Thread: 24 Auburn - Natty

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

24 Auburn - Natty

Had a little session with Natty in Gong at 24 Auburn recently

She was the girl to greet me at the door, wearing normal lingerie, nothing special. She has a cute type of face but its nothing special, but she does have a very nice thicc type of body. Lovely, I think natural, tits and big tight ass.
    No tricks or routines, after the shower she laid me down and touched me for a minute before getting stuck into the CBJ. Average bj skills but feeling up her nice body got me very excited.
    After a few minutes she asks if I want to fuck, enthusiastic yes. Start in missionary and at first it was a bit dry, but she started getting into it after a bit of good fuckin' and it heated up a bit.
    Im getting pretty excited so I turn her around for doggy so I can see that ass. She pulls my hands onto her tits and I cant keep them off her. I wanna fuck her harder so I push her down prone and get to work. Shes moaning now and I bust a big one. After we move away I can see a dirty little wet spot under where she was.
    We still have a bit of time, she offered massage but I wasnt feeling it, had a pleasant little chat, she seems like a nice girl.

Can recommend, pretty vanilla and not the hottest girl around, but for Asian girls in Wollongong she definitely goes alright!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for the review, Dan!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Cheers mate may give a go... gongs getting a bit hit and miss latley

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Definitely hit or miss brother. Post some AR for the good ones and help us out!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the great report.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good review, Dan. I'm a big fan of Luala who also works at 24Auburn - being seeing her on and off for years. Nice girl, great body and loves to please. Gotta love those Thai girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks Dan! Appreciate it

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sounds fun thanks Dan. Hopefully i can bump into her tomorrow

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Same experience as you @DanM. Vanilla but still enjoyable.