Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid 19 Vaccine Pfizer

Junior Member(有D料到)
    if you can get pfizer, then get it... soon it would be out of stock. we might get forced to take AZ. Blood clot is not a major concern, but efficacy rate is too low for AZ

Banned
    Influenza related deaths in 2019 in Australia (but didn't include Qld, WA, ACT. NT, Tas)

2019 - 812
    2018 - 64 (not a typo)
    2017 - 804

I've seen documents that have said that 200 to 400 is an average but can't recover them now.

Deaths related to Covid so far:-

910. Of these 20 were under the age of 60, 205 were over 60 but not in care, 685 were over 60 and in care (660 in Vic).

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This year 1 from covid but it was acquired overseas..

Banned
    The overall death rate for flu is 0.003% if my memory serves me right but covid is around 1.5% per World statistics. Also most people fully recovered from flu in one to two weeks but as much as 10% of Covid sufferer have long covid for 6-9 months with symptoms affecting their normal life including work. Many long covid cases still linger on even up to now.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy View Post
    Take it up with the experts in Singapore

You are the one quoting Singapore thinking Singapore Health Minister or its team is the best of the World but I don’t think so. They are at best as good the lousy bureaucrats here if not worse. Singapore does not even has the capacity or ability to manufacture vaccines like CSL in Australia. It is the last country Australia should follow which is why so many Singaporeans migrated to Australia for a better life.

Singapore as a country has been doing very well in terms of Covid control and vaccine roll out, I believe they had purchased and secured supplies when the pandemic first started in early 2020, while most vaccines were still in testing stages - including the Chinese vaccines.

Their Covid infection rate was very low and have excellent medical facilities. Their later outbreaks mainly came from the foreign workers and their congested living quarters then spread back out to the community.

For a country with only 6 million people , their record of 60k cases is double that of Australia’s 30K cases but if you look at the death rate, they only had 36 deads vs Australia’s 910 ? So which country is doing a better job, we shall leave it to the medical experts.

One thing for sure, Singapore is a very small island state, any government policy or decision once handed down could be enforced and implemented very quickly and efficiently while in Australia we have the Federal and States or even the local councils to deal with .

Just my two cents !

Let’s be very careful out there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Because Singapore Government bought Pfizer and modena vaccine a lot and welling to pay the market price. Here we only buy 10 million dose initially. Only reasonly 20 million dose. Bad advice from CMO and relax and comfortable attitude. We have a PM saying is "not a RACE" now is it. Even the kiwi is doing better then us.
    really vac isn’t going to save us all even it may help and few percentage takes people life away too. I don’t understand why people need to rush and take jab. As if it’s going to save you. If other countries had taking it earlier than us, then why are there still infections? It doesn’t make sense. use common sense. It’s good not to take it for those healthy people, but a person with side of sickness it’s dangerous. PM say is “not a race” is a good strategy. Don’t your risk life.

There may be just one choice of vaccines available if you leave it too long.

Stocks of the Pfizer one are running out and the AZ one is open for all if they want to risk the rare cases of blood clots.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think australia has to transition into a Singapore mindset eventually where, we get a decent amount of the population vaccinated (whoever agrees wants to, there will always be people who dont want it no matter what) and then have to learn to live with the disease. We cant forever be in isolated country. I dont covid is going to be eradicated in the next year or two or if ever. It might be a new way of life.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaidwtf View Post
    I think australia has to transition into a Singapore mindset eventually where, we get a decent amount of the population vaccinated (whoever agrees wants to, there will always be people who dont want it no matter what) and then have to learn to live with the disease. We cant forever be in isolated country. I dont covid is going to be eradicated in the next year or two or if ever. It might be a new way of life.
    Exactly Singapore are very smart and know exactly what they are doing you can't eliminate a virus, you learn to live with it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    There may be just one choice of vaccines available if you leave it too long.

Stocks of the Pfizer one are running out and the AZ one is open for all if they want to risk the rare cases of blood clots.

