Thread: EVA - Pure Gold

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

EVA - Pure Gold

Name: Eva

Establishment: 64 Alexander Avenue, Taren Point

Date of Visit: Wednesday, 26 May, 2021

Hours of Business: 10.00am to late

Rates: $190 (Gold)/ $220 (Diamond)

Age: Definitely ageless, seems to be drinking from the fountain of youth.

Size/Shape: Definitely 100% fit, slim figure with ample boobs, tanned silken skin, with long legs made to wrap around you as you pound away in missionary. Perfect boobs for Spanish if that is your preference.

Ethic Origins : Chinese

Services Provided: BBBJ with CIM, DATY, 69,FS in a variety of positions. Note that light kissing is preferred.

Recommended: Absolutely, without hesitation.

Review: Given some comments from other TP64 reviews, it is worth confirming that the website photos are real, great to see the knee high boots are still there for effect, but they quickly disappear once the action starts. I have resisted the temptation to write a review after my recent visits but after today I felt it was selfish not to share this amazing lady with my fellow punters.... I have already booked my next visit just to make sure I didn't miss out next time.

Eva is an outstanding lady who obviously makes it her mission in life to ensure her guests leave totally exhausted and very, very happy. With a good memory for faces and no doubt a similar memory for hard cocks, it was great to be greeted by a genuine " Welcome back " and an affection squeeze of my already hardening cock. With a figure built for sexual pleasure, Eva knows how to ensure the session is a memorable experience. With the mandatory shower out the way, ( solo, with her is the next fee level), it was straight into action with Eva on her knees giving my cock and balls a real workout , lots of lips, serious tongue in mouth action and sucking. Then onto the bed, my turn to return her oral action with DATY action. Her clean shaven pussy is a delight to eat, something she definitely enjoys judging by her legs wrapped around my head to ensure I kept my tongue in action. It was time for some 69 although I do tend to find it hard to do my share of eating pussy with my cock and balls being given a work out. Great to watch in the mirror to really get the best out of Eva in action.

Time to put on the rain coat and enjoy some very active full sex, I particularly like her cowgirl action so I can play with her boobs and watch my cock being given a work out at the same time. Next it was her turn to be on the bottom, onto all fours for some doggy, my favourite position. It is very obvious that Eva enjoys this as well given the way she was pushing back to makes sure she was getting every inch of my cock as I thrust into her pussy. Almost blew it but withdrew just in time for Eva to rip off the condom and take my cock in her mouth to suck out every lost drop of love juice from my still very hard cock. I was very tempted to ask for an extension but I have been the victim of this before when waiting for another TP lady and I didn't appreciate it. Made the decision to book 90 minutes for my next next visit which I did on the way out, much to the delight of Mamasan Sophie.

Definitely time and money well spent. If sex was an Olympic sport, Eva would definitely be on the podium with the Gold Medal.

Shop Owner

Eva-- Gold & Diamond Service
    Eva is hot sexy & service girl at TP64 .
    She will back to TP64 GFE, DT, BBBJ, DATY, 69, Ball Sucking,*Rimming, BBBJ , CIM Missionary, Cowgirl, Eva an Asian babe with an adorable personality and a yummy pussy... she has a slim size 6 tanned and toned body with curves everywhere a woman should have, 34D boobs and a small waist ~~~ I can assure you that it is me 100% in the pictures. Her job is to relax you, 妖娆迷人,风情万种。天然E罩杯,是你一手无法掌握的小姐姐。爽到爆的体验。
    REVIEWhttp://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...iginal-Returns

Shop Owner
    64 Alexander Ave, Taren Point
    02 95241278 or 0424 666 228

Sunday-Thursday :10am-3am , Friday-Sat: 10am-5am

Discrete side entrance with onsite parking
    See More: https://64alexander.com.au
    LiveChat

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great review mate,
    Given the frequency I walk that staircase to reception, I am surprised that I'd never managed a booking with Eva, , (and have been planning on changing that very soon) I bumped into her in the hallway a few days ago as I was leaving another booking, and in decent light her photos are absolutely spot on. She had that look in her eye that she had just killed someone, and whoever was next was going to meet the same fate... Needless to say I've been eating my weetbix and getting into championship mode for when she returns next.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Wow she is sizzling

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Pure gold you say??? I have to agree

Shop Owner

Eva-- Gold & Diamond Service
    Eva is hot sexy & service girl at TP64 .
    She will back to TP64 GFE, DT, BBBJ, DATY, 69, Ball Sucking,*Rimming, BBBJ , CIM Missionary, Cowgirl, Eva an Asian babe with an adorable personality and a yummy pussy... she has a slim size 6 tanned and toned body with curves everywhere a woman should have, 34D boobs and a small waist ~~~ I can assure you that it is me 100% in the pictures. Her job is to relax you, 妖娆迷人,风情万种。天然E罩杯,是你一手无法掌握的小姐姐。爽到爆的体验。
    REVIEWhttp://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...iginal-Returns

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks bro Nice AR. Her pics look so sexy. hope she becomes open to DFK down the track.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Great review ... looks worth the trip post-lockdown