88A - Artarmon Massage - Amy

ML Name: Amy
    Establishment: 88A Artarmon Massage
    Date of Visit: May
    Business Hours: 10AM - 8PM

Rates: $55 Massage + BJ
    Size/ Shape: Slender and petite, creamy white skin
    Nationality/Ethnicity: Chinese
    Value for Money/Recommended? She’s a keeper, would definitely try again.

My experience:
    Had my usual Thursday craving and was told Josie was busy and was recommended to see Amy. I had a look at their roster on WeChat and Amy looks hot as fuck.

After seeing the pictures and then seeing her in real life, i can say that she looks better in person then her photos. She has milky white skin, Petite and slim, nice long legs, fine ass. Onto massage, i can probably say that most girls at this establishment know their way around your back and give a decent massage.

After waking up from the massage, was urged into turning over and finally fulfilling my cravings. Part 2. Amy had undressed into her birthday suit and I was given the opportunity of having my dick sucked. She started from my neck and started making her way down each centimetre with a kiss, stopped at the nipples and gave it a quick suck before heading lower, slowly but surely teasing her way down. Amy eventually made it to my fountain of youth and started giving long licks from bottom to top, at the top she would suck on the head before licking down again. The feeling was amazing, as her hot mouth caked my dick with saliva. After continually sucking she would stroke my rod quickly and quicker while sucking. I couldn’t hold any longer and blew my load all over my thighs and a bit on her tits. It was almost picture perfect.

After taking a 2-minute break, she wiped my cock clean before giving a kiss on its head.

Nice AR. Yes 88a does seem like a shop worth checking out and I was looking at Amy pics on wechat so maybe worth a punt 😁
    Sage

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've gotta say, you should try Alin as well, she's a fucken weapon. Tried her today, will probably post an AR at some point.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by WebbiestBull View Post
    ML Name: Amy
    Establishment: 88A Artarmon Massage
    Was that a BBBJ or CBJ? Does she provide CIM too? Will you be able to share the damages please mate?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by PervySage View Post
    Nice AR. Yes 88a does seem like a shop worth checking out and I was looking at Amy pics on wechat so maybe worth a punt 😁
    What’s the WeChat address for this shop?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by WebbiestBull View Post
    I've gotta say, you should try Alin as well, she's a fucken weapon. Tried her today, will probably post an AR at some point.
    Thanks for the tip. I went to book her yesterday, but she was only available for a brief time window I couldn’t make. My fault for leaving it too late.

Saw Penny instead. She’s a horny lady that’s a good bit of fun.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    mmexport1621986213432.jpg
    See if that works or Artamonmassage88A01

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Phallustine View Post
    BW.. they misspelled Artarmon on the wechat Id ..... so go with what WB just posted; Artamonmassage88A01

Jenny is mamasan ..gorgeous lady .

Highly recommend Mandy ..who is rostered today I think.
    Yep, Mandy is great and a nice lady...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    BW.. they misspelled Artarmon on the wechat Id ..... so go with what WB just posted; Artamonmassage88A01

Jenny is mamasan ..gorgeous lady .

Highly recommend Mandy ..who is rostered today I think.
    Thanks for the WeChat ID update 👍

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Saw Thai princess Nina yesterday, small frame with nice tits and a pretty smile. Worth a visit. Small hands which make your cock look huge.. ;-)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I swear this place has a new girl rostered on everyday. By the way Amy should be rostered on today or try Josie or Lily, haven't made an AR on Lily yet but she's basically got Brazilian body as thai girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Seems to be your stock question post review. pr88
    I love to share my After Report with those who had shared with my on a PM.

If you look at your posts, most were very general and common sense. So there were minimal contributions in terms of quality.

I am fortunate to be in continuing sharing AR with a group of punters in private. So please do not take things personally with all these personal attacks.

We are all here to share, be it in public or private.

Thank you and hope you have a good day.