Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid 19 Vaccine Pfizer

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Just look at the case of the Hoxton Park party, out of 30 people, only the 4 fully vaccinated ones escaped the infection…..
    That's a very interesting occurrence which suggests vaccination will prevent acquisition of the virus. There's a part of me that says this is unlikely but it is what it is.

Junior Member(有D料到)

covid

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggurat View Post
    Its not me you are offending against it’s facts and sanity. You aren’t “contributing to a discussion” you’re actively trying to put people off from getting vaccinated. People’s health decisions are none of your business, so get the fuck out of their lives. If you are really concerned about your fellow man why not volunteer to work in a soup kitchen. But that would involve real effort wouldn’t it, much more work than vomiting bullshit onto this forum. So like I said before – piss. off. *exasperated*

Thanks for the response it's good we are having a chat I am not trying to put people off at all but people should have a well rounded view before they believe everything that is on TV like the old saying TV rots the brain.

And have you noticed no one is dieing in Australia but covid is everywhere and people have it and pasting it on but no one is dieing
    Crazy stuff more people died in NSW from cars accidents last year then all of Australia

And covid happens to most people on tv not in real everyday life not bodies on the street at all just on tv in other places

Actually I should be treating Radoush more like the joke that Wilisno is treating him like.

Quote Originally Posted by Radoush View Post
    Thanks for the response it's good we are having a chat I am not trying to put people off at all but people should have a well rounded view before they believe everything that is on TV like the old saying TV rots the brain.

And have you noticed no one is dieing in Australia but covid is everywhere and people have it and pasting it on but no one is dieing
    Crazy stuff more people died in NSW from cars accidents last year then all of Australia

And covid happens to most people on tv not in real everyday life not bodies on the street at all just on tv in other places
    On second thought, I won’t be considering buying your house, because obviously your house is under the rock where you live !

No one died of COVID in Australia ?

As the updated statistics today, the total cases in Australia is 30,643, total death is 910. Victoria has 820 deaths, NSW has 54…..
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

I've been so keen to get stuck into a representative anti-vaxer I suspended my critical judgement. "Radoush's" english is just a little bit too poor. He's a caucasian here to get a laugh from getting a rise out of us.
    Are there any genuine anti-vaxxers out there please?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    On second thought, I won’t be considering buying your house, because obviously your house is under the rock where you live !

No one died of COVID in Australia ?

As the updated statistics today, the total cases in Australia is 30,643, total death is 910. Victoria has 820 deaths, NSW has 54…..
    Actually, if you break that down, 5 have died aged lower than 50, 15 in their fifties have died, the rest (890) were aged over 60, 685 in aged care homes (655 in Vic).

Banned
    Last edited by Forward Must Hang; 04-09-2021 at 11:47 PM. Reason: Too much science. Over the pleb heads.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Hey question to those who've received the first Pfizer jab. Now that they're running out of jabs, do you think you will still be able to get your second jab on time? Are you guys worried about it?

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Hey question to those who've received the first Pfizer jab. Now that they're running out of jabs, do you think you will still be able to get your second jab on time? Are you guys worried about it?
    Nevermind. Found some notes online. You can apparently wait up to 12 weeks before the second shot.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I have mine Pfizer 2 weeks ago and got a reminder from westmead Hospital for 2nd dose. 2nd dose is ganrentee only people going to have 1st dose are not ganrentee especially your booking is over 4 week away. Anyway you receive a reminder on your near day appointment.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    @GoldfishMan I had my first Pfizer Jab on 14th June, during booking ask for second appointment with 3 weeks, picked time that suited on Monday 12th July (there where a couple earlier, times didn't suit)
    Hope that helps..

I have seen some Doctors Clinics have started this week in some areas, so see if there is anything nearer to yourself instead NSW Vaccination Clinics (like Olympic Park)

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Pfizer

Once you've booked you're automatically booked for both jabs unless you change it.
    Get in early as it seems like a free for all right now....everyone's bypassing the piss weak checks for the pfizer vaccine
    I've been lucky, 2nd jab....slight sore arm that's it. Took the day off work just to make sure there aren't any significant side effects.

Quote Originally Posted by Radoush View Post

Are you suggesting no one is seriously sick or dying? It’s all just a conspiracy theory to keep the general population obedient or something?

Because they would need to pay/convince/threaten a hell of a lot of doctors/nurses/etc to keep quiet.

Banned
    I reckon Radoush is taking the the piss, no one could be as crazy as him and still walking the streets unsupervised..........

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    I reckon Radoush is taking the the piss, no one could be as crazy as him and still walking the streets unsupervised..........
    You have way to much faith in humanity. Fuckers way crazier than Radoush have run nations, empires even.

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    You have way to much faith in humanity. Fuckers way crazier than Radoush have run nations, empires even.
    So many of my friends since school are spreading disinformation about the vaccine. Some of my friends still think it's a hoax.

They think they are the ones with the knowledge and we are sheep.

We think they are crazy conspiracy theorists.

The world is going crazy.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Yep, you are not wrong....

Banned
    This link has an interesting (but nerdy) table of variants so far.

Note the comments on the lambda variant (end of the page) originating in Peru, with one case detected in NSW quarantine.

https://aci.health.nsw.gov.au/covid-...cov-2-variants

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    It’s the lambada variant now. What next the macarena variant?

It’s the lambada variant now. What next the macarena variant?
    It's Lambda mate, the Greek alphabet, not Lambada the dance, hahaha...

They're going through the Greek alphabets for this, but I dunno how they went from Delta to Lambda cos they skipped a whole lot of alphabets. I guess once they get to Omega we're finished!

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast