Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid 19 Vaccine Pfizer

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by suka02 View Post
    ..... The less medicine we take the more healthier we get. Ensure you being careful what you eat and excercise least everyweek. .....
    lol

Yep, see how healthy they were back in the 19th century!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    You do realise covid will be around the next 10-20 years world wide mate? We can’t keep the borders shut for ever!
    Any solution? It would be nice it you can give some solution.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Any solution? I would be nice it you can give some solution.
    Just get vaccinated..............

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Swallow semen, twice a day, every day

Banned
    You mean your own semen or other’s. Twice a day, everyday, it got to be other’s.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    Swallow semen, twice a day, every day
    How do you do it using a teaspoon?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I haven't had the jab yet, but yeah I'll get it one of these days.
    I'll also smoke a Cuban cigar, do a bungy jump, do some yoga, ride a skateboard, learn Mandarin, have dinner at Sokyo, fuck a tranny, eat Durian, do some planks, drink fermented mare's milk, go rock climbing ... all in good time ... you can't rush these things

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I'll also smoke Cuban cigar, do a bungy jump, do some yoga, ride a skateboard, learn Mandarin, have dinner at Sokyo, fuck a tranny, eat Durian, do some planks, drink fermented mare's milk, go rock climbing ... all in good time ... you can't rush these things
    Don't rush it, sit back and watch the trial

Banned
    A good idea. When you finished doing all these things, I guess you no longer need a jab and the COVID 19 will die down naturally. The longest pandemic in history is the Spanish Flu which lasted a bit over 3 years and subsided and disappeared naturally. Let’s hope that this COVID 19 will not break the historical record of the Spanish Flu. Btw, one thing I am sure won’t help and that is learning Mandarin as many Chinese were infected by COVID 19 as well and quite a number died. Maybe learning ET’s language will help to protect you from COVID 19.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    https://www.sbs.com.au/news/it-allow...8M4Vkb-PnFBjv8

whatsapp, social media, and punting forum LMAO

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I'll also smoke Cuban cigar, do a bungy jump, do some yoga, ride a skateboard, learn Mandarin, have dinner at Sokyo, fuck a tranny, eat Durian, do some planks, drink fermented mare's milk, go rock climbing ... all in good time ... you can't rush these things
    Don't forget the semen twice daily

Senior Member(無間使者)
    nah bro, doesn’t work that way. you even don’t need education to go to uni to be rich. most drop out highschool year 10-12 are mostly successful people & rich.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    This is a quote from a nurse..."Saying I don't need a vaccine because I have an immune system, is like saying I don't need an education because I have a brain"...Your immune system doesn't know what it doesn't know...just like your brain, get educated, get vaccinated...cheers
    h bro, i disagree. you even don’t need education to go to uni to be rich. most drop out highschool year 10-12 are mostly successful people & rich

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by suka02 View Post
    h bro, i disagree. you even don’t need education to go to uni to be rich. most drop out highschool year 10-12 are mostly successful people & rich
    I think you missed the point Einstein....no more from me good night..........

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This is a quote from a nurse..."Saying I don't need a vaccine because I have an immune system, is like saying I don't need an education because I have a brain"...Your immune system doesn't know what it doesn't know...just like your brain, get educated, get vaccinated...cheers
    Getting a pathogen such as covid is like the immune system going to school then uni, non stop studying and getting primed and ready for if/when you get exposed to it again. That's a a dumb analogy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy View Post
    Being vaccinated won't make you exempt from lockdowns, fully vaccinated returning travellers to Australia still have to self isolate for 14 days..
    But they are less likely todo lockdowns if there is a high % of the population vaccinated

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamez11 View Post
    Getting a pathogen such as covid is like the immune system going to school then uni, non stop studying and getting primed and ready for if/when you get exposed to it again. That's a a dumb analogy
    Thank you Pete Evans, just drink celery juice..............

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thank you Pete Evans, just drink celery juice..............
    I guess it must suck being you, 92 years old really puts you in the high risk group.

Maybe you should take your own advice and mix your metamucil with celery juice so you won't be so full of shit on this forum

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamez11 View Post
    I guess it must suck being you, 92 years old really puts you in the high risk group.

Maybe you should take your own advice and mix your metamucil with celery juice so you won't be so full of shit on this forum
    An uneducated fool.

Many governments and private businesses are offering great incentives for the people to get vaccinated:

For example: a brand new Apartment in Hong Kong worth about HKD $10 million (about AUD$1.9m)!

Some Stated in the USA are offering free college education, a new Ford, family holidays, all good moves.

However, you could also get free rifles and free shot guns! Like, seriously?

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast