Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid 19 Vaccine Pfizer

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4647 View Post
    At the moment db
    Don't buy into the BS, we will not have a 2 tier society here in Australia, its unconstitutional

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Its good to hear your not a slag?
    Typo lolol I meant to say slob

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy View Post
    Don't buy into the BS, we will not have a 2 tier society here in Australia, its unconstitutional
    Ok Dannyboy maybe you should go to spec savers because it's been here for years

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ok Dannyboy maybe you should go to spec savers because it's been here for years
    OK mate whatever you say...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by One23Four View Post
    It seems some very young brother below 30 are able to get Pfizer despite NSW Health is only asking registering people between age 40-49 to register for Pfizer. I guess they are not Emergency workers or Medical staff or people working in quarantine hotels.

If there is any tricks for getting Pfizer earlier, would be interested to know. If it is not suitable to share such info in the public domain, please PM me. Thanks.
    There's many 1a folk that are under 30.

Quote Originally Posted by One23Four View Post
    It seems some very young brother below 30 are able to get Pfizer despite NSW Health is only asking registering people between age 40-49 to register for Pfizer. I guess they are not Emergency workers or Medical staff or people working in quarantine hotels.

If there is any tricks for getting Pfizer earlier, would be interested to know. If it is not suitable to share such info in the public domain, please PM me. Thanks.
    Try the link in my first post.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had my Astra shot at the clinic at Roseville and then went and had a punt at Roseville Rose

Senior Member(無間使者)
    those of you have taken part in the experiment, can you report in the coming months of you health. especially if you can keep an erection and/or your sperm production.

Banned
    Good news. COVID vaccines, at least AstraZenaca, doesn’t affect your sexual desire and abilities as side effects. Need more brothers who have taken either one of these two vaccines (AstraZenaca or Pfizer) to confirm any effects on their sexual desire and abilities. If the vaccines can in fact strengthen sexual abilities as side effects, the vaccination hub in Olympic Park will have long queues like the Melbourne vaccination hubs.

Btw, registered myself using the link provided by Riff888, thanks.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by halfway View Post
    Had my Astra shot at the clinic at Roseville and then went and had a punt at Roseville Rose
    Thanks Bro, for helping to vaccinet our WL/ML🤣

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I am not going to call out either side as this is a free country and take it or not is at your own freewell.

I do want do ask this question, what if, just what if you are the unlucky one? Especially with the AstraZeneca.

Banned
    I think for the ordinary person (not an anti-vaxer) without any strong view on vaccination either way, it is mainly a question of perceivement of risks of infection. In UK, India etc perhaps now in Melbourne, people are rushing in to get vaccinated ignoring any possible serious side effects (though remote) because of risk of infection is so imminent. Yeah, it is a difficult personal decision for many people.

Seriously, I am interested (and guess many others) would like to know if the COVID vaccines will affect sexual desire or performance. I don’t think the Medical Authorities will document such side effects if they exist. I have friends who suffer from anxiety and depression but chosen not to take antidepressants because it affects sexual desire or performance. Also have friends for the same reason not to take high blood pressure pills.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    conspiracy theory: i think the side effect hysteria from the media is to curb demand due to low supply of vaccine, you don't want a mob of Rambo gate crashing the jab centre and demand "me first"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm 52 years old I had the Pfizer vaccine jab last Wednesday no side effects so far, I thought Pfizer was only for 49 and under but when I applied online it gave me the choice of the 2 vaccines. My mother is 85 years old she also the Pfizer, I might head to 5 Star cathedral street this week and see if everything is still working properly.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Short term side effects aren't the concern, it's 5 and 10 years down the line, nobody knows as there is no data yet..

Banned
    I’m not worried about long term side effects which affect my health 5-10 years down the road. I’m more worried about my quality of life in the next few years a major part of which is “punting”. If it affects my sexual desire and performance say more than 30%, I will be a bit hesitant to take the jab to be honest and wait for the drugs to cure COVID now under clinical trial in Queensland. However I think it is very unlikely and will closely watch “Lazor Zap” advice after his coming visit to 5 Star.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The problem is why do we need it? has anyone done any research of the ingredients and those who has taken it got the side effects? is it that urgent people are wanting it now while most people’s health are good in this country. the fact we had eliminating it. is everything will be 100% preventable catching this birus? every medicine has side effects it can differ every people or by their other health problem.

What about other country who are still suffering and had the jab but still not cured or prevented the birus?

Everyone has a choice, i really do hope it won’t be enforceable to take it.

I choose not to take it.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by suka02 View Post
    The problem is why do we need it? has anyone done any research of the ingredients and those who has taken it got the side effects? is it that urgent people are wanting it now while most people’s health are good in this country. the fact we had eliminating it. is everything will be 100% preventable catching this birus? every medicine has side effects it can differ every people or by their other health problem.

What about other country who are still suffering and had the jab but still not cured or prevented the birus?

Everyone has a choice, i really do hope it won’t be enforceable to take it.

I choose not to take it.
    You do realise covid will be around the next 10-20 years world wide mate? We can’t keep the borders shut for ever!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    of course mate. No where is safe in this world but take precaution. In my life i try not to take too much medicine including the flu vak, i havent had for more dedaces unless it is emergency. bcoz i took it before, i felt more sick. So it isn’t for me. I focus on my mental, body health & hygine is important in our daily life.

Then again it is everyone choice, not forcing.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by suka02 View Post
    of course mate. No where is safe in this world but take precaution. In my life i try not to take too much medicine including the flu vak, i havent had for more dedaces unless it is emergency. bcoz i took it before, i felt more sick. So it isn’t for me. I focus on my mental, body health & hygine is important in our daily life.

Then again it is everyone choice, not forcing.
    This is a quote from a nurse..."Saying I don't need a vaccine because I have an immune system, is like saying I don't need an education because I have a brain"...Your immune system doesn't know what it doesn't know...just like your brain, get educated, get vaccinated...cheers

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast