88A - Artarmon - Petite Alin

ML Name: Alin
    Establishment: 88A Artarmon Massage
    Date of Visit: May
    Business Hours: 10AM - 8PM

Rates: $55 = 45Mins + BBBJ
    Size/ Shape: Petite, Around 5/ft4
    Nationality/Ethnicity: Chinese
    Value for Money/Recommended? Yeah recommended, will probably go again.

My experience:
    Been pumping out reviews for this place recently, I guess they just roster a new girl pretty much daily. Had a look at their roster and saw they had a new girl by the name of Alin. Booked mid-day and waited for the work to be over. Anyways rushed out of work and was stuck behind some 2 fat cunts blocking the whole pathway. Eventually got to the reception and had a quick chat with Jenny who’s always a tease who then directed me to a room. Alin knocks and enters looking delicious. Cute smile and petite, short and just my type. Had a chat while undressing, I’ve gotta say her English is pretty good, she could actually hold a conversation.

Lied on my back and asked for extra early because I was horny bugger and wanted fill the cravings. Paid for a BBBJ, not gonna say price because it depends on your skill (Don’t really want some cuck saying they got a different price and then complaining). As Alin undressed I could see her sexy figure in the mirror, she was slim, had nice smooth skin, no belly fat (apparently goes to the gym regularly), kind of flat chested but she had cute tits. As I lied there, she climbed on top and started a Cat bath, licking everything in sight, started at the neck and was slowly making it to my hard rod.

She started at the balls and licked each while moving her hands around my thighs, the arousal getting higher and her mouth moving to the top of my cock. She started with a slow pace of sucking and slurping, occasional spit into a tissue but fair enough, still it was sexy as hell. Her hands playing with my balls while trying to go deep, occasional slurp on the top but back down to sucking. Eventually her mouth got tired, and I was close, a bit of oil and she started to make some butter, a couple minutes later she had me on edge as she pumped harder and harder, eventually the juices flew all over her arms and my chest. She got me cleaned up and asked if I wanted a massage. I asked her to keep me warm by being the little spoon.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice review, i like petite girl too, where i can see the roster? Thanks

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by WebbiestBull View Post
    ML Name: Alin
    Establishment: 88A Artarmon Massage

Eventually got to the reception and had a quick chat with Jenny who’s always a tease who then directed me to a room. Alin knocks and enters looking delicious. Cute smile and petite, short and just my type. Had a chat while undressing, I’ve gotta say her English is pretty good, she could actually hold a conversation.

As Alin undressed I could see her sexy figure in the mirror, she was slim, had nice smooth skin, no belly fat (apparently goes to the gym regularly), kind of flat chested but she had cute tits. As I lied there, she climbed on top and started a Cat bath, licking everything in sight, started at the neck and was slowly making it to my hard rod.

She started at the balls and licked each while moving her hands around my thighs, the arousal getting higher and her mouth moving to the top of my cock. She started with a slow pace of sucking and slurping, occasional spit into a tissue but fair enough, still it was sexy as hell. Her hands playing with my balls while trying to go deep, occasional slurp on the top but back down to sucking. Eventually her mouth got tired, and I was close, a bit of oil and she started to make some butter, a couple minutes later she had me on edge as she pumped harder and harder, eventually the juices flew all over her arms and my chest. She got me cleaned up and asked if I wanted a massage. I asked her to keep me warm by being the little spoon.
    Hi WB, thanks for your review. I have never been to this place, but used to visit one up the street a many many years ago. Anyway, as a consequence of your review and my preference for petite young girls, I booked Alin on Monday and I can confirm your review is accurate. Nice young girl, perfect Acups, either A+ or possibly B- (western scale not Asian scale) with pink nipples, as if she is still a virgin (err, which, after some inspection and procedure, I can confirm she is not ;-). Great English, very accommodating and nice tongue. No idea about her massage skills as ran out of time. Will write a review if I have a chance.

Looking at the Roster, I now have a couple of others on my list...

