Thread: Wagga shops

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Wagga shops

I’m heading to Wagga for work for a few days with a bit of time up my sleeve. Does anybody know of shops or WL in town?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Try Locanto, with all the risks involved. Google maps will show MPs to check out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not a Wagga local but have been there a few times.

There is a cauc shop on the east side of town....Gypsys kittens and cougars. Bit of a revolving roster of mainly milfy types.
    Been a while since I was there. Pre covid I'd say. It's in a discreet industrial area. Well set up shop. Private waiting rooms to meet the ladies and good big rooms all with showers.
    I've had a few really good punts there. As I prefer slimmer ladies there were quite a few not my type but every now and then they have someone that appeals. From memory price was $250/hr.

Other side of town near Bunnings is an Asian shop on Saxon st. Usually 3 girls who get changed every week or so. Also quite a discreet spot. Parking around the back out of sight.
    Also a pretty neat shop with good showers in nice rooms. Had a couple of good punts there too. Last one not so good. Girl wanted extra for nearly every thing. Don't appear to have a waiting room as such. Girls just come out of their rooms and take your pick. Cost $200/hr or $120/30mins.

Think there is another Asian place. I drove past it but it looked pretty dodgy. I've tried a couple of privates from the local paper and also locanta. Almost guarantee bait and switch. Don't believe the pics they will send you. Can get lucky sometimes but be prepared to walk before little head starts making the decisions for you that you will later regret.

My recommendation would be try Gypsys or Saxons. At least you can meet the ladies. If you're a gambler there are options in the paper, locanta or E&B.

I'll actually be in Wagga this weekend but not going to have a chance to have a punt. Going to Sydney the following weekend so I will save my money for then.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just did a quick check and Gypsys have a girl called Roxy on at the moment. Have seen her in the past. Get her turned on a hang on for a wild ride. Lucky they are in a quiet area of town....she gets pretty vocal. She's an ex jockey. Real little pocket rocket.

Also New Saxons have a Viet girl Annie. If she's the same Annie that I saw there she is good value too.

As I said before I prefer slimmer girls. If you're into big boobs and meaty butts these two won't be your type. Starting to wish I could find time for a punt while I'm in town, but unfortunately can't see it happening this time.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Wagga shops

The Wagga experience was a complete loser. I checked a couple of massage places but all looked legit. I didn’t feel like going to one of the brothels for some reason so I tried E&B. Teed up a potential punt, all communications we’re going well, 20 mins before kick off I messaged for the address but no reply. Tried several times, same result. Would have been better off going to a brothel in the long run. Disappointing Wagga.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Noticed on locanto today a shop in Wagga called Kool Touch Massage in Fitzhardinge Street. Has anyone been to this shop, is it legit or do they offer extras? I will be heading to Wagga in a couple of weeks, probably give it a go. If it's any good I will report back.