Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid 19 Vaccine Pfizer

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AJ84 View Post
    is that the first shot or the 2nd? i heard ppl are getting minor fevers from the 2nd shot
    First shot. I will report back after my second shot.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    ppl under 40 can't get the pfzier shot.. i just have to wait. wot a joke!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    ppl under 40 can't get the pfzier shot.. i just have to wait. wot a joke!
    My friends son is 18 he has had 2 shots of Pfizer, they live in Newcastle.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    is that the first shot or the 2nd? i heard ppl are getting minor fevers from the 2nd shot
    I've had 2 shots of Pfizer 4 weeks ago no side effects at all can't even tell I've had it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy View Post
    You'd know wouldn't you.. Dope
    Sorry, I didn't realise you were a Doctor.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Singapore as a country has been doing very well in terms of Covid control and vaccine roll out, I believe they had purchased and secured supplies when the pandemic first started in early 2020, while most vaccines were still in testing stages - including the Chinese vaccines.

Their Covid infection rate was very low and have excellent medical facilities. Their later outbreaks mainly came from the foreign workers and their congested living quarters then spread back out to the community.

For a country with only 6 million people , their record of 60k cases is double that of Australia’s 30K cases but if you look at the death rate, they only had 36 deads vs Australia’s 910 ? So which country is doing a better job, we shall leave it to the medical experts.

One thing for sure, Singapore is a very small island state, any government policy or decision once handed down could be enforced and implemented very quickly and efficiently while in Australia we have the Federal and States or even the local councils to deal with .

Just my two cents !

Let’s be very careful out there.

I would to add that most of the deaths in Australia were caused by outbreaks in the Nursing Homes in Melbourne and Victoria, all old, frail and vulnerable people while the Foreign Dormitories outbreaks in Singapore were mostly on young and healthy workers working in a foreign country as exploited cheap labor, so the number of deaths is not very meaningful.

Moreover, Singapore has an autocratic administration and people violating the isolation or quarantine had been jailed and expelled from the country and such legal consequence will continue putting deterrent effects on the Singaporeans. Australia has never done that to any Covid offenders so far only heavy fines. There are constant breaches from time to time causing outbreak risk. The only effective measure by Australia is closing the international border which keep the country relatively safe from Covid outside the country.

The best medical experts are in US, Europe and UK not Australia or Singapore but all these countries are the disastrous countries during the epidemic. Nevertheless with the relatively successful vaccination program in US, UK and Europe, the situations there are getting better and better. While the infection rates in UK and US etc are up again, the death rate is extremely low showing both Pfizer and AZ are effective against severe Covid and hospitalization.

Whether Singapore is worse or better than Australia is an individual’s own assessment but I don’t think the Singapore’s experience is one Australia should follow.

Good to see so many brothers have shared their vaccination experience about side effects.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    No he is a song "O Danny Boy"

Junior Member(有D料到)
    play nice bois. everyone's just trying to help.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'm not and never claimed to be, but you seem to know how much "shit" I put into my body every year apparently... Pull your head in..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    https://apple.news/AeLqc84MvTda1DPXbnyfMOA

The qld premier suggest we should not take AZ as it relates to blood clot adviced from Dr Young. So what are people taking Pfzer or AZ? Any recommendations or yourself experience after taking any of these?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I had mine done last week
    First shot Pfizer
    I'm 33. Next day quite a sore arm, dry mouth, dehydrated which gave me a slight headache but the day after it was fine back to normal. Not sure if it was related but day 4 my heart was beating fast at night, had abit of trouble breathing..
    But 5th day it got better.
    2nd jab in two weeks.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by suka02 View Post

The qld premier suggest we should not take AZ as it relates to blood clot adviced from Dr Young. So what are people taking Pfzer or AZ? Any recommendations or yourself experience after taking any of these?
    Two shots AZ, nothing, not even a sore arm. However I got a sore arm from this years flu vaccination.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

All I can recommend is think for yourself.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    I had mine done last week
    First shot Pfizer
    I'm 33. Next day quite a sore arm, dry mouth, dehydrated which gave me a slight headache but the day after it was fine back to normal. Not sure if it was related but day 4 my heart was beating fast at night, had abit of trouble breathing..
    But 5th day it got better.
    2nd jab in two weeks.
    Thanks for the report. my colleague had pfzer and said it gave her headache and muscle pain gave her weakness. I know it might be compulsory later on IF not. Just wanted to know the side effect and I wanted the less side effect. On other Note i think AZ has less side effect but i’m worry which few may contain blood clot. I haven’t had flu vax since more than 10yrs ago.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Two shots AZ, nothing, not even a sore arm. However I got a sore arm from this years flu vaccination.
    thanks Vader for your report.

Thanks for the report. my colleague had pfzer and said it gave her headache and muscle pain gave her weakness. I know it might be compulsory later on IF not. Just wanted to know the side effect and I wanted the less side effect. On other Note i think AZ has less side effect but i’m worry which few may contain blood clot. I haven’t had flu vax since more than 10yrs ago.
    Good on you suka02, good to see you are coming around as you see colleagues and peers around you having the vaccine.

Junior Member(有D料到)

covid

Michael Yeadon former vice president of pfizer and chief scientist said it's to dangerous and he worked there for 16 years said most of the side effects will start 14 to 18 after vaccinated and all the animals died in the trial after 3 to 4 months the mRNA just slowly breaks you down from the inside

Junior Member(有D料到)
    which source did u get that AZ has less side effects? i thought it was the other way..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    which source did u get that AZ has less side effects? i thought it was the other way..
    few people i know and some bro here just mentioned didn’t get much side effect like pfzer. What scared me is the news about that uni girl under 40. I’m sure some of you read the news 3-5 months ago. she got the blood clot and a week after jab she gone. Now the PM suggested us not to take the AZ unless we deeply request it. Is it due to BClot?

Banned
    few people i know and some bro here just mentioned didn’t get much side effect like pfzer. What scared me is the news about that uni girl under 40. I’m sure some of you read the news 3-5 months ago. she got the blood clot and a week after jab she gone. Now the PM suggested us not to take the AZ unless we deeply request it. Is it due to BClot?
    I reckon you should just talk to a Doctor, it's pointless asking for advice on this forum...cheers

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast