Thread: C Tiffany

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

C Tiffany

Went and checked out Tiffany loved her pics.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post

Bathroom floor was wet from previous occupant. Towel leading into the room was soaked. Felt turned off from the very start.

Some of the furniture in the room was damaged. One pillow on the bed the whole thing was very underwhelming!

Pretty cold this weekend right! The room was freezing I mean WTF!

It’s not that hard to clean the room! update the furniture! AND heat the room! These are basic expectations.

Tiffany was nice enough nowhere near as good as her pics imo. Decent rack which was a touch soft and droopy. Killer good nipples, she looked quite soft in the mid section too. I love a tight fit girl.

Bbbj wasn’t deep at all asked a few times to take it deeper. I did blow a huge load and she kept going which was nice, appeared to swallow most of it.

Service overall was a touch mechanical trying to not be too critical here but it was a super average punt.

Anyone recommend a young fit/athletic girl that can DT?
    Thanks a lot for this Mr R.
    This is the kind of insight that is so helpful as one tries to navigate through the punt choices we have.
    Tiffany's pics are enticing but ....
    I am big into tight and firm and perhaps that's not happening here?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Thanks a lot for this Mr R.
    This is the kind of insight that is so helpful as one tries to navigate through the punt choices we have.
    Tiffany's pics are enticing but ....
    I am big into tight and firm and perhaps that's not happening here?
    Like I said nice lady I am sure many punters would like her but if you want tight fit athletic, definitely not for you

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post

Bathroom floor was wet from previous occupant. Towel leading into the room was soaked. Felt turned off from the very start.

Some of the furniture in the room was damaged. One pillow on the bed the whole thing was very underwhelming!

Pretty cold this weekend right! The room was freezing I mean WTF!

It’s not that hard to clean the room! update the furniture! AND heat the room! These are basic expectations.

Tiffany was nice enough nowhere near as good as her pics imo. Decent rack which was a touch soft and droopy. Killer good nipples, she looked quite soft in the mid section too. I love a tight fit girl.

Bbbj wasn’t deep at all asked a few times to take it deeper. I did blow a huge load and she kept going which was nice, appeared to swallow most of it.

Service overall was a touch mechanical trying to not be too critical here but it was a super average punt.

Anyone recommend a young fit/athletic girl that can DT?
    I had similar experience / feeling like you when I saw her during her short stint at 42g few weeks ago. Not 100% my type but the service was good / great. YMMV