Thread: Chloe ...new to this & it shows.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Chloe ...new to this & it shows.

I've seen several new girls appearing on this website and not just the standard Asian fare either. Sadly, the management have chosen to include very few pictures of the new girls, so it's a bit hit and miss, as the roster appears to be.
    Chloe was one of the two girls I'd decided to see, being from Ukraine (?). Turns out she's from Poland and, first impressions, she's quite chunky, but not unattractive, and seemed quite pleasant, so figured I'd stick with my plan.
    Gear off to start and a very oily, amateur massage, but nice to chat to. After 20 minutes, and some prompting, moved to Pt.2. Nothing apart from the very basic B2B & NHJ on offer and it could have been learned from a text book. Certainly not a serious criticism given her experience in the job, but very mechanical with little attempt at feigning any intimacy. I was regretting booking for 1 hour at this stage but managed to string out the HJ for as long as possible!
    I hope this career path works for her but she's going to have to accept some guidance to improve her chances!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for your review. I was considering a punt on Chloe but will now avoid. I have recently promised myself to only stick to positively reviewed or my own tried and tested girls, but sometimes the little brain gets the better of my big brain.

I would like to visit Rosie at this shop, based on a previously posted review, but she doesn't seem be popping up on the roster of late...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any good recommendation s?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Rosie is not bad. She's a smoker (but not heavy), is definitely under 25, from Nepal (not India).

She's got a nicely proportioned, thick, hourglass body, c-cuppers and an apple bum. She's quite short, and the face is rather average (typical Hindu look at your college/uni), great English as you would expect.

She basically only does DATY (but no fingering or deep tongueing) and NHJ (all included for $50). You can touch her everywhere, but not stick anything inside her - that's her limit. The HJ is not too bad - good motion and squeezing.

I mean, the shop is shit, and she would do better elsewhere, but she's decent value for money.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    And I basically expected Chloe to be rather underwhelming, so wasn't too keen. So thanks for the AR.

The photos look enticing, but they're usually a far cry from truth at this particular shop. That's what you'd expect given its niche, to be honest. No self-respecting good-looking girl would work here.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by chickbreaker View Post
    Rosie is not bad. She's a smoker (but not heavy), is definitely under 25, from Nepal (not India).

She's got a nicely proportioned, thick, hourglass body, c-cuppers and an apple bum. She's quite short, and the face is rather average (typical Hindu look at your college/uni), great English as you would expect.

She basically only does DATY (but no fingering or deep tongueing) and NHJ (all included for $50). You can touch her everywhere, but not stick anything inside her - that's her limit. The HJ is not too bad - good motion and squeezing.

I mean, the shop is shit, and she would do better elsewhere, but she's decent value for money.
    Does she do light kissing or dfk?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky59 View Post
    I've seen several new girls appearing on this website and not just the standard Asian fare either. Sadly, the management have chosen to include very few pictures of the new girls, so it's a bit hit and miss, as the roster appears to be.
    Chloe was one of the two girls I'd decided to see, being from Ukraine (?). Turns out she's from Poland and, first impressions, she's quite chunky, but not unattractive, and seemed quite pleasant, so figured I'd stick with my plan.
    Gear off to start and a very oily, amateur massage, but nice to chat to. After 20 minutes, and some prompting, moved to Pt.2. Nothing apart from the very basic B2B & NHJ on offer and it could have been learned from a text book. Certainly not a serious criticism given her experience in the job, but very mechanical with little attempt at feigning any intimacy. I was regretting booking for 1 hour at this stage but managed to string out the HJ for as long as possible!
    I hope this career path works for her but she's going to have to accept some guidance to improve her chances!!
    Thanks for those AR
    Good to know her service
    What’s the rate of extras?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ceiio View Post
    Does she do light kissing or dfk?
    She did neither with me, but hey, YEMV. Give it a try, mayhaps she'll like you more? I'm actually curious to know how you go.

I actually suspect it might be on the cards tbh.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    If its the same Rosie, actually yeah she did, but I did pay $20 extra and she said she doesn't do it with everyone, only because I look nice and very polite towards her, just wanted to see if everyone else is getting the same tremendous, punter mentality, we all like to think we're special

Lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ok, note to self, if a whore tells you you are the only one in her life, and she only rawdogs/swallows/passionately kisses you because you are nice and pretty, she full of shit ��

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Chloe is Kat from Massage at Central

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Which place is this?