Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: Covid 19 Vaccine Pfizer

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by One23Four View Post
    Your research will certainly help brothers here still waiting for Pfizer to make a decision to take AZ instead. Waiting doesn’t seem to be a very wise option now given that Delta is taking hold in NSW and the focus of the NSW Govt appears to shift from low case number to giving “more and more freedom” to fully vaccinated people instead.

Though not 100% sure whether surviving flu or MMR vaccines will mean 100% safety for AZ, I have just read a news report that AZ does give much longer effectiveness than Pfizer which Governments around the World are considering a third booster shot after 6-month because of decreasing efficacy against infection and severity over time. This news, coupled with the much higher risks of myocarditis of Pfizer causing to male recipients between aged 20-40 certainly are strong incentives for unvaccinated brothers to take AZ instead of waiting for 2 months (or maybe shorter by a week or 2 ?) for the first shot of Pfizer.
    And you are forgetting the side effects of Pfizer. It’s know to increase the boob size 🤣😜

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnisfun1969 View Post
    And you are forgetting the side effects of Pfizer. It’s know to increase the boob size ����
    That would explain why my man bra feels so tight since I got the Pfizer.
    I think I have moved up from a B to a C cup.
    They feel pretty good though.
    I can't stop touching myself up now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    And you are forgetting the side effects of Pfizer. It’s know to increase the boob size 🤣😜
    Oh man, I got the wrong one! 😫

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Without knowing I wouldn’t have thought people would be excluded from entering Australia if they were vaccinated with an alternative vaccine other than what is currently available in Australia.

That would exclude many people from Asian countries who are using Chinese vaccines.

Apart from excluding girls who would work as WLS or MLS and affect our little punting community it would also exclude those that come as legitimate University students.

Foreign University students is a huge money spinner so I can’t see the govt putting restrictions in place that would keep vaccinated students out.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CountryPunter View Post
    Without knowing I wouldn’t have thought people would be excluded from entering Australia if they were vaccinated with an alternative vaccine other than what is currently available in Australia.

That would exclude many people from Asian countries who are using Chinese vaccines.

Apart from excluding girls who would work as WLS or MLS and affect our little punting community it would also exclude those that come as legitimate University students.

Foreign University students is a huge money spinner so I can’t see the govt putting restrictions in place that would keep vaccinated students out.
    I think I remember that question coming up at a fed press conference a while back. The very short answer was that any vaccine would have to approved by the TGA. The subject wasn't pursued or commented on further.

Whether that policy stance is firm or not is unclear. They could, of course, just approve all of them and eventually it won't be an issue, but, somehow I think that's easier said than done. Any sign of non-approval of a particular vaccine may be seen to be a political decision rather than a health one.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    That would explain why my man bra feels so tight since I got the Pfizer.
    I think I have moved up from a B to a C cup.
    They feel pretty good though.
    I can't stop touching myself up now.
    Careful, you run the risk of bro AHL knocking on your door demanding for Spanish.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by adahar View Post
    I think I remember that question coming up at a fed press conference a while back. The very short answer was that any vaccine would have to approved by the TGA. The subject wasn't pursued or commented on further.

Whether that policy stance is firm or not is unclear. They could, of course, just approve all of them and eventually it won't be an issue, but, somehow I think that's easier said than done. Any sign of non-approval of a particular vaccine may be seen to be a political decision rather than a health one.
    At the mean time I think the OZ AZ vaccine is not yet approved for travel to Europe. Only the Pfizer is approved to travel to US and Europe. China vaccine we have to wait and see. At the meantime China doesn't approved AZ and Pfizer/modena/j & j and chinese national have vax here would have to vax again in China. That's why in Singapore chinese national have to both vax Pfizer and China vax to fulfil the requirements to travel to China.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    At the mean time I think the OZ AZ vaccine is not yet approved for travel to Europe. Only the Pfizer is approved to travel to US and Europe. China vaccine we have to wait and see. At the meantime China doesn't approved AZ and Pfizer/modena/j & j and chinese national have vax here would have to vax again in China. That's why in Singapore chinese national have to both vax Pfizer and China vax to fulfil the requirements to travel to China.
    If that's the case it brings up an interesting question. In the rush to get vaccinated here will it jeopardise future international travel? Is it possible that we have have to get vaccinated twice or even more times? Perhaps this won't get sorted out long after the borders open (don't hold your breath).

