Thread: Mango - Chinese

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Mango - Chinese

Person's Name : Mango

Establishment : 57 Sakura Place

Date of Visit : 24/5/2021

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 0411-666-757 - 57 Reservoir Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2010

Hours of Business : 10:00 am – 5:00 am

Rates : 60 minutes $250

Looks: 3-4/10

Size/shape : Great, Double DD's

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : Full Service

Value for money/recommend? : Maybe, depending on want you want

Read a few review for Mango & went to give it try. Book her for 1 hour.
    Walked in can see she really has a set of really nice rack, the body is amazing.
    But her looks is kinda a turn off, looks older then I expect. Guessing early to mid 30s wouldn't say she's ugly but just not my cup of tea.

Started off with a quick shower, then cat bath to BBBJ. Her BJ skill is decent and is eager to please. She uses her asset alot as after some BBBJ she went on to give me a boob job which was awesome.

When I've had enough and wanted to fuck, moved on to missionary until I blew my first load.
    She offered massage after the first fuck, and I was tired from work and need some rest before round 2. Massage was a surprisingly good, didn't expect it the quality since its not a massage parlour, about a 10min rest went for a 2nd round this time doggie.

If your looking for pure service Mango is def a recommend, but if you have a requirement for looks then yeah nahhh.. find someone else.

Senior Member(無間使者) Thomas Crown's Avatar
    Hello Mr Sky.

I’m intrigued by this girl. Your AR is the 3rd one I’ve seen that says Mango is unattractive — from the neck up.

Can you say more about the neck down?

Is the Sakura description of Mango accurate?

Are the photos accurate?

Punters may remember a girl called Lydia who worked at Ginza perhaps two years ago.

She was quite plain looking from the neck up. But from the neck down? Fark! She was a show-stopper. And couldn’t she move!

To this day, Lydia is amongst the best sex I’ve ever had.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Neck down is awesome, huge rack and decent bum. She said even had got her boobs done to get it smaller as it was too big

MANGO is at KYOTO 206 today 14/02/23 (TUE)
    10am - 7pm
    Sakura57 樱花宫
    Tel: (02) 9281-2818
    Mob: 0411-666-757

www.sakura57.com.au
    Kyoto206 京都花园
    Tel: (02) 9280-4208
    Mob: 0413-111-206

www.kyoto206.com.au

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've seen her, that face on the website is so heavily photoshopped, I wouldn't call her ugly but definitely not pretty either or just not my type