ML Name: Amy
Establishment: 88A Artarmon Massage
Date of Visit: May
Business Hours: 10AM - 8PM

Rates: $55 Massage + BJ
Size/ Shape: Slender and petite, creamy white skin
Nationality/Ethnicity: Chinese
Value for Money/Recommended? She’s a keeper, would definitely try again.

My experience:
Had my usual Thursday craving and was told Josie was busy and was recommended to see Amy. I had a look at their roster on WeChat and Amy looks hot as fuck.

After seeing the pictures and then seeing her in real life, i can say that she looks better in person then her photos. She has milky white skin, Petite and slim, nice long legs, fine ass. Onto massage, i can probably say that most girls at this establishment know their way around your back and give a decent massage.

After waking up from the massage, was urged into turning over and finally fulfilling my cravings. Part 2. Amy had undressed into her birthday suit and I was given the opportunity of having my dick sucked. She started from my neck and started making her way down each centimetre with a kiss, stopped at the nipples and gave it a quick suck before heading lower, slowly but surely teasing her way down. Amy eventually made it to my fountain of youth and started giving long licks from bottom to top, at the top she would suck on the head before licking down again. The feeling was amazing, as her hot mouth caked my dick with saliva. After continually sucking she would stroke my rod quickly and quicker while sucking. I couldn’t hold any longer and blew my load all over my thighs and a bit on her tits. It was almost picture perfect.

After taking a 2-minute break, she wiped my cock clean before giving a kiss on its head.