I'm not normally into larger girls and Emily fits that bill, with what is presumably described as a large boot(y). It sure did challenge the nurses uniform she'd been poured into and the result wasn't unpleasant. She's Brazilian and in Oz learning English (?!) and was good fun to share some banter with. Pt.1 was oily, and much more a body rub than anything close to a massage. Several suggestions about possibly turning over, lead to the revelation that she didn't offer any extras!! So, apart from the $125 body slide, no kissing or touching anywhere. Keenly sensing my disappointment, and since she didn't have her gear off yet, she offered to find me another lady. The fact that she so readily offered this, made me guess that this situation had arisen before.
Long story short, I ended up paying some extra $$ because I do feel for girls that need money enough to be doing this, yet aren't comfortable with extras, so aren't making any tips either!! Call me a sucker but I won't be back for a return meeting with Emily.