Thread: Bella ... gorgeous Argentinian with a hand in your pocket!

Senior Member(無間使者)

Bella ... gorgeous Argentinian with a hand in your pocket!

My booked lady didn't show up, with Bella offered as the only alternative. Having made the trek to Pyrmont, I chose to try anyhow.
    Bella is tall, Argentinian, pretty and statuesque. Also quite aloof with not great English and not terribly friendly (to me at least!). We started with a discussion of services and costs. This establishment isn't known for it's bargain offerings and this was no exception. The difference here seemed to be that some of the offerings were time limited! After some discussion, we reached a quite expensive agreement (& paid upfront).
    Gear off to start and some oily rubbing and nice B2B before flip. Much of what I'm sure we'd agreed on seemed to be off limits, too tender, smudge the makeup or offered very reluctantly. DATY seemed well received but not too sure. About 40 minutes into the session, she suggested that I had used my agreed allocation of extras and things got a bit tense! I suggested we get the business over with and after a half decent HJ, and with every intention of just leaving, she seemed intent on me not leaving and more massage. I was over it, but finished with a 10 minute foot massage! I think she realised that I wasn't a happy camper at this stage, and actually made an effort to make some friendly conversation.
    She's a hot Latino. I won't be back but hopefully YMMV.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What was the damage, Not-So-Lucky59?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Actually, I also just realised - she might not even be Argentinian. I mean, how many Argentinians do you come across in Sydney? More likely, she is Brazilian, and they tend to show a little attitude from what I hear.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think we need to avoid this shop. Although the girls are good looking, the charges for extra are very high and service very bad.

Let the owner know that the service is bad and avoid avoid PSM!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky59 View Post
    My booked lady didn't show up, with Bella offered as the only alternative. Having made the trek to Pyrmont, I chose to try anyhow.
    Bella is tall, Argentinian, pretty and statuesque. Also quite aloof with not great English and not terribly friendly (to me at least!). We started with a discussion of services and costs. This establishment isn't known for it's bargain offerings and this was no exception. The difference here seemed to be that some of the offerings were time limited! After some discussion, we reached a quite expensive agreement (& paid upfront).
    Gear off to start and some oily rubbing and nice B2B before flip. Much of what I'm sure we'd agreed on seemed to be off limits, too tender, smudge the makeup or offered very reluctantly. DATY seemed well received but not too sure. About 40 minutes into the session, she suggested that I had used my agreed allocation of extras and things got a bit tense! I suggested we get the business over with and after a half decent HJ, and with every intention of just leaving, she seemed intent on me not leaving and more massage. I was over it, but finished with a 10 minute foot massage! I think she realised that I wasn't a happy camper at this stage, and actually made an effort to make some friendly conversation.
    She's a hot Latino. I won't be back but hopefully YMMV.
    Wow I would never walk past this place let alone go inside

Yes been there a couple of times, was curious about the place but the girls Def seem to charge alot higher for similar extras elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by sydind View Post
    I think we need to avoid this shop. Although the girls are good looking, the charges for extra are very high and service very bad.

Let the owner know that the service is bad and avoid avoid PSM!