Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid 19 Vaccine Pfizer

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    I'm not sure where you get your information from but all credible sources say otherwise.

https://www.victorchang.edu.au/coron...-heart-disease

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk
    Norman Swan on the ABC mentioned it the other day. He said that is why he took AZ

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by suka02 View Post
    Yes, i agree with you. 2 colleague of mine taken pfzer. You know what happened after 1st jab? they get alot of headache and feeling weak for few days. The liquid has cells which will fight our own body cells, that will cause a big problem to our body. AZ is safe but it’s a punt there may be clot in it that’s a big risk. I don’t know what could happend down the track. It is scary to see what is in the ingredients but people don’t realise that. For them as if it’s like taking a panadol. Never will i take it unless it is compulsory if it must for traveling overseas. Though it’s best taking it when you are fit. Hope they could improve a safer ingredients later on.
    If you don't want to take it don't , myself and my kids and brother's and sisters have all been jabbed and no problem, please don't spread your conspiracy crap it does not help the situation..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    If you don't want to take it don't , myself and my kids and brother's and sisters have all been jabbed and no problem, please don't spread your conspiracy crap it does not help the situation..
    Shit, if you and your family have had it I should run out quickly and get it..

Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Norman Swan on the ABC mentioned it the other day. He said that is why he took AZ
    That doesn't help, unable to verify, it's just your word.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Yep, don't shoot me I am only the messenger.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Actually Riff I did a google search after your comment, plenty of info online about it. Even the RACGP mentions it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by suka02 View Post
    That is just stastically. This is not about Maths. Going with the flow it’s slave thing than choosing what’s good or bad for our body. The brain is smarter than what we follow. Unless it’s the opposite. It’s about the result & outcome. Like i said, my question is “when people had vac nated why then still people getting infected around the world?”

What matters here is about what is it in the ingredients of vac and what effect does it do? short term or down the track. You know if people doing the right thing to our body keeping hygine, wash daily, eating and excercise. our body is strong enough to fight bacteria and sickness.
    Which is precisely what the Public Health authorities use to generate policy that applies to everybody. It's also the advice that politicians take when spending our money.

The nuances of personal health effects are up to you. If you don't want to take it, your choice; but if you're under 60 with underlying conditions then together with your GP you weigh up the risk and act accordingly.

AZ is now available to the under 40's (although it technically was always the case) with the added disclaimer that the govt will indemnify GP's against claims. This tells me that there was a groundswell of resistance of GP's to administer it to that cohort or ATAGI advised against it. Now it appears the risk has changed??? This has to tell you something, you have to read between the lines.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy View Post
    Shit, if you and your family have had it I should run out quickly and get it..
    Yeah, whatever you think..Your sarcasm is only exceeded by your ignorance...

Actually Riff I did a google search after your comment, plenty of info online about it. Even the RACGP mentions it.
    Links please, it's good to have all sides of the story.

Fact is, we will need at least 75% of people vaccinated to avoid all these snap lockdowns.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have heard about the weakening heart muscles from Pfizer thing but heard it mainly happened in teenage boys and even then it’s even rarer than the AZ blood clots and so far don’t think it’s taken anyone’s life, just hospitalised a very limited number of young people. I listen to Coronacast on ABC everyday and Norman Swan mentioned this issue in the way I just mentioned but don’t remember him saying that’s why he chose AZ

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Shops should stay open but you just flash your vaccine certificate to the mamasan and then you can still root

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Links please, it's good to have all sides of the story.

Fact is, we will need at least 75% of people vaccinated to avoid all these snap lockdowns.

Just google Pfizer and heart inflammation and read what piques your interest

Quote Originally Posted by Sharphorse View Post
    Shops should stay open but you just flash your vaccine certificate to the mamasan and then you can still root
    Hahaha, if it goes that way, no jab, no punt.

Everyone on here will get any one of the vaccines

I downloaded my certificate on my phone.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharphorse View Post
    Perhaps as paying customers we should be entitled to a similar certificate from the shop and/or the WL? You show me yours and I'll show you mine!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’m 54 had the AZ vaccine at the end of April …. Waiting to have the 2nd dose end of July … I just has a sore arm for a few days !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GongMan55 View Post
    I’m 54 had the AZ vaccine at the end of April …. Waiting to have the 2nd dose end of July … I just has a sore arm for a few days !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Let us know how things go in a few years time..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy View Post
    Let us know how things go in a few years time..
    Lets see how you go in a few years as well dannyboy, we are all all going to die from something. Obviously you have no idea of the shit you put in your body everyday.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Had my pfizer all good but a sored arm next day for half the day .

Hopefully the girls get it done soon !!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Lets see how you go in a few years as well dannyboy, we are all all going to die from something. Obviously you have no idea of the shit you put in your body everyday.
    You'd know wouldn't you.. Dope

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Had my pfizer all good but a sored arm next day for half the day .

Hopefully the girls get it done soon !!
    is that the first shot or the 2nd? i heard ppl are getting minor fevers from the 2nd shot

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast