Person's Name : Anna

Establishment : Dream Girl Alexandria Massage

Date of visit: 27/09/2023

Rates : $130 for 45 minutes (NHJ) + $50 (CBJ)

Services Provided This Session: NHJ

Size/shape : C cup, curvy body, tanned, 163 cm

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Arrived at the shop with no booking so I didn’t know what to expect. There were quite a few customers at the front when I arrived but I handed the $130 to the guy in front who handed me a towel and directed me upstairs. As I walked into the room I caught sight of a few hotties who smiled at me as I walked past them.

I took off my clothes, had a shower (showers were in decent condition) and lay naked on the table. A few moments later, Anna walks in who has a pretty good figure for her age. She is also tanned which I prefer. Anna was very funny and talkative which was great. Part 1 massage was ok but I enjoyed talking to her even more.

When it came to part 2 ( which I wanted to get to quickly), she stripped off and revealed large c or d cups. She had a bit of a belly but her tits more than made up for it. She commented on how she liked my shaved dick and offered to give me a CBJ but I refused since I preferred BBBJs now. She jerked me off to completion with a bit of teasing and just before the ringer went, I was done.

We hugged as I left and she even offered me to meet some of her friends which I was unsure of - so I said maybe next time.

Anyway a pretty standard experience from an experienced ML but she had one of the best personalities from the girls I met.