Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid 19 Vaccine Pfizer

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Israel has vaccinated almost 60 percent of its population. They never closed the border and people realised why its needed to take the jab. In retrospect Australia isolated itself from the world and we never had any serious outbreaks. The policy worked for a few months but ultimately created this reluctance in public to get the jab. How long can Australia continue with its nanny approach?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    hope the punters who had the jab don't experience a side affect when in a shop. the msm may pick up on it. the government may close the industry.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by spir55 View Post
    hope the punters who had the jab don't experience a side affect when in a shop. the msm may pick up on it. the government may close the industry.
    "It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt."

There is an old gag where a driver stops to ask a local for directions. The local drawls, “Well, you turn left ahead and then…wait a minute, that won’t work. Go straight ahead, then turn next on the right…no, that’s not it either. Ok then, do a uey, and then turn next left……no, that isn’t going to work…. Mate, I just wouldn’t start from here !”

That is where we are with covid. The bad news is covid exists. That is the starting point. We might not want to start from that point, but it is the fact. Unless you are a ***king idiot you have to deal with the fact.

The general population level of all previous vaccinations is 95%. Now because of hype and lunacy we are struggling to get to 70%. All this handwringing over just another vaccine is ridiculous. The covid vaccines have been built on the shoulders of giants.The mighty medical minds of the last century that have banished so many cursed illnesses that once blighted our lives and our childrens’ lives.

They are going to open the international borders. We aren’t going to let ourselves economically die by being shut off from the world. Everyone knows they can’t and won’t stay shut,and opening them up is coming soon, probably following the next federal election. That is another fact you have to deal with. And when they open the borders the virus is going to rip through the community, both the vaccinated and the unvaccinated, just like it has in every other country. No matter what you do, sooner or later therefore you will be exposed to this virus. The only personal difference you can make is to protect yourself from its worse effects by being vaccinated. Like it or not, it is a product of the position we are starting from.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well said Ziggy.

You guys would know better being on the ground, but it feels like patience is wearing thin on these ludicrous lockdowns due to a few positive cases. There are ~17 people in hospital nationwide right now, and that stops a nation from flying internationally to conduct business, see family, attend milestone events?

How many people would be in hospital at a given point due to the seasonal flu, other diseases, car accidents? It astounds me the lack of preparation to move towards the end-game in all of this. The governments thought it was ‘cool’ to go into lockdown like other larger nations, except that these nations moved on from this ~July last year.

The vulnerable and elderly should already be vaccinated and immune. Now older Australians can get protection if they want it. Before long it will be 0 - 30 year olds that have not yet had their vaccine... With this, there will be positive cases... but the entire point of it is that there won’t be severity of symptoms or outcomes. Serious illnesses should be monitored, not positive cases (majority from quarantine). It’s time to move on.

And as it’s mentioned... if you don’t want to get the vaccine, that’s your prerogative. But at some point, Australia will join the rest of the world and need to return to normal life.

New York is approaching 70% of adult population having at least one does. Once they hit that “much of the remaining covid restrictions will be removed”. The city is back, and this topic is tiresome.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by imaragingbull View Post
    Well said Ziggy.

You guys would know better being on the ground, but it feels like patience is wearing thin on these ludicrous lockdowns due to a few positive cases. There are ~17 people in hospital nationwide right now, and that stops a nation from flying internationally to conduct business, see family, attend milestone events?

How many people would be in hospital at a given point due to the seasonal flu, other diseases, car accidents? It astounds me the lack of preparation to move towards the end-game in all of this. The governments thought it was ‘cool’ to go into lockdown like other larger nations, except that these nations moved on from this ~July last year.

The vulnerable and elderly should already be vaccinated and immune. Now older Australians can get protection if they want it. Before long it will be 0 - 30 year olds that have not yet had their vaccine... With this, there will be positive cases... but the entire point of it is that there won’t be severity of symptoms or outcomes. Serious illnesses should be monitored, not positive cases (majority from quarantine). It’s time to move on.

And as it’s mentioned... if you don’t want to get the vaccine, that’s your prerogative. But at some point, Australia will join the rest of the world and need to return to normal life.

New York is approaching 70% of adult population having at least one does. Once they hit that “much of the remaining covid restrictions will be removed”. The city is back, and this topic is tiresome.
    I support the opening of international borders in a controlled way, it has to happen.

Though I don’t support the argument that because we have only 17 in hospital it should be open slather. The issue being if the borders were fully opened there would be a lot more than 17. The 17 is only because of the closed border policy.

Sadly I don’t think borders will open even in a controlled way until after the next federal election. There is no way Morrison and the Liberal party power machine would allow that to happen. Because once the borders are open infection rates will rise. Obviously that is something we need to accept for the reasons you and Ziggy wrote but as I said politically it would be political suicide.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by suka02 View Post
    The problem is why do we need it? has anyone done any research of the ingredients and those who has taken it got the side effects? is it that urgent people are wanting it now while most people’s health are good in this country. the fact we had eliminating it. is everything will be 100% preventable catching this birus? every medicine has side effects it can differ every people or by their other health problem.

What about other country who are still suffering and had the jab but still not cured or prevented the birus?

Everyone has a choice, i really do hope it won’t be enforceable to take it.

I choose not to take it.
    Agree it’s your choice Pete evans

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The problem is why do we need it? has anyone done any research of the ingredients and those who has taken it got the side effects? is it that urgent people are wanting it now while most people’s health are good in this country. the fact we had eliminating it. is everything will be 100% preventable catching this birus? every medicine has side effects it can differ every people or by their other health problem.

What about other country who are still suffering and had the jab but still not cured or prevented the birus?

Everyone has a choice, i really do hope it won’t be enforceable to take it.

I choose not to take it.
    You should be worried about the virus, the birus doesn't worry me

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    You should be worried about the virus, the birus doesn't worry me
    Is the "Birus" a new strain??

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Is the "Birus" a new strain??
    Buggered if I know, he was talking about a birus. Maybe he has inside information.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Buggered if I know, he was talking about a birus. Maybe he has inside information.
    Pete Evans might know

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think it might be Bill Gates virus = birus. Either way this poster is one cooked chook 😂

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Like i said i don’t know if it really works. it’s been past 1 year things have starting to fade away but still decreasing in cases. No, it’s not bcz of the vaks but little help. Im just worrried the side effect to it is unknown down the track as it has not been proven 100%. there are some cases people died from it around the world after getting it. It was a fact news gathered from around the world i read. FYI The vaks are not from doctors but scientists, the elite who made them.

No i do not trust them and don’t want to take it. I’m happy with my body cells and don’t want any other cells to take over my body.
    Pfizer do not have the potentially fatal side effect of blood clot disorders though. That's AZ.

No one knows the long term potential side effect if there are any. That needs decades of study

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy View Post
    If you think international borders will open anytime soon you're kidding yourself, it's not going to happen.. Look how long it took to open up to NZ, the PM said they would only consider other pacific islands when it's safe to do so.. Borders will only reopen when covid is under control globally, until then it will be travel bubbles with other countries who have covid under control...
    The best way is not too open international borders. The sinophobic folks here can then blame other reasons other than Chinese for stealing their jobs and raising house prices

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    Israel has vaccinated almost 60 percent of its population. They never closed the border and people realised why its needed to take the jab. In retrospect Australia isolated itself from the world and we never had any serious outbreaks. The policy worked for a few months but ultimately created this reluctance in public to get the jab. How long can Australia continue with its nanny approach?
    And Isreal cases are now rising again due to delta variant. Which in itself have another variant, the delta plus from India.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post
    Pfizer do not have the potentially fatal side effect of blood clot disorders though. That's AZ.

No one knows the long term potential side effect if there are any. That needs decades of study
    No need for decades. Govt has advised AZ to be phased out by October. Anyone wonder why? This may help.

A document available, published by the UK gov called Case Series Drug Analysis Print has tabulated reports of side effects to AZ in the UK. These are reports rather than diagnoses and there is a disclaimer with them so read it with care. You might need a PhD in medical terms to know what the effects are and the document is 114 pages long.

The headline figures are 732,790 reports of effects varying from mild to serious, common to the quite bizarre. There are 885 fatalities, once again not necessarily directly attributable to a vaccine event, there may have been many other factors involved.

Latest figures give 32,000,000 fully vaccinated which means that 1 in 43 may experience a side effect and 1 in 36,000 may suffer fatality but since we don't know the cause of death this calculation is very speculative.

In my opinion this document could be called a Phase 4 clinical trial. Not carried out under controlled conditions but reliant upon consumer feedback. I'm not sure if our medical community collects this data and I know of one person that had a serious reaction but no data was asked for, collected or given.

The govt. seems to be quite coy about why AZ is being phased out, basing it upon a number of humdrum, vague assumptions but they've risked $1.7 billion to CSL for the ongoing production. I wonder if they will ask for any of the money back?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The FDA will be adding a warning for the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines about the possibility of heart inflammation after cases in younger people.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    First of all we need vaccinations to prevent us from becoming seriously ill with Covid 19. At this stage Covid is becoming less lethal due to science but the effects of long Covid are worse. I don’t want the side effects of a disease that I have for years.
    In the USA the people dying are unvaccinated.
    I have had two shots of AZ. No problems. I got it because if I get Covid I will only have mild symptoms and I want to travel again. We will have lockdowns until everyone is vaccinated again.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post

It was on the news yesterday that is Europe it has been recorded that there is evidence of the Pfizer weakening heart muscles in some people.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm late 60's .Get my last AZ shot next week .No side affects after first shot .
    Looks pretty simple to me. Unless we speed up every one being vaxed ,the rest of the world will leave us behind.
    Before Covid, Sydney had approx 50 cases of blood clots in Sydney hospitals each week for varying reasons .
    The media only sensationalises the bad news not the good stuff .Like the party at Hoxton Park with about 30 people where the 5 vaxed all tested negative to Covid ,most of the unvaxed are now positive .
    GO & GET THE JAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast