Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid 19 Vaccine Pfizer

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    They are dropping the 12 week gap to 6 weeks now because of the Delta variant
    I'm having my 2nd AZ today after about 6weeks, I am one of the "expendables" as 4647 would call me because he calls it "the survival of the fittest", although I am pretty fit for a 70 year old and I have a big family who care, and also I have a lot of flying to do.....stay safe and vaccinated y'all......

Banned

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Yeah, we're sending it to Papua New Guinea and Indonesia.
    There's alot of ppl there too

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    I'm having my 2nd AZ today after about 6weeks, I am one of the "expendables" as 4647 would call me because he calls it "the survival of the fittest", although I am pretty fit for a 70 year old and I have a big family who care, and also I have a lot of flying to do.....stay safe and vaccinated y'all......
    Good on you bro warwick! Smooth skies!!!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Good luck with the vaccination!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Good luck with the vaccination!
    Thank you , just a bit tender but no problem..........

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    There's alot of ppl there too
    It appears the Chinese vaccine has not been effective in preventing the spread in countries like Indonesia and Thailand with the authorities looking outside for other vaccines to stop the spread of the delta virus. Even though AZ is being rejected by many Aussies for its rare blood clot issue, other countries are happy to get it and give it to their people.

https://www.reuters.com/world/china/...ne-2021-07-08/

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Lmao another idiot take by western msm on china with just cherry picking data. US and UK cases are rising despite vaccination by western vaccines only. So western vaccine dun work?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    https://m.jpost.com/breaking-news/fo...-israel-674084

Isreal probably top 3 most vaccinated nation in the world with large percentage of population double dosed with Pfizer vaccine. Experiencing rise in cases again.

But western msm: blame china vaccine.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Missing the point. Vaccines don’t protect fully against infection (although very effective), they prevent severe disease in almost everyone. Latest figures out of the US show that only 2.7% of hospital admissions are of vaccinated people. So the rise in cases you speak of is pretty irrelevant unless that’s the only metric you care about. I’m more worried about severe disease on my end.

Got my 2nd Pfizer yesterday. I’m 34 and healthy. Had it at 11am, around midnight started feeling a bit shaky and went to bed. Woke up thru the night a few times with a brain-splitting headache lol. And shivers etc. popped 2 Panadol at 7 am, woke up at 11 again feeling much better. Had another little nap and woke up feeling like shit again haha. Just popped 1 more Panadol and will eat and drink to get my energy up. Should be fine by this evening. Especially with the happy thought of being much less at risk now (but still aware that I’m not 100% protected)

Yew, happy and healthy Sunday y’all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I need to wait for a couple of month to get my first vaccine shot. Hoping to get it soon

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 00Eibwen View Post
    I need to wait for a couple of month to get my first vaccine shot. Hoping to get it soon
    You can get AZ now without waiting.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    As long, as you still can do Daty, mission, spooning and Doggies to a girl you are fit

Banned
    Lol this thread

Get the vaccine, people are idiots for not trying to protect themselves

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Basil22 View Post
    Missing the point. Vaccines don’t protect fully against infection (although very effective), they prevent severe disease in almost everyone. Latest figures out of the US show that only 2.7% of hospital admissions are of vaccinated people. So the rise in cases you speak of is pretty irrelevant unless that’s the only metric you care about. I’m more worried about severe disease on my end.

Got my 2nd Pfizer yesterday. I’m 34 and healthy. Had it at 11am, around midnight started feeling a bit shaky and went to bed. Woke up thru the night a few times with a brain-splitting headache lol. And shivers etc. popped 2 Panadol at 7 am, woke up at 11 again feeling much better. Had another little nap and woke up feeling like shit again haha. Just popped 1 more Panadol and will eat and drink to get my energy up. Should be fine by this evening. Especially with the happy thought of being much less at risk now (but still aware that I’m not 100% protected)

