Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid 19 Vaccine Pfizer

Covid 19 Vaccine Pfizer

Just got the first shot at Olympic Park.

So far I'm feeling fine.

Has anyone else had the vaccine?

I'm under 50.

Apparently this link is for all ages.

https://nswhcovidcheckin.powerappspo...ode=WMD-Pfizer

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Banned
    I have had the AstraZeneca a few days ago at the local GP, no side effects at all..............

Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    I have had the AstraZeneca a few days ago at the local GP, no side effects at all..............
    That's good, the percentage for issues is very very low.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Yep, I had AstraZeneca a few weeks ago and not one side effect yet.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I might have it next year around this time so I can travel if the international boarders open. I don’t see any point in having it now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes - I’ve had both doses of the Pfizer vaccine in April 2021 (NYC). Let me know if you want to discuss further or PM. Best of luck with the next shot, and hope you are feeling fine also.

First dose was fine, stayed hydrated and tried to have an early night after receiving it. Ate nourishing foods and didn’t overexert myself.

Second dose was also fine, and I was expecting fatigue. Again stayed hydrated and ate well in preparation. Only thing was the next night (>24 hours) I was very tired in the evening so had to have the night in with sport and takeaway (tough life).

And that’s it. No major side effects that the news outlets get hysterical over. The blood clots of AZ is different.

To the posters above with that mindset of “it’s pointless now”, while true for your own personal safety there is zero risk in Australia... however, this is the path to a normal life returning (travel, no border closures or hysterical responses to 1 positive case). When people are eligible, get it, and then more demographics will then have the chance. Granted, supply is the issue in Australia, so it is best that those who are vulnerable or still concerned for health, to get it first.

Hope that the other countries who have had successful rollouts can re-distribute their orders of Pfizer, J&J and Moderna to countries like Australia.

The more people that are vaccinated, and the quicker public sentiment changes with people not wanting politicians deciding if you can visit family or attend a funeral... the those border ‘targets’ may just magically change.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had AstraZeneca over a month ago no side effect ,just wish the gape between shots didn’t have to be 3 months Pfizer is only 3 weeks

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    See I'm assuming that you need a booster after a year.

So if borders opens in July 2022

Take your first astra shot in feb 2022 and the second may 2022,then u won't need the booster compared to if you take it on now

What the vic govt should've done was allowed fully vaccinated ppl to not be locked down.

Then wont they be simulating herd immunity and providing incentives to being vaccinated

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Spot on... once a lot of people have had the “chance” to be vaccinated, they should get these incentives to not be paralysed by these snap lockdowns. Soon once the vulnerable and elderly are vaccinated in full... these ~5 positive cases will be on <30 year olds where the fatality rate is extremely low (so you’d need probably 500 - 1000 cases before one death (I’d have to refresh on the numbers... but that’s the idea, that it’s foolish to care about # of cases, it becomes the # of hospitalisations or actually sick people)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Healthy under 30 year old here.
    I felt a bit nauseous the day after the 2nd shot of the pfizer. Nauseous enough for me to chuck a sckie haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I havent had flu vak in decades. Once i took it before I felt more getting sick. After avoiding it i felt more healthier. I don’t really trust what they put in there. The less medicine we take the more healthier we get. Ensure you being careful what you eat and excercise least everyweek. things i avoid is eating less salt and sugar.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by suka02 View Post
    I havent had flu vak in decades. Once i took it before I felt more getting sick. After avoiding it i felt more healthier. I don’t really trust what they put in there. The less medicine we take the more healthier we get. Ensure you being careful what you eat and excercise least everyweek. things i avoid is eating less salt and sugar.
    I would be interested to know what you eat and drink.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Pfizer vaccine seems more stable than AstraZeneca.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by suka02 View Post
    "Rots of ruck", you sound like a Pete Evans minion..........

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Being vaccinated won't make you exempt from lockdowns, fully vaccinated returning travellers to Australia still have to self isolate for 14 days..

Banned
    It seems some very young brother below 30 are able to get Pfizer despite NSW Health is only asking registering people between age 40-49 to register for Pfizer. I guess they are not Emergency workers or Medical staff or people working in quarantine hotels.

If there is any tricks for getting Pfizer earlier, would be interested to know. If it is not suitable to share such info in the public domain, please PM me. Thanks.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    I would be interested to know what you eat and drink.
    I think some ppl are just more susceptible, I get the flu once every 10 years if that. My brother in law cops it 3-4 times a season every year. He eats poorly doesn’t exercise and is a slag I am the opposite 😁
    I will get the jab but hold off for a year at least

Banned
    You have to build a sufficient level of antibodies over a number of years to be able to resist it.

A lot of common flu virus is distributed by kids at school. They have had less exposure and as the virus mutates it gets passed to adults that haven't met that slight strain variation before, and so the cycle continues.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy View Post
    Being vaccinated won't make you exempt from lockdowns, fully vaccinated returning travellers to Australia still have to self isolate for 14 days..
    At the moment db

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    I think some ppl are just more susceptible, I get the flu once every 10 years if that. My brother in law cops it 3-4 times a season every year. He eats poorly doesn’t exercise and is a slag I am the opposite 😁
    I will get the jab but hold off for a year at least
    Its good to hear your not a slag?

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast