Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sydney baby massage

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Sydney baby massage

Tried to book SBM numerous times this week via Wechat,
    !

Banned
    If a shop can't get their act right then they don't deserve punters' patrionage. They should at least respond to messages promptly rather than keeping you in suspense.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by kjarrus20 View Post
    Never had a problem with them. Try texting them rather than WeChat, it's monitored better. English is probably your main language and I find that with most of these places things get lost in translation, but usually if you say your coming at a certain time unless they say no, it's expected that your are locked in.
    Prefer not to use sms I don’t need that on record.
    This happens often and the excuse is busy! I don’t care how busy you are, I expect better, I expect a professional level of service.
    Each time I walk in I drop $270 and they have lost about a thousand from me alone in the last two weeks!
    The girls themselves have remarked the reception is poor!
    I am not looking to bag the place as I do like it very much, as a regular I am trying to provide genuine constructive feedback.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I only book via WeChat. Never had a problem. 10/10 experience on my end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    Each time I walk in I drop $270 and they have lost about a thousand from me alone in the last two weeks!
    They have stuff that worth $270? We are talking 310 price level here!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    $120 per hour on entry and $150 tip for FS. Spent $270 myself here many many times.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    $120 per hour on entry and $150 tip for FS. Spent $270 myself here many many times.
    Well worth it too

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    $370 all up for the hour?! Let me guess, they were Thai girls?! That's just robbery...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
    $370 all up for the hour?! Let me guess, they were Thai girls?! That's just robbery...
    The man said 120+150=270

Junior Member(有D料到)
    $270 isn’t bad. Similar to Ginza no?

That being said I’ve only ever been offered bbbj or CBJ there

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Are you guys serious ? That's $200 tip for fs? $70 fee. $200 is for the one rare one ...maybe there is lots of rare one there.
    I don't mind $150 +$70 fee.

Only one there worth that much $270 is sky I can think of.

Sounds like the old Diva Shop.
    If Mr lion heart read this in the morning he probably drop his coffee haha.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Are you guys serious ? That's $200 tip for fs? $70 fee. $200 is for the one rare one ...maybe there is lots of rare one there.
    I don't mind $150 +$70 fee.

Only one there worth that much $270 is sky I can think of.

Sounds like the old Diva Shop.
    If Mr lion heart read this in the morning he probably drop his coffee haha.
    And I though you are big spender and had no limited....
    No I did not drop my coffee. I told you before I have connection and don't even have to be in a shop to know stuff. Just like I never (well almost) talk about DIVA. There is enough info here and if a customer want to spend that money good on him. Some people like to spend 270 on one punt a week, I like to spend 350 on three punts a week, really apple and orange. The only thing that I always complain about is $100 stuff asking $200 price tag. Up till now you guys are still not getting this point

Senior Member(無間使者)
    is this $150 just for one shot, or multiple fucking session with the hour? if its just for 1 shot, might as well head to a expensive FL place

Senior Member(無間使者)
    can someone pm me which girls offer bbbj at sbm plz

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    And I though you are big spender and had no limited....
    No I did not drop my coffee. I told you before I have connection and don't even have to be in a shop to know stuff. Just like I never (well almost) talk about DIVA. There is enough info here and if a customer want to spend that money good on him. Some people like to spend 270 on one punt a week, I like to spend 350 on three punts a week, really apple and orange. The only think that I always complain about is $100 stuff asking $200 price tag. Up till now you guys are still not getting this point
    That’s fair enough mate, I had a FS the lot for 100 a couple weeks ago. But it was from an average looking MILF, very nice bbbj and a super tight box, nothing wrong with chasing value.

But nothing beats dropping a full load into the mouth of a hot 20yr old with a tight body. You have to pay for that and I am happy to do that too.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Been going to SBM regularly enough, always book through WeChat, seems okay so far. What's your expectation of timely manner? Within 30mins / 1hr?

SBM rate is 120 with NHJ and +100 for FS, that seems to be the standard? Unless I've been overcharged most time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tried to book SBM numerous times this week via Wechat, they can’t seem to respond in a timely manner. So I message No5 instead, who respond immediately and off I go.

Considering I come weekly to SBM and sometimes twice a week. I have to say I am feeling disrespected and starting to get turned off.

The other piss poor frustration is when SBM does respond half the time I don’t know if I have a booking lol because the response is “come” so I have to ring to make things clear and she says “sorry I was busy!”

Get more staff, get better staff ......provide some service, don’t just focus on taking the money.

Here is an example!
    “Thanks for the booking confirming Jane for 1 hour see you at 3pm”
    .............simple easy and clear!

The ladies are awesome the admin and reception is poor.

SMB be better!
    Korean reception lady is just rude and aggressive, asked her what the days roster was and she says, why u ring every week ask roster

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by clausedd View Post
    Been going to SBM regularly enough, always book through WeChat, seems okay so far. What's your expectation of timely manner? Within 30mins / 1hr?

SBM rate is 120 with NHJ and +100 for FS, that seems to be the standard? Unless I've been overcharged most time.
    Mate I expect a response and booked in within 10min just like Ginza does Kyoto and No5, considering I am there weekly! You either want customers or you don’t!
    The other problem is you ask if someone is free at 2 and the response is come. WTF is that? So then I have to ring because it’s too hard to be clear. Get a receptionist that can communicate well, if you need a second one get a second one.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Well worth it too
    I totally agree, had some of the best punts of my life at SBM. I like that you can get out cheap with a NHJ if there is not much of connection with the girl, or go the whole hog if in the mood for FS. For FS and ignoring the entry fee to the shop, I've paid everything from minimal up to $200 extra tip. I don't think there is a "set price" for FS, it's up to you to negotiate or if your feeling like it then pony up a good tip, it's not like the girls don't earn it.

The shop has a FS license, the girls that work there are obviously aware of this and FS is on the menu for all girls that work at SBM, although only under the right circumstances. You just need to work out what those circumstances are and if your lucky you will be offered the whole enchilada. It is sometimes surprising what doors can open with girls that initially seem to have a reputation for limited extra services. Be nice, clean, take lots of cash, good things can happen.

Happy punting brothers.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Mate I expect a response and booked in within 10min just like Ginza does Kyoto and No5, considering I am there weekly! You either want customers or you don’t!
    The other problem is you ask if someone is free at 2 and the response is come. WTF is that? So then I have to ring because it’s too hard to be clear. Get a receptionist that can communicate well, if you need a second one get a second one.
    Shit, that fucking dumb "come" reply really gets me. I usually take that as they too lazy to check, so I get too lazy to try my luck there and move on. Don't even bother replying to them after getting that stupid answer.
    I didn't get this from SBM, though. It was from DOS.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast