Thread: 40 Forge St, Blacktown - Stay Away - Violent Receptionist

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Thumbs up 40 Forge St, Blacktown - Stay Away - Violent Receptionist

Posting after a long hiatus. Been to 40 Forge St, Blacktown a couple of nights back. Was driving past late evening and got tempted to try the place. Less than ordinary, and I wanted to walk out. The bouncer looking receptionist was very reluctant to show the girls, as if I had to go with the first girl he showed. Not sure if he is the owner as well, but never seen such arrogance in my long punter life.

I was too horny and said yes to the third girl - a MILF (may be late 30s) for a 30 minute session. BBBJ was the only thing in my mind. She was a good lady, though average on looks and skills. Got chatting, and she told that a guy got badly bashed up a couple of months back by the same bouncer. Crime - he walked away out without choosing a girl. That too a customer who apparently used to punt in there on and off. I was lucky - am used to walking out generally if I don't like the girls - but never waste the time nor create a scene. More of walk outs these days, as 80% of locanto ads are fake.

I know the establishments expect a minimum code of conduct from punters, and we invite trouble if we end up being a jerk. Never felt so unwelcome and uncomfortable in my life - trust me I have explored the punting scene far and wide from US, Middle East, Far East and South America LOL

Just a heads up, have your antennae on alert if you ever want to explore 40 Forge St, Blacktown girls.

xxx

Hey brother lovethug !

Looooooong loooooong time no hear !

Welcome back !

Ps. Just checking: You didn’t actually get any violent treatment from the bouncer/receptionist? It’s just what the WL told you ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Been there twice about a month ago. Met 2 different guys on reception and experienced nothing like what you are describing. Maybe something has changed since then..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by lovethug View Post
    Posting after a long hiatus. Been to 40 Forge St, Blacktown a couple of nights back. Was driving past late evening and got tempted to try the place. Less than ordinary, and I wanted to walk out. The bouncer looking receptionist was very reluctant to show the girls, as if I had to go with the first girl he showed. Not sure if he is the owner as well, but never seen such arrogance in my long punter life.

I was too horny and said yes to the third girl - a MILF (may be late 30s) for a 30 minute session. BBBJ was the only thing in my mind. She was a good lady, though average on looks and skills. Got chatting, and she told that a guy got badly bashed up a couple of months back by the same bouncer. Crime - he walked away out without choosing a girl. That too a customer who apparently used to punt in there on and off. I was lucky - am used to walking out generally if I don't like the girls - but never waste the time nor create a scene. More of walk outs these days, as 80% of locanto ads are fake.

I know the establishments expect a minimum code of conduct from punters, and we invite trouble if we end up being a jerk. Never felt so unwelcome and uncomfortable in my life - trust me I have explored the punting scene far and wide from US, Middle East, Far East and South America LOL

Just a heads up, have your antennae on alert if you ever want to explore 40 Forge St, Blacktown girls.

xxx
    Stay away from Blacktown shops, read my 1st review of 8 Carnegie Pl, Blacktown. Was worst experience of my life in punting world. 40 Forge Street is run by old man and sometimes they used to have Caucasians.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

AHLUNGOR - my Guru

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Hey brother lovethug !

Looooooong loooooong time no hear !

Welcome back !

Ps. Just checking: You didn’t actually get any violent treatment from the bouncer/receptionist? It’s just what the WL told you ?
    Hey Bro,

Been a long time. Remember having walked baby steps with your reviews and advice on here..LOL
    It was a magical few years, and some real glorious experiences bro.
    Not been active for the last couple of years, and looks like I have lost the mojo
    Have had a series of not so great experiences, may be am not planning and choosing enough. Had a dry and boring punt at 60 chatwood with Fiefie last Monday.
    May be time to hone up the skills again under your tutelage!!

P.S - I didnt face any issues at black town, it was an anecdote from the WL. I may have got bashed, as I was also the verge of walking out..LOL

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carissawhore View Post
    Stay away from Blacktown shops, read my 1st review of 8 Carnegie Pl, Blacktown. Was worst experience of my life in punting world. 40 Forge Street is run by old man and sometimes they used to have Caucasians.
    Scary area and thanks for advising

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone been this shop recently