All a bit of a dogs breakfast I think.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Careful, you run the risk of bro AHL knocking on your door demanding for Spanish.
    😋😋😋😋😋 Bro. Al would you take up the offer.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    As most of the pollies around the world are now in agreement that this will be around forever, we will be urged to have yearly booster shots. Most of the health authorities recommend that if your first dose was AZ then get pfizer or moderna as your booster and visa versa.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by adahar View Post
    If that's the case it brings up an interesting question. In the rush to get vaccinated here will it jeopardise future international travel? Is it possible that we have have to get vaccinated twice or even more times? Perhaps this won't get sorted out long after the borders open (don't hold your breath).

All a bit of a dogs breakfast I think.
    What I think will happen OZ AZ vax will get approved in Europe in times because is the same as makes in UK. But the real problem will be the Chinese vax that we want wl/ml to return to oz. With this political problem we have with China who knows what will happen not only the vaccine but trades that include education. China might banned their people from coming to oz.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    What I think will happen OZ AZ vax will get approved in Europe in times because is the same as makes in UK. But the real problem will be the Chinese vax that we want wl/ml to return to oz. With this political problem we have with China who knows what will happen not only the vaccine but trades that include education. China might banned their people from coming to oz.
    No the issue is that AZ is called something different in Europe. You will find that soon AZ here is Oz will come into line with Europe and take on that name. Therefore it will have the same name throughout the world

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    No the issue is that AZ is called something different in Europe. You will find that soon AZ here is Oz will come into line with Europe and take on that name. Therefore it will have the same name throughout the world
    It will be called Vaxzevria

https://www.news.com.au/technology/s...3b29acf49645fe

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Basil22 View Post
    Yeah mate I’m 34yrs old and pretty fit. The second fucked me up pretty good but it was only for like 16 hours or so. Panadol, water and a good sleep will have you back to normal in no time. Positive thing is that my arm hurt much less the second time tho haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I had it two days ago and last night and tonight I'm noticing a little bit of fatigue, nothing major but I feel like Ive had a busy day when I stop and just sit and relax I feel it then

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    I had it two days ago and last night and tonight I'm noticing a little bit of fatigue, nothing major but I feel like Ive had a busy day when I stop and just sit and relax I feel it then
    I had the second dose of AZ and I did not feel as bad as with the first dose. It feels like you have cold and want to lie in bed and rest. My shot was on Sat and today it felt more. Some people get more sick. I have not done as bad. Important thing is I am vaccinated and looking forward to that freedom whenever it’s coming.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Good job bro. Problem solve. Only if we can get the Chinese vax approved then have wl/ml students coming back to service our asset.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...f-unvaccinated

The researchers also found that compared with the Oxford/AstraZeneca jab, two doses of the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine does have about 15% greater initial effectiveness against new infections, but the protection declines faster compared with two doses of Oxford/AstraZeneca. About four to five months after being fully vaccinated by either vaccine, the protection offered is relatively the same, said Walker.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    For anyone who's gotten the pfizer, did the injection hurt? I'm a bit of a pussy when it comes to needles lmao and I'm getting mine in 4 days.

Senior Member(無間使者) massage addict's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by asianstud8 View Post
    For anyone who's gotten the pfizer, did the injection hurt? I'm a bit of a pussy when it comes to needles lmao and I'm getting mine in 4 days.
    Had 2 doses of Pfizer and never before has a needle hurt so much. It fucken kills man! haha im kidding.... or am i?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by asianstud8 View Post

I'm not so good with needles either, and I felt a bit, but I told the nurse I was a bit nervous so we chatted TV shows and it was over and done within 10 seconds.

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast