Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: Covid 19 Vaccine Pfizer

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Basil22 View Post
    Yeah mate I’m 34yrs old and pretty fit. The second fucked me up pretty good but it was only for like 16 hours or so. Panadol, water and a good sleep will have you back to normal in no time. Positive thing is that my arm hurt much less the second time tho haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I had it two days ago and last night and tonight I'm noticing a little bit of fatigue, nothing major but I feel like Ive had a busy day when I stop and just sit and relax I feel it then

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    No the issue is that AZ is called something different in Europe. You will find that soon AZ here is Oz will come into line with Europe and take on that name. Therefore it will have the same name throughout the world
    It will be called Vaxzevria

https://www.news.com.au/technology/s...3b29acf49645fe

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    I had it two days ago and last night and tonight I'm noticing a little bit of fatigue, nothing major but I feel like Ive had a busy day when I stop and just sit and relax I feel it then
    I had the second dose of AZ and I did not feel as bad as with the first dose. It feels like you have cold and want to lie in bed and rest. My shot was on Sat and today it felt more. Some people get more sick. I have not done as bad. Important thing is I am vaccinated and looking forward to that freedom whenever it’s coming.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnisfun1969 View Post
    Good job bro. Problem solve. Only if we can get the Chinese vax approved then have wl/ml students coming back to service our asset.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...f-unvaccinated

The researchers also found that compared with the Oxford/AstraZeneca jab, two doses of the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine does have about 15% greater initial effectiveness against new infections, but the protection declines faster compared with two doses of Oxford/AstraZeneca. About four to five months after being fully vaccinated by either vaccine, the protection offered is relatively the same, said Walker.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    For anyone who's gotten the pfizer, did the injection hurt? I'm a bit of a pussy when it comes to needles lmao and I'm getting mine in 4 days.

Senior Member(無間使者) massage addict's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by asianstud8 View Post
    For anyone who's gotten the pfizer, did the injection hurt? I'm a bit of a pussy when it comes to needles lmao and I'm getting mine in 4 days.
    Had 2 doses of Pfizer and never before has a needle hurt so much. It fucken kills man! haha im kidding.... or am i?

Junior Member(有D料到)

I'm not so good with needles either, and I felt a bit, but I told the nurse I was a bit nervous so we chatted TV shows and it was over and done within 10 seconds.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by thefeared View Post
    I'm not so good with needles either, and I felt a bit, but I told the nurse I was a bit nervous so we chatted TV shows and it was over and done within 10 seconds.
    Is that 10 seconds of excruciating pain?

I went for the AZ. The good thing about it is I can get it from pharmacies. So what I did was racked my brains where I'd seen a hottie pharmacist behind the counter and straight up booked my sesh at the one I knew had a hottie. Lo and behold, it was my dream pharmacist administering my jab. It was the most pleasurable jab I'd ever taken in my life!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I felt my flu vaccination more than my AZ jab. Be down to the person who doing, they should had plenty of practice by now.
    Also if u a fatty they will have to use a bigger needle.

Banned
    Date published shown as 19th August 2021.

Link to Oxford Uni News:-

https://www.ox.ac.uk/news/2021-08-19...ed-study-covid

On that web page is a link to the document that is the basis of this article if you're having trouble sleeping. (Note: BNT162b2 is Pfizer and ChAd0x1 is AZ)

I'm not sure you can get a better appreciation of the science and for now it's probably the goto reference. Until, of course, they do it all over again in a year or two, maybe sooner.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Really good thread this one factual presentation of conversation and no silly alarmists. Very sensible toing and throwing im enjoying everyones personal experiences

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    ahaha thanks lads. Hopefully, I'll get a smoking hot nurse giving me the stab

ahaha thanks lads. Hopefully, I'll get a smoking hot nurse giving me the stab
    If you're going for Pfizer, it'll be at a hub or clinic. Very hard to scout for hotties there. My RL bro down in Melbourne had a Nepalese dude called Ashish administer his Pfizer. He defo felt the needle there.
    I honestly didn't feel my AZ jab at all. Done before I could get her number!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm not having the jab unless mamasan tells me I can't have a massage without the jab.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    If you're going for Pfizer, it'll be at a hub or clinic. Very hard to scout for hotties there. My RL bro down in Melbourne had a Nepalese dude called Ashish administer his Pfizer. He defo felt the needle there.
    I honestly didn't feel my AZ jab at all. Done before I could get her number!
    The super vax centre I went to was a typical ethnic mix; Security were Indian and Arab, Marshals were various South East Asian, Receptionists were sub-continent, Nurses were Filipino and Nepalese, and a couple of young ABC doctors.
    There was one distinguished looking old white Anglo chap with the white hair and beige chinos who was hovering around. He looked like the family doctor from the 1950s. He wasn't a health professional though, just an extra from an actors casting agency they hired to hover around and pretend to be working just to reassure the older people who still haven't quite adapted to the post-White Australia Policy era

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Themassageking View Post
    I'm not having the jab unless mamasan tells me I can't have a massage without the jab.
    Will see what policies from either the Government or your mamasan are after this lockdown.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Themassageking View Post
    Don't be surprised mamasan Gladys might require covid certificate to go to shops like now require QR code to get services.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    The super vax centre I went to was a typical ethnic mix; Security were Indian and Arab, Marshals were various South East Asian, Receptionists were sub-continent, Nurses were Filipino and Nepalese, and a couple of young ABC doctors.
    There was one distinguished looking old white Anglo chap with the white hair and beige chinos who was hovering around. He looked like the family doctor from the 1950s. He wasn't a health professional though, just an extra from an actors casting agency they hired to hover around and pretend to be working just to reassure the older people who still haven't quite adapted to the post-White Australia Policy era
    Sounds like an experience bro rooter. Need to try it for a day out, it is also an essential reason to leave the home which makes it even better!!

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast