Thread: Line up checks

Junior Member(有D料到)

Line up checks

Today on my way to work I decided to drop in to a massage shop that I had never been to before to check out the talent on offer. I had no intention of taking part in the services today as I was on my way to work and only had a few minutes to spare.

Just wondering if anyone else does this on an occasion to check out the talent for a possible visit down the track or if it’s considered poor form?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by iloveasians View Post
    Today on my way to work I decided to drop in to a massage shop that I had never been to before to check out the talent on offer. I had no intention of taking part in the services today as I was on my way to work and only had a few minutes to spare.

Just wondering if anyone else does this on an occasion to check out the talent for a possible visit down the track or if it’s considered poor form?
    Never contemplated doing this. Prefer to check the roster and call up before heading over with intention to seeing a girl.

I recall one boss at a RNT shop mentioning how guys would come in demanding to see a line up of girls and then decline to accept one. It could be the case they were trying to find out if their girlfriend was actually working in a shop or maybe they were studying with the girl at college or university.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I wouldn’t do that unless I intended to proceed with a booking. Each to their own man but I think it’s a bit unfair to the girls.

It is poor form, the girls are not merchandise for display, some shops might ban customers like this.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)

Its just Typical r&t behavior but if that's what gets you off dude

Senior Member(無間使者)

As wilisno said I think it's a bit poor taste. If you went there genuinely wanting to punt and you didn't find a girl of your liking at that time it's fine, happened to me few times... But going into a massage shop / brothel just to check the girls without even planning to punt I find that a bit bad and sad, that might just be me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've done this once at an FS shop. I did, however, give the lady boss a heads up of my intention and offered to pay for an hour upfront for the trouble. Ended up making friends with her and going to the shop regularly.

That might not be an accurate representation of how things would normally go down, though. I'm still pretty sure that the usual response would be getting told to fuck off.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i book a girl before i go tothe shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I would still end up choosing one. Unless they were all scrubbers. Make a way to get some when you view the lineup

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I usually check rosters of shops first and have a specific girl or two that i want to see.

I message the shop to see if theyre available for the time i want.
    And most of the time i just try to tell the shop i will come by and see the lineip at that time and hopefully the girls are still available.

But sometimes i book in advance. Specially if the girl has good reviews and recommendations.
    Can always tell the shop that you want to cancel the booking if they turn out to be very different from the pics.

But i usually come a few minutes early and ask the shop ifni can see the available girls for possible future bookings.

That being said, ive done a handful of passing by the shop to see lineups with the intention of choosing a girl if i fancy them.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Seems a bit weird lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have checked a lineup with intention of staying, and then walked when it didn't seem good. Not often, but occasionally.

I have also dropped in to talk to the mamasan about what's on offer, and asked if I could say a quick hi to the girls. Not as a lineup but just momentarily poke my head into their common area. I think I've only done that twice, and it was literally new (to me) shops that I couldn't find recent discussion about online. They seemed happy to talk to me and both of those shops I ended up a regular at for years. (First was that massage place on the corner of Willoughby rd and Mowbray from about 2012-2016 and then when it changed hands I found Pure Massage in a kind of similar way, although I didn't have to ask to meet the girls there as they tend to just wander around or even hang out at reception).

I think if you're polite and chat with the mamasan when they aren't too busy, then I think it's a good thing. Asking to see an actual lineup is a bit much in my opinion, but if the conversation is going well then asking to say hi to some of the girls - why not?

Senior Member(無間使者)

I hv only done this after a punt, to check out other girls, often see some nice girl walking around, so want find out name, I wouldn’t ask for lineup if not intending to book after lineup, as others hv said not fair to girls