Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid 19 Vaccine Pfizer

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Radoush View Post
    Michael Yeadon former vice president of pfizer and chief scientist said it's to dangerous and he worked there for 16 years said most of the side effects will start 14 to 18 after vaccinated and all the animals died in the trial after 3 to 4 months the mRNA just slowly breaks you down from the inside
    There's an almost unanimous rejection on the internet of this guy and his views. Just google about him and you'll see. I'm curious, does that fact encourage you to believe what he says, or you choose to ignore those rejections, or what? Just trying to figure out what could make you believe this guy when every where you look says don't believe him.

By the way, people should read up on mRNA and what it's all about. I find it extremely fascinating. It really shows how far mankind has progressed in science. It's essentially genetic engineering we're dealing with here.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    There's an almost unanimous rejection on the internet of this guy and his views. Just google about him and you'll see. I'm curious, does that fact encourage you to believe what he says, or you choose to ignore those rejections, or what? Just trying to figure out what could make you believe this guy when every where you look says don't believe him.

By the way, people should read up on mRNA and what it's all about. I find it extremely fascinating. It really shows how far mankind has progressed in science. It's essentially genetic engineering we're dealing with here.
    That Michael Yeadon is the poster boy for the anti vax movement (total morons), he has been totally debunked many times by proper experts, give him a wide birth...

Junior Member(有D料到)

covid

Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    That Michael Yeadon is the poster boy for the anti vax movement (total morons), he has been totally debunked many times by proper experts, give him a wide birth...

Have a look at Dr Robert Malone one of the 4 people who invented the vaccine technology
    He has taken the vaccine and says now not to take it it's to dangerous look up a interviewer on dark horse pod cast there is one that goes for three hours he goes into the way they created it to work and why it's not working in theory it sounds great and he talks about that and how it's unraveling

Banned
    After a bit of digging I found this link where any adverse effects can be reported to the TGA. It's an online form which, I assume, can submitted by the general public but whether you wish to lay out that amount of detail on an online form is debatable. I would have thought it would be more efficient doing it through a doctor or some other qualified practitioner but there you are.

I was wondering if any of you that have had vaccination were offered or made aware of this form so side effects could be tracked? Or is it just a platitude to keep a happy face on their website?

https://www.tga.gov.au/sites/default...m-feb-2021.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by adahar View Post
    After a bit of digging I found this link where any adverse effects can be reported to the TGA. It's an online form which, I assume, can submitted by the general public but whether you wish to lay out that amount of detail on an online form is debatable. I would have thought it would be more efficient doing it through a doctor or some other qualified practitioner but there you are.

I was wondering if any of you that have had vaccination were offered or made aware of this form so side effects could be tracked? Or is it just a platitude to keep a happy face on their website?

https://www.tga.gov.au/sites/default...m-feb-2021.pdf
    I was told about an effects register type thing.

But I'm feeling fine, so nothing to report.

Thanks for the link, this should definitely be used.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Have a look at Dr Robert Malone one of the 4 people who invented the vaccine technology
    He has taken the vaccine and says now not to take it it's to dangerous look up a interviewer on dark horse pod cast there is one that goes for three hours he goes into the way they created it to work and why it's not working in theory it sounds great and he talks about that and how it's unraveling
    Hey dopey, stop trying to save us from ourselves. Our health choices are none of your business. If you prefer to catch covid, long covid, or die from it good fucking luck to you. In the meantime, just piss off.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Covid

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggurat View Post
    Hey dopey, stop trying to save us from ourselves. Our health choices are none of your business. If you prefer to catch covid, long covid, or die from it good fucking luck to you. In the meantime, just piss off.

I am sorry if I offended you did not mean to I am just taking part in the discussion about covid

I just don't want people to break down and die from the insides from all sorts of problems did you not that 8 percent of the human genome is made of viruses and your taken something that intertwineds with your genome and is going to break down the virus
    That is part of your make up

At least the house prices will drop I mite finally be able to buy water front properties

But I will get a Hazmat suite first because there are going to be alot of people dead or dieing

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggurat View Post
    Amen, well said!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone here got the astra vaccine. Today on news someone died from it wanting to know. Wish there was the pzfer available

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bevis90 View Post
    Anyone here got the astra vaccine. Today on news someone died from it wanting to know. Wish there was the pzfer available
    Yep, I have had the Astra, no side effects at all, not even a sore arm. But I got a sore arm from this years flu jab. The chances of a blood clot is 0.003% is what they said on the ABC last night.

Banned
    Just see a doctor, I have had the jab as my family have and no problems, don't read the crap on the internet just talk to your doctor....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Just see a doctor, I have had the jab as my family have and no problems, don't read the crap on the internet just talk to your doctor....
    Ask the Dr's, they have indemnity now..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've had first shot of az. Had it at a private clinic in Olympic Park when I was there a few weeks ago.

Bit of a sore arm for a few days. Pretty minor side effect really.

Had a message from the clinic a few days after the shot asking whether I had any side effects. Then another message after a week. Good follow up I thought.

Only announced today that there will be more sites for country people to receive vaccinations. About 22 sites across regional NSW. Been a lot harder to get vaccinated in the bush.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yup had mind about 10 weeks ago, just waiting on my 2nd jab.
    All good for me

Banned

I am sorry if I offended you did not mean to I am just taking part in the discussion about covid

I just don't want people to break down and die from the insides from all sorts of problems did you not that 8 percent of the human genome is made of viruses and your taken something that intertwineds with your genome and is going to break down the virus
    That is part of your make up

At least the house prices will drop I mite finally be able to buy water front properties

But I will get a Hazmat suite first because there are going to be alot of people dead or dieing
    Just hope that your house is good enough for me to consider buying after you die for refusing to take vaccine !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    Go away you dope.........

Banned
    The increasing case figures in the UK with the declining hospitalisation and death rates would suggest otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by adahar View Post
    The increasing case figures in the UK with the declining hospitalisation and death rates would suggest otherwise.
    Just look at the case of the Hoxton Park party, out of 30 people, only the 4 fully vaccinated ones escaped the infection…..
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

I just don't want people to break down and die from the insides from all sorts of problems did you not that 8 percent of the human genome is made of viruses and your taken something that intertwineds with your genome and is going to break down the virus that is part of your make up
    Its not me you are offending against it’s facts and sanity. You aren’t “contributing to a discussion” you’re actively trying to put people off from getting vaccinated. People’s health decisions are none of your business, so get the fuck out of their lives. If you are really concerned about your fellow man why not volunteer to work in a soup kitchen. But that would involve real effort wouldn’t it, much more work than vomiting bullshit onto this forum. So like I said before – piss. off. *exasperated*

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast