Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Best BBBJ in Sydney

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I'm sure you've tried Ginza C Jin before. I found her bbbj to be quite good.
    I also like Coco's style. Slow and lots of suction, but she deliberately uses teeth. Don't think a lot of bros will appreciate that.
    Nope, never tried C Jin

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    Nope, never tried C Jin
    Ok then C Jin is a good bet. Slow tempo, lots of contact. Only things missing from Kiki's style is not enough tongue work and not quite the suction strength as Kiki. Kiki also had the uncanny ability to stimulate under your glands while doing a bbbj. Fucking unbelievable... Just the thought of it gives me cramps on my tongue!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by One23Four View Post
    Jin’s bbbj is good but not excellent. The weakness in my view are she is quite conscious not to let her interior mouth walls and gums to touch your penis and too many tissues. Having said that seeing such a pretty Chinese girl doing a blow job on you will always make you excited. Overall experience is very good. The best blow job in my view is Cindy’s bbbj but unfortunately she has been out of the scene for over 6 months and very likely “retired”.
    That's odd. What I remember from my session with her was she made some compliments about my cock being circumcised and gave me a nice wet BBBJ with good suction and lots of contact. I don't recall any use of tissues.

I have to agree, Cindy was definitely better than Jin, but unfortunately seems to have quit. I'd say Cindy would be a close second to Kiki in terms of BBBJ skillzz.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Place: Hills Family massage/Castle Hill massage (as in Google)

Persons name: Coco

Wouldn't recommend her! Met her today and had a weird experience. Booked in for Coco, she came in got the money from me(for 45mins of massage), asked me to undress. She started the massage and everything was going smooth until she asked if I wanted extras & I said hell yeah. She went straight for my wallet which was in my pants and took the money for herself(I was shocked). She said I was shy of $25 and made me transfer her the money while starting at my bank account when I entered my password(which I tried my best to hide). She then asked me if I really did transfer it after she literally watched me do it. She went out, checked & came back and started being "weirdly happy" since she got the money(This was an instant turn off similar to her fake moans which came later). Then comes the BBBJ part where she just kept on using tissues after tissues eventhough she cleaned my John twice(I had showered pretty good before I came here). She wouldn't let me touch her boobs cause she said they were sensitive and wouldn't let me touch her pussy cause she said she was on her periods(which I don't think was the case). BBBJ for 15 sec with tissues and started HJ for the reminder of it. That was a mood killer, might as well have wanked myself off in my home. Lesson learnt, never trust all the reviews on here as the experience might be different for others.
    Last edited by BlazeXYZ005; 13-12-2021 at 08:13 PM. Reason: Forgot to mention the place and location

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Best ever BBBJ was Aya at 335 Gardners Rd Rosebery - of all things a Japanese Massage Centre that on the surface seemed so conservative. Aya could make a dead man cum! And an absolutely beautiful person inside and out. A magnificent girl.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyndsay View Post
    Best ever BBBJ was Aya at 335 Gardners Rd Rosebery - of all things a Japanese Massage Centre that on the surface seemed so conservative. Aya could make a dead man cum! And an absolutely beautiful person inside and out. A magnificent girl.
    Sounds good. Do you know where might she be working now ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Regrettably, she's in Japan. She was number one.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123