Yew, happy and healthy Sunday y’all

Yeah I got my two Pfizer shots a few months ago.
    First shot no symptoms at all. Just a bit of a sore arm.
    Second shot was a different story. The next day I felt like crap. Headache, backache, fever, no energy etc. But it only lasted 24 hours and then I was all good. It's normal symptoms for most people with the second Pfizer shot.
    Anyway got it over and done with. One thing less to worry about.
    I don't see what all the drama about vaccination is all about. It's just part of your health care routine. Just like going to the dentist, having blood tests, controlling your diet and drinking, not smoking, doing some exercise etc.
    I wasn't really worried about covid before the jabs and I'm not worried about it now.
    The chances of catching it are still low (3000 cases in a city of 6 million people over the last 5 weeks) and I am healthy and so even if I do get it it will probably just be like a cold.
    But not getting vaccinated is just plain silly and irresponsible. And it will just make your life more difficult and complicated as governments, corporations, airlines, venues etc (maybe even brothels?) gradually introduce an internal vax passport by stealth. Resistance is futile.
    I guess I am just lazy. My philosophy of life is the path of least resistance and getting vaxed is an easier option than not getting vaxed.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Yeah I got my two Pfizer shots a few months ago.
    First shot no symptoms at all. Just a bit of a sore arm.
    Second shot was a different story. The next day I felt like crap. Headache, backache, fever, no energy etc. But it only lasted 24 hours and then I was all good. It's normal symptoms for most people with the second Pfizer shot.
    Anyway got it over and done with. One thing less to worry about.
    I don't see what all the drama about vaccination is all about. It's just part of your health care routine. Just like going to the dentist, having blood tests, controlling your diet and drinking, not smoking, doing some exercise etc.
    I wasn't really worried about covid before the jabs and I'm not worried about it now.
    The chances of catching it are still low (3000 cases in a city of 6 million people over the last 5 weeks) and I am healthy and so even if I do get it it will probably just be like a cold.
    But not getting vaccinated is just plain silly and irresponsible. And it will just make your life more difficult and complicated as governments, corporations, airlines, venues etc (maybe even brothels?) gradually introduce an internal vax passport by stealth. Resistance is futile.
    I guess I am just lazy. My philosophy of life is the path of least resistance and getting vaxed is an easier option than not getting vaxed.
    I'm getting pfizer in September and I'm youngish so I wonder how it will go( like how you mentioned above), I'm not allowed to get AZ at my age due to a condition but even Then I would be hesitant. It was like when the boeing planes where dropping out of the sky and everybody didn't want to fly it - all it takes is the media to run it and people make up their minds already

Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    I'm getting pfizer in September and I'm youngish so I wonder how it will go( like how you mentioned above), I'm not allowed to get AZ at my age due to a condition but even Then I would be hesitant. It was like when the boeing planes where dropping out of the sky and everybody didn't want to fly it - all it takes is the media to run it and people make up their minds already
    Well it's about time these nut cases got banned from YouTube, only a week but that's a start.

Sky News Australia given 1-week YouTube suspension after breaching COVID-19 misinformation policy
    https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-08-...tion/100341386

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Resistance is futile.
    100% this haha. Although I agreed with everything you said.
    Watching the protestors on TV last weekend had me thinking about a Cristopher Hitchens quote from a debate on political correctness, where he said that ‘some people are more concerned with being right than being effective.’ I know we’re talking about the vaccine and the protests were about lockdowns, but I lump stupid into the same camp. Its like, ‘let’s go do something that will strengthen the very thing we want to get rid of.’

But regarding the jab, choose your battles people, this is one you’re not going to win; and no idea why you’d want to anyway. I’d like to know how many anti-vax people treat their body like a temple anyway. You know, exercise regularly, never eat fast food, don’t smoke, drink, take drugs, eat processed foods, take various kinds of medication etc etc. Only then could I get somewhere closer to respecting (while still very much disagreeing) their choices to not get vaxxed.
    🤌🤌🤌

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Well it's about time these nut cases got banned from YouTube, only a week but that's a start.

Sky News Australia given 1-week YouTube suspension after breaching COVID-19 misinformation policy
    https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-08-...tion/100341386

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk
    Andrew Clenell is an embarrassment to the journalism profession. He's basically an egotistical maniac that is completely incapable of impartial reporting. It's a joke to call him a "journalist".

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’m curious how you guys are getting the pzifer shots ?? I couldn’t in anyway get the pzifer shot as it was impossible and I don’t fall in those catogories.

The doc has states to me that under 40 I’m only allowed the astra shot and the pzifer shot is only for people working in frontline jobs, nurses or 16-20 years or people who are really old can have it

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast