Thread: Discover GEMs in small local suburb!! Jin Massage @ Dulwich Hill - Excellent Hong Kong girl Helen

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Discover GEMs in small local suburb!! Jin Massage @ Dulwich Hill - Excellent Hong Kong girl Helen

Person's Name : Helen

Establishment : Jin Massage Dulwich Hill

Date of Visit : Some Friday last month

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :
    453 Marrickville Road, Dulwich Hill
    https://www.dulwichhillmassage.com.au/
    Phone : (02) 9550 9908

Hours of Business : 10 til 7

Rates : $40 30 mins, $50 45 mins, $60 1 hour plus tips

Size/shape : Slim and light tanned, A-B cup

Nationality or Ethnicity : Hong Kong

Services Provided : EXCELLENT Massage with lots of options

Value for money/recommend? : A big YES!!

My experience/comments : Had been to this place regularly as I discover not 1, not 2, but 3 very good girl in this place.

I will start with Helen on Friday. First saw her few months ago. I though she was Thai and according to her many make that mistake. She is 100% made in Hong Kong. I was very surprise on Helen's capability in our first encounter. For someone who has her attributes can be easily making much much more money at in/out call.

She is very experience in massage, about 80% of what you will get in legit massage. I would prefer more power as I can take very strong massage but seeing her tiny and slim little body frame I just leave it, it is good enough were it was.

I would not dare write too much about other "options" here after the massage as this is an open forum. However I will tell you this.... If you are the kind of person that wants everything out of the girl in one hit than you may be disappointed. I remember our first encounter we bagged all options, but in a basic form. After that each time I see her I get more and more out of her. She will draw her line when she needs to but will now let me do anything that does not hit that that baseline of her.

Helen is also not too greedy too which I like, can't say the same for some other girls at the market these days. Since first time I see her my tips to her yoyos a bit but i make sure the girl get a $100 on hand for an hour job which translate to a $70-$80 tip. now I pay her more as we get to some very intimate sessions.

A quick summary of Helen:
    Looks: 7.5
    Body: 7.5
    Massage:8.5
    Services: 9 (with multiple visit)

One thing remind you guys before I go, Helen is a bit of mysophobia and I highly recommend to have yourself clean before you go to see her. You will not get anything good from her if you go in dirty and smelly.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That is well written and controlled for your first AR, my only critic is using that stupid template from "you know who"..... Oh well everyone is using it anyway!!

Every bit very accurate about Helen, especially the part about mysophobia. That's why I like place with shower or sink in the room cos the girls can see you clean yourself and the game later will be less disruptive.