ML Name: Alin
Establishment: 88A Artarmon Massage
Date of Visit: May
Business Hours: 10AM - 8PM

Rates: $55 = 45Mins + BBBJ
Size/ Shape: Petite, Around 5/ft4
Nationality/Ethnicity: Chinese
Value for Money/Recommended? Yeah recommended, will probably go again.

My experience:
Been pumping out reviews for this place recently, I guess they just roster a new girl pretty much daily. Had a look at their roster and saw they had a new girl by the name of Alin. Booked mid-day and waited for the work to be over. Anyways rushed out of work and was stuck behind some 2 fat cunts blocking the whole pathway. Eventually got to the reception and had a quick chat with Jenny who’s always a tease who then directed me to a room. Alin knocks and enters looking delicious. Cute smile and petite, short and just my type. Had a chat while undressing, I’ve gotta say her English is pretty good, she could actually hold a conversation.

Lied on my back and asked for extra early because I was horny bugger and wanted fill the cravings. Paid for a BBBJ, not gonna say price because it depends on your skill (Don’t really want some cuck saying they got a different price and then complaining). As Alin undressed I could see her sexy figure in the mirror, she was slim, had nice smooth skin, no belly fat (apparently goes to the gym regularly), kind of flat chested but she had cute tits. As I lied there, she climbed on top and started a Cat bath, licking everything in sight, started at the neck and was slowly making it to my hard rod.

She started at the balls and licked each while moving her hands around my thighs, the arousal getting higher and her mouth moving to the top of my cock. She started with a slow pace of sucking and slurping, occasional spit into a tissue but fair enough, still it was sexy as hell. Her hands playing with my balls while trying to go deep, occasional slurp on the top but back down to sucking. Eventually her mouth got tired, and I was close, a bit of oil and she started to make some butter, a couple minutes later she had me on edge as she pumped harder and harder, eventually the juices flew all over her arms and my chest. She got me cleaned up and asked if I wanted a massage. I asked her to keep me warm by being the little spoon.