Thanks again,

WM

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Alin is cute and bubbly, which goes well with her petite frame. Worth a visit, especially if you like a petite frame. Her English is very good, too, if you like a chat. However, I had a session with her today, which was the third and certainly the last.

At least with me, she started wasting time. There wasn’t a hint of that when I first saw her, but both consecutive sessions have shown increased time-wasting efforts.

Today, she had to “go talk with the boss” for 15 mins at the start of our session and assured me that time would be added on at the end. It wasn’t. She started hurrying at the scheduled end time. I tried to politely remind her of the additional time, but she wasn’t having it. No point arguing, it never solves anything and just makes the poor end to a session even worse.

She does try to play up the innocence quite a bit, in order to get more for extras. “Never done this before, not even with a boyfriend”. Or you’ll get, “next time, okay?” which she honours, but then the time-wasting begins.

Don’t get me wrong, she’s definitely worth seeing, but, at least from my perspective, not worth a repeat visit. I’m pretty rubbish at being firm (but polite) without coming across as rude at times. If you can navigate the above well, or better than me, at least, I think you may have a better time on repeat visits.
    Last edited by Chips; 14-06-2021 at 06:27 PM. Reason: Cleaning up formatting

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phallustine View Post
    Thanks for honest review.

I would quietly talk to Jenny the mamasan, if Alin is playing up wasting time, over playing the cute and innocent persona.
    Boss needs to know who is a keeper. Alin might need a bit of a real world life lesson.
    I messaged the mamasan soon after leaving the shop. I didn’t want to discuss it there in the shop, as it would’ve been in the open. Even if the girl happened to be really bad, I feel that if they or other girls overhear, it’s quite rude and disrespectful. Everyone deserves the chance to change and improve (provided they’ve not crossed any lines).

On the other hand theres Mandy for example, who knows how to balance tease and sublime service expertly.
    Spot on. Mandy is ace!

When I first had a session with her, she walked in, clearly in a foul mood. She said she’d just had an awful customer. I apologised that happened and voiced hope that her night would improve.

After that, we had a chat as she gave a great massage and her mood clearly picked up. We had an awesome session together. I should see her again…

Often the experienced older (not PYT) are the better choices, and therefore rewarded on merit.
    Agreed. Age, experience and wisdom goes a long way. That’s a lesson I’m learning in a different light. I haven’t seen many ML or WL as young as Alin, so I’ll take that as a positive. Thinking back to my younger self, 25 years old or less: if I met that person, I certainly wouldn’t want to hang out with them, haha (hopefully that makes sense).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Happy to share intel on Alin should anyone requires. You can DM me

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chips View Post
    Alin is cute and bubbly, which goes well with her petite frame. Worth a visit, especially if you like a petite frame. Her English is very good, too, if you like a chat. However, I had a session with her today, which was the third and certainly the last.

At least with me, she started wasting time. There wasn’t a hint of that when I first saw her, but both consecutive sessions have shown increased time-wasting efforts.

Today, she had to “go talk with the boss” for 15 mins at the start of our session and assured me that time would be added on at the end. It wasn’t. She started hurrying at the scheduled end time. I tried to politely remind her of the additional time, but she wasn’t having it. No point arguing, it never solves anything and just makes the poor end to a session even worse.
    Chips,
    You are correct re Alin's tine wasting techniques. I have only seen her once, but she arrived 15 minutes late and then stuffed around in the room for another 10 minutes - and even left the room for 3 to 5 minutes of that 10 minutes. When negotiating the price for extras, her initial ask was over the top and I flat out rejected it. Perhaps, Alin had a dream that she was working for Ginza Club, or at another more luxurious shop and she had been reborn as a 9/10? Or perhaps she just wanted to try to rip off a new customer?
    While we settled on something closer to a more normal price, everything I asked for came with an extra price. However, it was my first time to this shop, so I let it go.

Then magically we ended on-time for the original booking time, despite the 15 mins delay at the start. Even Jenny said "hey, you still have 10-15 minutes left", when I came out of the room. I told her not to worry, as the difference in price between 45 and 60 mins is only $10, so l let it go. I had got what I wanted, was in a bit of a hurry and so was ok to leave it at that.

I like Alin's bubbly personality, cute little body, lovely Acups with pink nipples and tight little shaved ....... so I may see her again. But if I do, I will mention to Jenny that Alin is a renown time-waster and so the next time, I would like to get the full hour. Having said all of that, I did still enjoy the time with her. Tight as fuck.

By they way, Iris had similar (but not nearly as bad) time wasting activities, coming to the room late, then a trip out of the room again for a few minutes and then finally back to the room to start. It's a habit some of these girls fall into, seemingly most especially from one country of origin. However, some shops and Managers control this better than others. 88A is in a strip (excuse the pun) of similar shops, plus two FS shops at 78A and 161, plus of course Chatswood 60, Centrefolds The Boardroom, Miss Heavens, Phoenix and Eden in Crows Nest, plus another ML shops that may offer extras, etc, etc, so there is a lot of competition nearby (frankly, unbelievable in sleepy little Artarmon - OMG, I have never added up the list before). On the other hand, Amy was waiting in the room and got straight to the point with not one second wasted.

I am keeping an open mind re 88A and aiming to try a few more girls, plus go back to see a couple again. Plus try 78A and the other ML shop, or two located nearby. At the end of the day, the girls appreciate regular customers as it makes their income more stable. If Alin gets lots of poor reviews, then she may have less customers and less income. Being young, cute and tight, I am sure she will able to put food on the table for awhile yet.

WB

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreManger View Post
    Chips,
    You are correct re Alin's tine wasting techniques. I have only seen her once, but she arrived 15 minutes late and then stuffed around in the room for another 10 minutes - and even left the room for 3 to 5 minutes of that 10 minutes. When negotiating the price for extras, her initial ask was over the top and I flat out rejected it. Perhaps, Alin had a dream that she was working for Ginza Club, or at another more luxurious shop and she had been reborn as a 9/10? Or perhaps she just wanted to try to rip off a new customer?
    While we settled on something closer to a more normal price, everything I asked for came with an extra price. However, it was my first time to this shop, so I let it go.

Then magically we ended on-time for the original booking time, despite the 15 mins delay at the start. Even Jenny said "hey, you still have 10-15 minutes left", when I came out of the room. I told her not to worry, as the difference in price between 45 and 60 mins is only $10, so l let it go. I had got what I wanted, was in a bit of a hurry and so was ok to leave it at that.

I like Alin's bubbly personality, cute little body, lovely Acups with pink nipples and tight little shaved ....... so I may see her again. But if I do, I will mention to Jenny that Alin is a renown time-waster and so the next time, I would like to get the full hour. Having said all of that, I did still enjoy the time with her. Tight as fuck.

By they way, Iris had similar (but not nearly as bad) time wasting activities, coming to the room late, then a trip out of the room again for a few minutes and then finally back to the room to start. It's a habit some of these girls fall into, seemingly most especially from one country of origin. However, some shops and Managers control this better than others. 88A is in a strip (excuse the pun) of similar shops, plus two FS shops at 78A and 161, plus of course Chatswood 60, Centrefolds The Boardroom, Miss Heavens, Phoenix and Eden in Crows Nest, plus another ML shops that may offer extras, etc, etc, so there is a lot of competition nearby (frankly, unbelievable in sleepy little Artarmon - OMG, I have never added up the list before). On the other hand, Amy was waiting in the room and got straight to the point with not one second wasted.

I am keeping an open mind re 88A and aiming to try a few more girls, plus go back to see a couple again. Plus try 78A and the other ML shop, or two located nearby. At the end of the day, the girls appreciate regular customers as it makes their income more stable. If Alin gets lots of poor reviews, then she may have less customers and less income. Being young, cute and tight, I am sure she will able to put food on the table for awhile yet.

