Qcherry Fairfield - Niki

Person's Name : Niki
    Establishment : QCherry Fairfield
    Date of Visit : 1/6/2021
    Rates : $30/30min + $55 for FS
    Size/shape : slim petite frame with A tits
    Nationality or Ethnicity : chinese
    Services Provided : BBBJ, FS, CIM
    Value for money/recommend? : Yes great value for money with the services provided

Have visited this shop a couple times already and was quite happy with the service offered for the price. Two girls working however I only saw Niki as the other lady was busy. I would guess she's around mid early 30s. Very slim frame with A cup tits. Pubic region not maintained but did not bother me. Her pussy was very tight.
    We both undressed and she starts with bbbj. Great suction and takes me all the way in DT. I pick up the pace and face fuck Niki. I ask her if CIM is allowed and she obliges however I hold off as I want to fuck her. On goes the dom. We start with missionary, then doggy. I lay back on the massage table and she rides me cowgirl. We fuck some more until I'm about to cum. And I unload in her mouth. She sucks until I'm completely drained.

I have seen other girls and they have provided the same services. I cant remember their names unfortunately. I will be back to try the other talent.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [Removed post text]

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by scottie2222 View Post
    amazing value. do they have wechat ?
    Been here once, they have 2 rooms upstairs, last time I was with ML, who was in their 40's. She had C section scar and her pussy felt like sand paper, She had A cup too.