To be honest Riff whatever type of vaccine you put in your body usually has some form of side effect. It has recently been reported in your there has been cases of the Pfizer vaccine weakening heart muscles in some people. At least if you have AZ and have a blood clot they can fix that unless you are on your last legs anyway and at best it is a very low risk. If people read the fact sheet of any medicine they put in their body they would freak out. The media has been a big problem with their scare tactics.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    To be honest Riff whatever type of vaccine you put in your body usually has some form of side effect. It has recently been reported in your there has been cases of the Pfizer vaccine weakening heart muscles in some people. At least if you have AZ and have a blood clot they can fix that unless you are on your last legs anyway and at best it is a very low risk. If people read the fact sheet of any medicine they put in their body they would freak out. The media has been a big problem with their scare tactics.
    Yes, i agree with you. 2 colleague of mine taken pfzer. You know what happened after 1st jab? they get alot of headache and feeling weak for few days. The liquid has cells which will fight our own body cells, that will cause a big problem to our body. AZ is safe but it’s a punt there may be clot in it that’s a big risk. I don’t know what could happend down the track. It is scary to see what is in the ingredients but people don’t realise that. For them as if it’s like taking a panadol. Never will i take it unless it is compulsory if it must for traveling overseas. Though it’s best taking it when you are fit. Hope they could improve a safer ingredients later on.

Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    I'm not sure where you get your information from but all credible sources say otherwise.

https://www.victorchang.edu.au/coron...-heart-disease

Quote Originally Posted by suka02 View Post
    Yes, i agree with you. 2 colleague of mine taken pfzer. You know what happened after 1st jab? they get alot of headache and feeling weak for few days. The liquid has cells which will fight our own body cells, that will cause a big problem to our body. AZ is safe but it’s a punt there may be clot in it that’s a big risk. I don’t know what could happend down the track. It is scary to see what is in the ingredients but people don’t realise that. For them as if it’s like taking a panadol. Never will i take it unless it is compulsory if it must for traveling overseas. Though it’s best taking it when you are fit. Hope they could improve a safer ingredients later on.
    It's always this person told me, that person told me.

Take it from the brothers on this forum who have actually had the vaccines with no adverse effects.

Both times I had Kamagra and punted the next day, then a day after and so on.

Banned
    The UK govt documents (3/2/21 to 9/6/21) the following reports of cardiac only side effects associated with the AZ vaccine:-

7658 events with 118 deaths

Vaccinations given: First dose 44,454,511, Second dose total 32,583,746.

Do your own math!

Disclaimer:
    A report of a suspected ADR to the Yellow Card scheme does not necessarily
    mean that it was caused by the vaccine, only that the reporter has a suspicion
    it may have. Underlying or previously undiagnosed illness unrelated to vaccination
    can also be factors in such reports.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    We cant forever be in isolated country.
    Of course we can. Economically it is quite sensible as it is keeping money at home instead of people spending overseas on holidays. In these trying economic times it almost seems prudent to continue as we have and stimulate spending here in this manner.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by adahar View Post
    The UK govt documents (3/2/21 to 9/6/21) the following reports of cardiac only side effects associated with the AZ vaccine:-

Do your own math!

Disclaimer:
    it may have. Underlying or previously undiagnosed illness unrelated to vaccination
    That is just stastically. This is not about Maths. Going with the flow it’s slave thing than choosing what’s good or bad for our body. The brain is smarter than what we follow. Unless it’s the opposite. It’s about the result & outcome. Like i said, my question is “when people had vac nated why then still people getting infected around the world?”

What matters here is about what is it in the ingredients of vac and what effect does it do? short term or down the track. You know if people doing the right thing to our body keeping hygine, wash daily, eating and excercise. our body is strong enough to fight bacteria and sickness.

Once most countries and airlines are adapting the strict policy of you must have completed two doses of vaccines to be allowed to get on an international flight, it will all be sorted out.

Then some people will be suing for discrimination! And they probably will be given two choices:

1. Fully vaccinated and free to fly and go anywhere, or
    2. Need to provide a negative result taken within three day of check in, then have to do a quick test at the airport before flying out, upon arrival at the destination country, need to do another test and be in a quarantine hotel until a negative result, also need to be tested on the 3rd, 9th and 15th day of arrival. On returning home, do the whole lot all over again. And all at your own expenses. So jab or no jab. Your own individual choice of course.

Just my two cents.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Vaccine ingredients vary depending on what the vaccine is for. They may contain some of the following ingredients:

a protein component of a virus
    a piece of genetic code (DNA or mRNA)
    a very small dose of a weakened virus
    a substance to boost the immune response (an adjuvant)
    a small amount of preservative
    sterile salt water (saline) for injections
    Information on the ingredients of any vaccine approved for use in Australia is available in the Consumer Medicines Information leaflet associated with the approved vaccine.

Those information are not full. i’m sure there is more of it that is hidden.
    I’m not talking about a conspiracy thing. just wanted you all to know what is in there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by adahar View Post

Do your own math!

Disclaimer:
    This is your Maths.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Work out the Numbers. looks like it’s increasing numbers. Does it help with taking it?

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast