Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid 19 Vaccine Pfizer

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There is plenty of reading out there on vaccines . One thing common to a lot is the way they are handled & transported .
    Especially if being stored at extremely cold temperatures .This means if Pfizer is mishandled might not be totally effective.
    Manufactured in US, shipped to airport ,flown to OZ .transported all around OZ. Finally into your arm.
    Bit like punting !!!!!!She is made O/S ,China ,Japan etc .Flies to OZ .You walk into shop .Pay your dos & just hope she's NOT A DUD !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I had both Pfizer around a month apart. The first one gave me a bit of pain where it went in, similar to any normal vax. The second one was no issues at all but I developed very slight symptoms the next day. Must have been doing it's job and gives me a bit of peace of mind now

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Got the astra shot on Tuesday, had slight mild tiredness and headache for 2 days but seems too go away . Having the 2nd shot in six weeks time

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    I had two shots of pfizer now. Second one was few days ago no side effects at all I did took a day off to prepare for it..abit of a sored arm again that it.

Hope everyone is getting it done soon. Our hobby is high risk .

Stay safe guys and girls !!

Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    I had two shots of pfizer now. Second one was few days ago no side effects at all I did took a day off to prepare for it..abit of a sored arm again that it.

Hope everyone is getting it done soon. Our hobby is high risk .

Stay safe guys and girls !!
    Yeah hopefully the girls can get vaccinated as well.

Sent a few girls the link but I think it's a very long waiting period now.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yeah i got mine booked next week pfizer - its been a 2mth wait for me.
    My only gripe with the vaccines is that why they haven't given any concessions for people who have had their shots.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Yeah hopefully the girls can get vaccinated as well.

Sent a few girls the link but I think it's a very long waiting period now.

From what know wl/ml most have done it if they want to get the vax though an arrangement with sexual health clinics when they go an get the pussy check.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Basically if you want the Pfizer then you will have to wait and put up with some inconvenience.
    You have to book online for one of the super vax centres and probably have to wait several weeks or maybe months for an appointment.
    And on the day of your appointment you have to join a queue of hundreds of people and waste half a day.
    A limited number of GPs have a very limited number of Pfizer vax, but again it will be difficult to get these.
    If you feel OK about getting the Astra Zeneca then it is very simple.
    Just book an appointment at any GP and you will get it done within a couple of days. In and out, very quick.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    From what know wl/ml most have done it if they want to get the vax though an arrangement with sexual health clinics when they go an get the pussy check.
    Very good to know.

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Basically if you want the Pfizer then you will have to wait and put up with some inconvenience.
    You have to book online for one of the super vax centres and probably have to wait several weeks or maybe months for an appointment.
    And on the day of your appointment you have to join a queue of hundreds of people and waste half a day.
    A limited number of GPs have a very limited number of Pfizer vax, but again it will be difficult to get these.
    Just book an appointment at any GP and you will get it done within a couple of days. In and out, very quick.
    Or you can do what I have done and not have to wait at all to be protected. Have the AZ now, as rooter says. You get the best of both worlds, no waiting now, and then top up your battle ready immune system with the pfizer or moderna when it is plentiful.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggurat View Post
    After my two AZ's I'll then have two pziers or two moderna top ups when they are available. I'm a ***king vaccine whore. Eventually everyone is going to be exposed to this ***t of a virus and when that happens to me I want to be wearing the best suit of armour going - and I don't mean a tin foil hat.

There's even a long wait for the AZ vaccine.

I was at my GP and saw an elderly man, could hardly walk, probably closer to 90.

He asked about the vaccine and the earliest they could find him was due to a cancellation on 17th September.

He walked off saying he'll try somewhere else.

Not 100% sure if it was AZ, just assuming based on his age.

Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    There's even a long wait for the AZ vaccine.

I was at my GP and saw an elderly man, could hardly walk, probably closer to 90.

He asked about the vaccine and the earliest they could find him was due to a cancellation on 17th September.

He walked off saying he'll try somewhere else.

Not 100% sure if it was AZ, just assuming based on his age.

My guess is he was trying to get Pfizer.
    There is no way you would have to wait that long for Astra Zeneca

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had my second Pfizer shot. After the 1st shot I went to Saigon Princess in Bexley so my side effect was horniness I Will admit during the session I get fatigued but I was still able to fulfill my destiny. I also went to Broadway the next day. So side effect still horny & 2 sessions in the space of 24hrs. This all happened the 2 days before lockdown. After today’s shot my side effect is sadness cause I can’t do anything about the fact I’m horny again! It didn’t help that my shots were at Royal Prince Alfred which is close enough to my previous destinations.

Banned
    My guess is he was trying to get Pfizer.
    There is no way you would have to wait that long for Astra Zeneca
    They are begging people to have the AZ vaccine because many will be expiring soon.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    They are begging people to have the AZ vaccine because many will be expiring soon.
    They are begging people to take AZ know to try and bring the transmission rates down as so many are waiting for Pfizer and Modena or just ambivalent about getting vaccinated. The Government has already stated when you get your third booster shot next year it will be different to your first two so you build a broad range of anti bodies.

The stocks of Astra Zeneca will expire on the shelves or maybe we will donate them to a Third World nation.
    The simple fact is the Australian population do not want Astra Zeneca.
    They are fearful of the clots or have doubts about it's effectiveness over new strains and they don't like that the shots have to be 12 weeks apart.
    So they are trying to get Pfizer.
    Even if there is several weeks delay for Pfizer they figure they will still be fully vaccinated (ie two shots) quicker than getting Astra Zeneca now and another one in 12 weeks time.
    Or they figure they will wait for new supplies of Pfizer to arrive next month and still be all finished up quicker than getting Astra Zeneca now.
    Whether these fears, doubts, strategies etc are well founded is another story, but the fact is this is how people are thinking.
    Basically the Federal Government fucked up in basing it's vaccination strategy too heavily on Astra Zeneca and not buying those 20 million doses of Pfizer when they we offered. Of course we are all wiser with the benefit of hindsight.
    The game changer will be if there is a major outbreak of covid again - I mean hundreds or even thousands of cases daily, and a few dozen deaths.
    If that happens then people will panic and will settle for any sort of vaccination, taking the anything is better than nothing approach.
    So the best strategy is to not wait for a major outbreak, but to get in now and get any sort of vaccination you can and start building up immunity and Astra Zeneca will definitely do the job. We will probably be mixing and matching jabs anyway over the next few years just as we do with flu shots (does anyone know or care what brand of flu shot they get?)
    But people are not always rational and logical.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    They are begging people to take AZ know to try and bring the transmission rates down as so many are waiting for Pfizer and Modena or just ambivalent about getting vaccinated. The Government has already stated when you get your third booster shot next year it will be different to your first two so you build a broad range of anti bodies.
    I'd be interested to see the scientific evidence (not opinion pieces written by "experts") that confirms that vaccines prevent or reduce the acquisition of the virus.

As far as I can see no one appears to be collecting the data on whether positive cases were vaccinated or not. Kerrie Chant has confirmed that they are only just starting to look at that, after a journalist asked that question three days in a row.

You can't make a judgment on the UK data either as they're continually expounding mutually exclusive data sets to convince the public.

If they are collecting this data then they aren't releasing it, I wonder why? I'd be very happy to be proved wrong.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The stocks of Astra Zeneca will expire on the shelves or maybe we will donate them to a Third World nation.
    The simple fact is the Australian population do not want Astra Zeneca.
    They are fearful of the clots or have doubts about it's effectiveness over new strains and they don't like that the shots have to be 12 weeks apart.
    So they are trying to get Pfizer.
    Even if there is several weeks delay for Pfizer they figure they will still be fully vaccinated (ie two shots) quicker than getting Astra Zeneca now and another one in 12 weeks time.
    Or they figure they will wait for new supplies of Pfizer to arrive next month and still be all finished up quicker than getting Astra Zeneca now.
    Whether these fears, doubts, strategies etc are well founded is another story, but the fact is this is how people are thinking.
    Basically the Federal Government fucked up in basing it's vaccination strategy too heavily on Astra Zeneca and not buying those 20 million doses of Pfizer when they we offered. Of course we are all wiser with the benefit of hindsight.
    The game changer will be if there is a major outbreak of covid again - I mean hundreds or even thousands of cases daily, and a few dozen deaths.
    If that happens then people will panic and will settle for any sort of vaccination, taking the anything is better than nothing approach.
    The best strategy is to not wait for a major outbreak, but to get in now and get any sort of vaccination you can and start building up immunity and Astra Zeneca will definitely do the job.
    But people are not always rational and logical.
    They are dropping the 12 week gap to 6 weeks now because of the Delta variant

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    They already have mentioned that the az we produce is going overseas

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    They already have mentioned that the az we produce is going overseas
    Yeah, we're sending it to Papua New Guinea and Indonesia.

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast