Randwick Healing Massage QUICK REVIEWS

Randwick healing babes
    Quick Reviews

Shop Name: Randwick healing massage
    Phone: 0451 877 397
    Address: 64 belmore road
    Business Hours: Open 7 days, 10am-8pm
    We chat: dragontendon69
    Rate : Prostate massage & HJ 30 minutes $70, 45 minutes $80, 60 minutes $100
    Prostate massage, B2B, NHJ 30 minutes $90, 45 minutes $120, 60 minutes $140
    Dragon tendon 抓龙筋 with body rub coconut oil massage (including prostate )
    60mins - $160 90mins -$220

House rules: hot drink & essential oil burner
    Quick Reviews

Sophia
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ew-girl-Sophia

Kate
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-great-service
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...air-At-Renwick
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...105-Kinky-Kate
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-hair-very-hip

Emma
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...sion-With-Emma
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...k-Baby-Massage
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ots-in-90-mins!

Haley
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...may-be-in-love

Siri
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-around-a-cock

General review
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Dragon-Tendon

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    does this shop have a discrete entrance? it looks like its only accessable from the belmore road shopping strip

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsmyth View Post
    does this shop have a discrete entrance? it looks like its only accessable from the belmore road shopping strip
    Hi johnsmyth, yes we do! It's located on Waratah Ave. There's a back gate at the small carpark behind Randwick Medical Centre. Enter through the gate and go around the corner you'll see a flight of stairs. Go up the stairs and ring the buzzer on the second door to your right. Hope to see you soon

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Not many after reports here. Any one had good experience?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyau View Post
    Hi our lovely clients we will reopen October 11 th .welcome come to enjoy massage
    Good news. Please share roster once it is available.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Camera overkill

Lots of cameras here
    Last edited by Dabidabid; 13-12-2021 at 11:46 PM. Reason: Just in case I’m wrong

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabidabid View Post
    Lots of cameras here
    Thank you for your comment. We only have CCTV set in the public areas ONLY to guarantee the safety of our staff and clients.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebery healing workshop View Post
    Darling, we are sorry that you were not served, we are located in unit 1, we usually gives out such information upon booking didn't expect to cause you such trouble, our number at Randwick is 0451877397, if you make bookings via text message we will be able to arrange it better.
    Just want to put a closure to the Rosebery Healing Workshop visit: it’s a private apartment located on 64 Belmore Rd Randwick unit 1, parkings are available on the side streets,

It’s a very spacious apartment with 2 oversized treatments/ massage rooms. Excellent privacy . Superb full size bathroom , very clean and well appointed, shower over a full size bath, great for showering with your ML, washer dryer inside bathroom to ensure supply of clean towels. Did I say the bathroom is large ? It’s much bigger than the one in my house …….. lol

Treatment room has a giant horizontal wall mirror covering the entire length of the table . Various sizes and shapes of anal tools for your prostate treatments on the side table with gloves and other protection.

It’s an excellent fit out private shop , you should have a great time with the rights girls.

Just my two cents

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I wanted to post to praise this place... Tiffany runs a great business I love going to these shops... Both Eva and Joey are superstars they can play your asshole like a violin! When I come out of there I am totally blissed out I don't need sex for another week!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tkicks View Post
    I wanted to post to praise this place... Tiffany runs a great business I love going to these shops... Both Eva and Joey are superstars they can play your asshole like a violin! When I come out of there I am totally blissed out I don't need sex for another week!
    Thanks you good review,hope see you soon

Banned
    Roster Monday

Gaile:New Top Girl! 25yo, 162cm, E cup, a stunning sexy beauty from Philippine, You will be surprised and enchanted with her super hot bust. Very passionate, she is a true angel will take you to heaven.Sunshine smiles and most beautiful personality,she can rejuvenate both your body and your mind good massage and wonderful service

Angie :new sexy girl,160cm B cup from Thailand, . New to industry, a lovely beauty innocent, sun kissed skin, Petite slim body and enchanting smile always.Very patient girl, always optimistic and happy,good massage &prostate and excellent services.

Tiffany: from Taiwan. very experienced fantastic massage skill.specialized in remedial massage .health therapy and high level prostate massage and dragon tendon massage and best services

wechat ID: dragontendon69

Please add our wechat to see daily roster of the girls

parking:Plenty of 1-2 hour on street parking spaces, which includes a 2 hour free council parking lot located just around the corner on Silver Street.Additionally there are also a lot of parking spaces across the road at the Royal Randwick Shopping centre.

Address: belmore road Randwick

OPEN: 10:00am -8:00pm
    Last edited by Rosebery healing workshop; 19-08-2023 at 05:51 PM.

Banned
    Roster Tuesday

Angie :new sexy girl,160cm B cup from Thailand, . New to industry, a lovely beauty innocent, sun kissed skin, Petite slim body and enchanting smile always.Very patient girl, always optimistic and happy,good massage &prostate and excellent services.

Yuie:New sexy Girl! 22yo, 158cm, B cup, very cute uni girl from Korean ,looks like a Barbie doll ,good English,New to industry,she is the typical beauty, well educated and gentle manner. friendly .professional massage &Prostate &dragon tendon & Best gorgeous services

Tiffany: Pretty face, slim body, firm bum,health therapy and high level prostate massage and dragon tendon and best services

parking:Plenty of 1-2 hour on street parking spaces, which includes a 2 hour free council parking lot located just around the corner on Silver Street.Additionally there are also a lot of parking spaces across the road at the Royal Randwick Shopping centre.

Last edited by Rosebery healing workshop; 19-08-2023 at 05:53 PM.

Banned
    Roster Thursday

Olivia :sexy lady ,163cm D cup from China, Sweet and innocent face, milky smooth skin, petite sexy body and very soft personality and hourglass figure and playful attitude. she can be your most naughty girlfriend!.good massage and prostate massage and dragon tendon and best services,

Tiffany: Pretty face, slim body, firm bum,health therapy and high level prostate massage and dragon tendon and best services

Last edited by Rosebery healing workshop; 20-09-2023 at 07:18 PM.

Banned
    Roster Friday

Danni:sexy girl ,166cm B cup Taiwanese model the most kindly beauty. Stunning face, perfect smooth skin and beautiful personality.friendly with great smile all the time.Fantastic massage skills, she will give you the massage you never had before.
    prostate massage and dragon tendon massage and excellent services

Olivia :sexy lady ,163cm D cup from China, Sweet and innocent face, milky smooth skin, petite sexy body and very soft personality and hourglass figure and playful attitude. she can be your most naughty girlfriend!.good massage and prostate massage and dragon tendon and best services,

Last edited by Rosebery healing workshop; 20-09-2023 at 07:18 PM.

Banned
    Roster Saturday

Ling :Top sexy girl ,165cm, D d Cup, the most kindly beauty. Stunning face, perfect smooth skin and beautiful personality. Excellent service.she is very friendly, your feel total relax when stay with her. With her truly intimate girlfriend experience you will feel like a King.good massage and prostate and dragon tendon and Fantastic services

Amber:sexy girl ,C Cup, 165cm 50kg a top model from China and Korean mixed gorgeous looking, long shining hair, big enchanting eyes , slim but curvaceous body,nice friendly and excellent massage skills and prostate massage and best services

Last edited by Rosebery healing workshop; 10-07-2023 at 07:52 PM.

Banned
    Roster Sunday

Yuie:New sexy Girl! 22yo, 158cm, B cup, very cute uni girl from Korean ,looks like a Barbie doll ,good English,New to industry,she is the typical beauty, well educated and gentle manner. friendly .professional massage &Prostate &dragon tendon & Best gorgeous services

Irene :New sexy Girl. 20 yo, 164cm, C Cup from Burnei uni girl Super young sweet dream lover! good English she is new to this industry, perfect milky skin, smiling twinkling eyes and very glamorous face. She looks like a princess but actually she is very intimate and genuine. good massage and prostate nad Fantastic services.

Tiffany: from Taiwan. very experienced fantastic massage skill.specialized in remedial massage .health therapy and high level prostate massage and dragon tendon massage and best services

Last edited by Rosebery healing workshop; 19-08-2023 at 05:55 PM.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Not many after reports here. Any one had good experience?
    Yup you can’t go wrong with them

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey gents, short time lurker and my first post! This place sounds pretty interesting. Just wondering are the ladies ages accurate?

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantherpunter View Post
    Hey gents, short time lurker and my first post! This place sounds pretty interesting. Just wondering are the ladies ages accurate?
    Hi darling thanks your review,can you add wechat :dragontendon69,thanks

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Red face Always had a best service from Eva - Randwick Healing Massage

My first visit to this shop. I didn't see any reviews and know nothing about their services. Went in and selected 1 hr Korean massage. Then Eva came in and started doing massage on my back. She has pretty strong hands and the massage was so good . Then, after massage she began to give me some prostate massage which is like heaven. I asked her to put two fingers in and then she suggested me to try strap on next time as there is only 10min left in my session. Had a good cum release, good day. Great to meet Eva.

My second visit: I came back just for Eva. She has so much potential. Asked her strap on service. After a quick massage, she started the strap on process. Initially started with a small size, I told her to go for the larger one. She fucked me so good, I loved it so much. I requested her to be rough on me, so she was completely crazy and fucked me so hard in few positions. She spit on my cock and on my face and had some serious swearing from her which I loved.

She is a goddess when it comes to being a dominant and I love her swearing face. She's got some amazing hairy armpits and pussy which are to be loved.

I love to visit the place again sometime, may be ill try someone else or may be go again to my goddess Eva.

Love for Eva.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast