number , in case she moves shops, keep booking her , keep tipping her.

Or be blatant and put $50 down, smile and ask can you provide special relaxing massage and extra.

What’s the worst that plus happen? Oh yeh , get the owner/manager on your ass ��

Banned
    What's worse is going into a known RnT, not saying anything because you expect the usual procedure but getting no tease, no asking the "question" and no other hint. By the time you realise you're almost out of time lol.

You would think that if extra's were on the menu in a legit shop then some sort of hint should be forthcoming with time to spare. I would definitely regard a casual brushing as a hint. These girls are pretty competent at avoiding areas that stimulate an expectation (even though the massage might not be up to standard).

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by adahar View Post
    What's worse is going into a known RnT, not saying anything because you expect the usual procedure but getting no tease, no asking the "question" and no other hint. By the time you realise you're almost out of time lol.

You would think that if extra's were on the menu in a legit shop then some sort of hint should be forthcoming with time to spare. I would definitely regard a casual brushing as a hint. These girls are pretty competent at avoiding areas that stimulate an expectation (even though the massage might not be up to standard).
    that type of thinking can quickly become a problem ...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    that type of thinking can quickly become a problem ...
    Why? Care to explain.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Hey, bro liminal is correct. You cannot afford to be shy about your needs in "massage punting". It's a bit different from brothel punting.

When I go to a known RNT shop for the first time, I make sure that I get physical with the masseuse from early on. I'm not saying I go and sexually harrass them, just some subtle physical cues. Like, if the girl was not so hot, I'd touch her legs as she's massaging my shoulders/neck. If she was hot, I'd make it abundantly clear how much I admire her. Big smile, hug, feel up her body, kiss her neck, drooling and telling her she's hot.
    Legit massage shops are more awkward. Giving tips upfront is a good idea, but you probably shouldn't risk being upfront about what the tip was for. I also wouldn't try anything on a first visit. Look at it from the POV of the ML. Guy asks for her details on first visit, then on second visit (shortly after the first visit) specifically asks for her and gives her a $50 tip upfront. If that's not clear what you want, nothing will be. If she doesn't give extras after that, you can be 100% sure she doesn't do extras.
    The problem with legit shops is, if you be upfront about it and the shop & girls don't offer nothing, you might end up not being able to go back to that shop. If that's your regular legit shop, it might be a real bummer for you.