Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid 19 Vaccine Pfizer

Junior Member(有D料到)
    before this outbreak, they didnt care who got it. as long as you booked in they gave everyone pfizer.
    now there is a outbreak supply is limited.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by bevis90 View Post
    I’m curious how you guys are getting the pzifer shots ?? I couldn’t in anyway get the pzifer shot as it was impossible and I don’t fall in those catogories.

The doc has states to me that under 40 I’m only allowed the astra shot and the pzifer shot is only for people working in frontline jobs, nurses or 16-20 years or people who are really old can have it
    Look I qualified as turned 40, so was able to book in June at Olympic Park Vaccination Hub. First dose mid June and finished up in July my Pfizer Vaccination.
    There where less checks back earlier as advised, now their is outbreak with Pfizer in short supply.
    My elderly mother had AZ with no issues, if that's available to you and young fit with no health conditions - take it.
    It's why the UK has reopened up (the majority of illness is unvaccinated)
    Look this group has intrest in Asian ML/FS ladies and back home in their countries they would be grateful for the opportunity for AZ Vaccination (think Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, South Korea, Japan the list goes on)

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

I’m curious how you guys are getting the pzifer shots ?? I couldn’t in anyway get the pzifer shot as it was impossible and I don’t fall in those catogories.

The doc has states to me that under 40 I’m only allowed the astra shot and the pzifer shot is only for people working in frontline jobs, nurses or 16-20 years or people who are really old can have it
    The link on the first post was sent to me by a nurse friend.

Everyone regardless of age or residency status could have applied for the Pfizer shots.

But Pfizer is almost out of stock and being diverted to year 12s I think.

Not sure if anyone on this forum used that link but I hope it helped.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Tomorrow will make me only two weeks out from getting my second AZ dose. That will be the full 12 weeks between them. Remember, you get an amazing 25% more protection by having it at 12 weeks than having it even just one week earlier. People better at maths than me here could use those three figures (11 weeks, 12 weeks and 25%) to create an A and B axis tracking the ascending scale and huge proportional difference in benefit the last few days gives you.

To put it another way, having it at 11 weeks is like selling out of the stockmarket a week before a 25% rise. And knowing it is going to rise!

The Covid certificate is now available on Google Pay and Apple Wallet.

You can set it up via the Medicare app.Screenshot_20210804-215035~3.jpg

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had my 1st AZ shot about 8 weeks ago back when it was safe to go to Sydney. Had a couple of punts and watched a game of football and generally had a good weekend.

Now with the current Covid situation and lockdowns etc I'm not too keen to go back for my 2nd shot which is booked for 9th Sept. That is 12 weeks to the day since the 1st shot.

I've managed to get a booking in my local town but can't get it till the 30th Sept. So 15 weeks after 1st shot. Don't think that's a problem as it seems shorter intervals between shots reduces effectiveness but anywhere between 12-20 weeks is meant to be ok. Hopefully!!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CountryPunter View Post
    Had my 1st AZ shot about 8 weeks ago back when it was safe to go to Sydney. Had a couple of punts and watched a game of football and generally had a good weekend.

Now with the current Covid situation and lockdowns etc I'm not too keen to go back for my 2nd shot which is booked for 9th Sept. That is 12 weeks to the day since the 1st shot.

I've managed to get a booking in my local town but can't get it till the 30th Sept. So 15 weeks after 1st shot. Don't think that's a problem as it seems shorter intervals between shots reduces effectiveness but anywhere between 12-20 weeks is meant to be ok. Hopefully!!!!
    It’s all risk based, Health would rather you go and your 2nd shot sooner so better covered. Remember u wouldn’t be fully covered till a little while after u get your 2nd dose. I sure u going to the supermarket, so would guess the risk would be about the same

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggurat View Post
    Tomorrow will make me only two weeks out from getting my second AZ dose. That will be the full 12 weeks between them. Remember, you get an amazing 25% more protection by having it at 12 weeks than having it even just one week earlier. People better at maths than me here could use those three figures (11 weeks, 12 weeks and 25%) to create an A and B axis tracking the ascending scale and huge proportional difference in benefit the last few days gives you.
    As long as u don’t get COVID in between

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You can walk in the chemist and get the shot now

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Good to hear, was bookings to vaccination clinics and GPs previously.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not here you can't. 7 week wait from when I booked to get second AZ shot. Regional areas are low priority. Shit will hit the fan if Covid takes off in country areas.

Hospitals aren't geared up to handle big numbers in ICU or being ventilated.

Also I read that the Pharmacy Guild is getting nervous about pharmacists potentially being exposed to Covid positive people and then the pharmist having to self isolate for 2 weeks.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CountryPunter View Post
    Not here you can't. 7 week wait from when I booked to get second AZ shot. Regional areas are low priority. Shit will hit the fan if Covid takes off in country areas.

Hospitals aren't geared up to handle big numbers in ICU or being ventilated.

Also I read that the Pharmacy Guild is getting nervous about pharmacists potentially being exposed to Covid positive people and then the pharmist having to self isolate for 2 weeks.
    Not sure I understand the logic of this!

A person shouldn't be going to a pharmacist if they are a positive case, close or casual contact as they should be isolating. You don't get tested or retested at a pharmacy anyway. Are they suggesting that someone getting vaccinated is more likely to be covid positive that someone filling a script for anything else. Anyone walking into the shop could a case. Perhaps the extra level of "closeness" required to vaccinate someone is enough to make the difference between getting infected or not.

What happens if a case is positive and that sample has come from a particular testing clinic? Is that clinic closed down, deep cleaned and the staff become close contacts? Do all other customers at that clinic become close/casual contacts? Maybe the level of PPE and testing protocols are enough to disregard these obvious exposure sites. I've never heard of this happening, perhaps it has. If that's the case then pharmacists shouldn't have a problem.

Sounds like mounting paranoia to me.

Banned
    Only for AZ shots not Pfizer. Many to go around but most people don't want it due to the blood clotting issue.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Here is a good endorsement for the Pfizer shot
    pfizer.jpg

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Do they slip a bit of the blue pill in the vaccine to get ppl addicted?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Only for AZ shots not Pfizer. Many to go around but most people don't want it due to the blood clotting issue.
    @cuteguy Look in the ideal world their where plenty of Pfizer shots, their is AZ which we have larger supply at present.

AZ Jab has near minute risk of blood clotting (you have higher chance from other medications like aspirin to get blood clot)

Look as I didn't wait for major outbreak got Pfizer at NSW Vaccination Hub in June/July (so fully vaccinated)

We have a major outbreak of Covid19 here in Sydney and their countries in region like Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand and others that would be grateful for AZ Jab

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I just had my first dose and found to have a sore arm but I have heard the second can put you make you feel sick, anyone around 30 had a experience to share?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Here's the priority link booking for anyone that's 16-39 for Pfizer and live in one of those LGA hotspots

https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/heal...booking-for-16

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    I just had my first dose and found to have a sore arm but I have heard the second can put you make you feel sick, anyone around 30 had a experience to share?
    Yeah mate I’m 34yrs old and pretty fit. The second fucked me up pretty good but it was only for like 16 hours or so. Panadol, water and a good sleep will have you back to normal in no time. Positive thing is that my arm hurt much less the second time tho haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast