Quote Originally Posted by MrPerson126 View Post
Hey punters,

There's a few 'searching for Spanish' etc threads out there, but those threads are a bit tired now and haven't been updated in a while. Any recommendations for the best/fave MLs for Spanish in Sydney right now?

I can recommend two off the bat:

Rachel @ 227 North Strathfield: Lovely girl, pretty face, and some gigantic G cups that will swallow your fella whole. Great attitude as well.

Cherry @ 227 North Strathfield (thanks Ahlunger!): Really friendly, very cute and nice big E cuppas and knows just what to do with them. Had a great b2b tease with her last year, followed by some of the best Spanish I can remember. She knows how to squeeze them pillows tight and made me bust right between them in no time.

Any others out there? Preferably really big ones?
Very difficult and hard to find naturally busty girls for Spanish these days. Many girls may be busty enough but perhaps due to no shower in RnT, many rather offer Bj or FS but refused Spanish WTF !

Back a couple of years, we have Emma, Bonnie and Miko. And before that, the irresistible Iris (227/QVB) and Rebecca (316/227)

Right now, I think Mia at Diva 43 with her Spanish shower special was really good, unfortunately hasn’t been on the roster lately . Me still searching for new talents !