Thread: WL pissed for not choosing her

Senior Member(無間使者)

WL pissed for not choosing her

Had a line up recently at Smithfield and this one WL was giving out lezbian vibe hence did not choose her, you know the guy version of lesbian. She got angry and stomped on the ground and started yelling, she went to next room to introduce herself to another punter and he passed on her too and she threw tantrum in the corridor, have you ever had something similar?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carissawhore View Post
    ..... giving out lezbian vibe hence did not choose her, you know the guy version of lesbian. She got angry and stomped on the ground and started yelling.....
    Sounds like a leso to me!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The worse thing is that she probably will give shit service to the punter who goes with her..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    So many times this has happened me, they shake my hand but won't let go when I tell them I like to see all the girls first and keep begging, its only when I forcefully pull my hand away they walk out cursing me in chinese

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Usually the older WLs. The young ones don't give a fuck and has some pride lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Interesting, never happened to me before, 70% i always make a booking, only if i want some adventure and looking for roster directly. Hopefully i don't encounter this kind of situation.

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Had a line up recently at Smithfield and this one WL was giving out lezbian vibe hence did not choose her, you know the guy version of lesbian. She got angry and stomped on the ground and started yelling, she went to next room to introduce herself to another punter and he passed on her too and she threw tantrum in the corridor, have you ever had something similar?
    Maybe she was sensing other gendered pheromones...

Did she stomp her left foot? If so must be lesbian

Banned

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    She was young may be in her early to mid 20's, she had pink and silver hair dye and bob hair cut.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    Maybe she was sensing other gendered pheromones...

Did she stomp her left foot? If so must be lesbian
    If I remember right it was her right foot

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Once years ago I made a booking to see gurl and as I entered the store one of the girls was clearly upset she was yelling and screaming behind the office and I can hear furniture being moved. She was screaming in broken English but from what I can decipher it sounded like she was upset another girl got booking instead of her. The girl I booked took me to the room and as we were climbing up the stairs I heard glass being smashed. When I got to the room I noticed my girl was still wearing street clothes, I asked her " is that about you?" She said "don't worry were safe in the room" thankfully by the time we finished it was quiet again. Never went back there again afterwards

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Actually, I had this recently near home.
    The screamer was know to me and had previously provide soso service,
    I decided to get up from waiting and walked back and grabbed her and said I want you.

Well it turned out to be the best session I've ever had in that establishment.

Never seen her again since (in any establishment/lineup anywhere since).

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She was young may be in her early to mid 20's, she had pink and silver hair dye and bob hair cut.
    Was this at 181 mc credie?? I think I know who you are talking if it was, her name is Amanda, the old penny at bonza beauties seven Hills.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was talking one recently and she was like there are a couple of girls here who are more anxious about the work so if time goes by without customers coming in or bookings they tend to start to get desperate. And get quite vocal about it too.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    Was this at 181 mc credie?? I think I know who you are talking if it was, her name is Amanda, the old penny at bonza beauties seven Hills.
    Yes, do not remember her name

Banned
    Not a job that is good for a girls ego or self worth