WB
    Thanks for the heads up, I was planning to go there, might as well go for Mandy, I think she has great reviews.
    On a side note I think centrefolds and the boardroom no longer exist in Artarmon or am I misinformed?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi Thomash

You may well be correct. Not sure, never been to either of them.

Looks like 116 and 78A are under same ownership/management.

Also, what's the go with 84A? I can't seem to find a roster for the shop at Suite 2 - and can't find any information, web site, etc for the shop at Suite 1.

Do you know anything about these shops?

WM

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hi Thomash

You may well be correct. Not sure, never been to either of them.

Looks like 116 and 78A are under same ownership/management.

Also, what's the go with 84A? I can't seem to find a roster for the shop at Suite 2 - and can't find any information, web site, etc for the shop at Suite 1.

Do you know anything about these shops?

WM
    Artarmon84a008 is their wechat.
    They post their roster there regularly
    Just be wary of the pics as a lot of people have already said that the pictures are heavily photoshopped.
    Some girls look close enough to the pictures, but some are definitely fake or different.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    why not post a review?

It would be good to see how experiences may differ.
    No thank you. I prefer to share it in private to avoid unnecessary judgements from others that think they're Royalty in this forum.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pocketrocket88 View Post
    No thank you. I prefer to share it in private to avoid unnecessary judgements from others that think they're Royalty in this forum.
    No royalty here mate, all peasants.........

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    No royalty here mate, all peasants.........
    Whatever you say (from that high chair) mate 😄

Banned
    Whatever you say (from that high chair) mate ��
    Now I remember you are the obnoxious little turd that asks the same question after every post..does she do "BBBJ and CIM"????

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Now I remember you are the obnoxious little turd that asks the same question after every post..does she do "BBBJ and CIM"????
    I just proved my point 😇

Banned
    I just proved my point ��
    Oh precious, this is just a sex forum , no royalty, just for people who pay for sex and write about it and people like you that get off by reading about it and not to mention old jerks like me who are past their use by date.....cheers have a nice day

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oh precious, this is just a sex forum , no royalty, just for people who pay for sex and write about it and people like you that get off by reading about it and not to mention old jerks like me who are past their use by date.....cheers have a nice day
    And here we go again from that High Chair of yours.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Come on guys, there is no need for this stuff.

We are all here for the same reason, to share and receive information on girls and ladies who are prepared to rent out 1, 2 or 3 of their orifices to us to insert our various body parts into. It's up to individual forum members to decide if, when and how they wish to share this information.

Personally, I like to write ARs and to read those from others. But it takes a lot of time, which I don't have, so I regret I can't do more. But I know from some of the girls I see there are lots of guys reading the ARs and not posting any. That's part of being on the forum. Not all of our efforts will be reciprocated. Two hot girls come to mind and I could never understand why there weren't more ARs. So I guess there are contributors and there are receivers an some of us are both. I wish I could contribute more, but certainly enjoy reading in the meantime. Sometimes I ask questions and sometimes they are answered and sometimes not. It's a forum for chrissake. No one is under any obligation here and, unless they are engaged in abusing girls, why would we abuse a fellow punter?

Let's keep it positive. There's enough shit going on a present , locally, nationally and globally without us creating a beef with each other.

Relax guys.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Come on guys, there is no need for this stuff...
    Well said mate! And thank you!

Why must there be name calling and abused just because some people have different interests or liking.

Some share information openly while other in private messages. Just because others are ignorant doesn't give them the rights to abused and target any individual and force them to conform.

If you like and want to, you can share those information. If not, then read the comments in silent and move on.

I really can't understand people's mentally.

Banned
    Well said mate! And thank you!

Why must there be name calling and abused just because some people have different interests or liking.

Some share information openly while other in private messages. Just because others are ignorant doesn't give them the rights to abused and target any individual and force them to conform.

If you like and want to, you can share those information. If not, then read the comments in silent and move on.

I really can't understand people's mentally.
    Like I said cheers have a nice day.......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast