Thread: Extra extras?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Extra extras?

Curious as to what proportion of people get extra extras at places like SBM over and above what's included for the $120/hr fee. Do the girls typically expect more or do the majority of people just go with the standard service?

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    I’ve been getting extra extras most of the time lately...a lot more than I used to get .. not sure if it’s the places I’ve been visiting or the industry has changed...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    I’ve been getting extra extras most of the time lately...a lot more than I used to get .. not sure if it’s the places I’ve been visiting or the industry has changed...
    I think there has been a shift, way more MLs are offering FS and bbbj, than ever before from visit 1.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Used to see a regular ML for around 6 months a few years back, no FS ever. Saw her very recently again and FS, BBBJ, all on from the first re-visit. Service levels have changed.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sbm I've never gotten any more than b2b lol

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Industry is changing. Once one girl starts offering extra extras, the other girls soon find their clientele is switching allegiances and they need to follow suit.

When I started rNt punting years back, a clothed HJ was the best you could expect. Few girls would dare stop at that these days.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    But is that the expectation from the girls? Do they get pissy if extras are declined?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Some of these girls are ex-WLs, what's the big deal about getting FS from them especially in a licensed brothel like SBM?
    In fact, excluding the girls that I know that never ever ever offered FS, I'd be surprised if FS was NOT on offer.
    It's only you and a hot girl, in a room with a shower and it's a licensed brothel.
    Regarding if the girl gets pissy if you decline the offer, don't take it too seriously mate. It's only a punt, if anything it might make them give you "ultra" extras.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good intel here 👍. Btw the photos of Tina at SBM also appear in the photos at 429’s roster on WeChat , so either their stock photos or she’s working at a FS shop as well as SBM. I would think lots of ML’s are doing the same and the comments here seem to support it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by iwantamassage2 View Post
    But is that the expectation from the girls? Do they get pissy if extras are declined?
    Last Sunday had an hour or so to spare. Felt like a massage and a hand job. Decided to try a new place other than my go to place 227Brdway.
    I lived in Concord for near on 27 years,and had been to the new place at NthStrath known as Chill massage, many years ago. The place was a hole then and is marginally better now. Walked in and shown the only ML available. Tallish Chinese girl, in her 30s ide say. Ant remember her name and dont want to.Payed for 45 minutes. Part 1 was more of a light body rub. No interaction. Turned over and she asked me what I wanted. Seeing as there was no connection, i asked for naked hand job. She didn't seem happy with my choice of extra. I could tell she wanted me to ask for more. She got undressed and the girl had no shape whatsoever.Typical chinese physique. Small tits, small nappies, skinny, no arse....no curves whatsoever. Gave me the shittiest hand jobs ever. Shot my load. I gave her 50 bucks for her trouble and she was almost disappointed. Couldn't wait to get the fuck out of there.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Was tempted to go after looking at their roster. Thanks for the heads up.
    But I agree, it's quite common to be offered a full menu nowadays.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by annndy View Post
    Epping massage in Beecroft Rd Epping was the first place I've experienced more than HJ. I don't really like doing FS after massage especially if there is only 10mins left on the clock.

In Top Ryde 190's early days in 2019 I had heaps of girls who would straight up offer me CBJ or FS as extra. So far I've only taken up a CBJ offer from a Taiwanese girl named Michelle. She doesn't work there or at any other sister shops anymore since she left for Taiwan just before March 2020 lockdown but her pictures are still there in Top Ryde 190 roster thread. Some pictures were actually hers, and yes she was one hell of a beauty, that's why I took up her CBJ offer.

I haven't been to a RnT for a long time since my current partner of 2 years was an ex-ML. I don't want to risk her friends who might still be in the business to recognise me and telling my partner. She still gives me good HJ if she's not in the mood for sex but of course if I really feel like PSE style FS I try to quietly visit FS shops.
    hahaha have you ever gone for dinner with her and her friends and realised that one of them looked awfully familiar and then half way through dinner everything just clicks? then you spend the other half of the dinner trying to be as inconspicuous as possible so you don't spark any memories?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Well that certainly provides some clarity.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    Well that certainly provides some clarity.
    Yeah she sounds like a pro😂fessional

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks to all the responses to this question. I guess what I was really interested in is whether the girls push for extras and get upset if refused?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by iwantamassage2 View Post
    Thanks to all the responses to this question. I guess what I was really interested in is whether the girls push for extras and get upset if refused?
    That's such a turn off when it happens

Banned
    I've had quite a few MLs state that they prefer to wait for the customer to bring up the issue of extras.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    In some shops the girls are also asked to wait for the customer to ask for extras.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by surething91 View Post
    In some shops the girls are also asked to wait for the customer to ask for extras.
    I don't know but I suspect that if the customer initiates the request then they can't claim later that they were offered services the shop wasn't approved for. Just in case someone is checking.

A long shot but it sounds reasonable.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by adahar View Post
    I don't know but I suspect that if the customer initiates the request then they can't claim later that they were offered services the shop wasn't approved for. Just in case someone is checking.

A long shot but it sounds reasonable.
    Many Asian girls are a bit shy or find it a touch intimidating to ask. You can hear it in their voice it’s so sheepish.

I always ask mostly straight away, crack a joke break the ice complement them and ask. Never had one get offended or remotely upset.
    I think that it’s weird for a woman to be playing with your dick and you don’t ask for sex.

Even if they say no I will ask again with a different approach.

Two weeks ago saw a ML asked for FS she said no. I said but I had FS here last week with so and so. Sometimes if it’s not licensed they need to feel safe. Minutes later she was bent over doggy style. Why pay numerous massage visits to fuck.

Walked into the room with a ML last month and she was stinging hot with a tight dress. I walk up to her told her how fucking amazing she was, leant forward grabbed the bottom of her dress, looked into her eyes and told her “you won’t be needing this” and pulled her dress up straight off over her head. As I was folding her dress slowly and very neatly she was laughing, right up until I pushed my cock in her mouth.

End of the day they want extras make no mistake about that, they are there to make cash. Helps to be super presentable clean smell nice ect and be a funny cunt 😄 🤣😂