Person's Name : Amanda

Establishment : 116 Artarmon

Month/Year of Visit : January 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.artarmon116.com

Phone : 9415 6829

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : LFK, BBBJ, 69, DATY, FIV, cowgirl, doggie, mish

Size/shape : Attractive face, curvy figure (not fat), B-cups fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Good session, very good VFM

My experience/comments : Saw a new girl called Amanda so I booked her.

Nico met me and showed me into the room. I paid and was soon joined by Amanda.

She was immediately cheerful and friendly, giving me a hug and a peck on the lips.

She has an attractive face and was wearing an orange-coloured top with a matching, very short skirt which showed a decent bum and good legs.

I showered while she readied the room and stripped. She has an OK curvy figure (not fat) with B-cups and a tatt on her stomach and she was fully shaved.

I lay down for some more light kissing (aware of the fact that I’d had garlic the night before) and Amanda licked my nipples before sucking me.

It was a good BBBJ with no teeth, good suction and some good use of her hands. The only breaks were when she went to lick my balls and she regularly watched the action in the large side-on mirrors, which always turns me on.

After a while I suggested some 69 and she moved round.

Amanda was quiet at first but she gradually warmed up and was then squirming and gently moaning before just sitting upright on my face.

I then suggested some DATY and my finger was soon fully up her dripping wet pussy. For a while I also watched close up as she masturbated.

It sounded like she got close a few times but I’m not sure whether she came, but she was very, very wet.

I lay down for some more BJ before saying “We fuck”. She asked for a tip when I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth.

We started with some cowgirl, mostly Asian-style, which was very good as she sort of twerked while riding me.

I was soon close to cumming so I asked for some doggie and stood by the bed.

Amanda put a pillow under her chest and again I was close to cumming but I wasn’t allowed to stick my thumb up her arsehole.

We switched to the mish and Amanda held her legs in the air as I went for it until I came.

I lay down for the tidy-up and Amanda washed her hands before returning to the bed.

She offered a massage but I got her to sit beside me for a chat. She said she was from Beijing and has been here four years – her English is a bit limited.

Amanda said she works at 116 on Fridays and at 78a on Saturdays and Sundays. She has also just started working at 143 Marrickville on Wednesdays and Thursdays, again as Amanda. And, if I understood correctly, she might soon start working at Bonza on Mondays and/or Tuesdays.

The photo and the description on the website are not realistic but she’s not bad looking for a MILF.

Time was up and I dressed and departed.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice AR. Thanks mate.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Bonza has gone so far downhill, it did have the odd hidden gem once upon a time but now it's full of old pork chops!