Thread: K Jisoo

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

K Jisoo

Just would like to share my experience with you all about Jisoo. A very lovely young Korean lady with great body even though it was enhanced. Nevertheless, it’s wonderful to see and touch. She is also pretty with great personality and a sense of humour.
    A few days before I booked Jisoo. I had a not so great experience with a Singapore mixed girl at top 127 Chippendale. May be she has a bad day. They charged $200 for 30 minutes. Totally not worth it if compared her to Jisoo. (Will write about later when I had a chance).
    Anyway back to Jisoo.
    I was pretty disappointed with my experience at top127. But I always think it is my unlucky that the girl I’ve encountered has a bad day. So nobody fault.
    However, I was determined to give 310 Ginza a try.
    Rocked up with no booking. There was 7-8 gentleman waiting. A guy who booked Jisoo but couldn’t waited for 10 minutes and left. So I toke his appointment 30 minutes slot.
    Didn’t have to wait long and was given a room number to see her.
    She open the door and she look pretty. Great body. Very friendly. Since it is only 30 minutes. Quickly jumped into shower alone and then towel down. Onto the bed. Because of the not so good experience a few days earlier. Jisoo really put the smile back on my face.
    We had eyes contact. And begin with a cuddle and Her lips is so soft and gently touching. Before we knew it. We had a full on DFK. It’s felt amazing. The GFE is definitely there. We tongue for quiet a long time and she went south and gave me BBBJ. Honestly, gentlemen. It is one of the best BBBJ I ever had. I was really impressive. I almost blow my load and did a CIM. But I hold back. And quickly turned her around and did some DFK and did DATY so that my bro can calm down a little. Jisoo was so responsive when I licking her. It only toke me a minute and she already so wet. A few minutes later while DATY. This time she quickly pull me back up and did some more DFK. I felt like she don’t want to cum and wanted me to have sex with her. She quickly put the dom on and we are at in the mission pos. Her pussy is very wet and tight. She can really grip your cock inside her. The kiss and her pussy grips are amazing. I couldn’t hold on and blow my load. It was awesome.
    Really amazing. Well worth every second being with her.
    Definitely come back for her. And have a longer booking for so.
    Especially her BBBJ. One of the best in my own experience. She is amazing at what she can do.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sorry gentlemen,
    Just to correct the date.
    My encounter with Jisoo was a few weeks back.
    Thanks 😊

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Fantastic review. Thanks for sharing,

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks JV.
    Jisoo has been on the roster for some time without much attention here.
    Would you say her photos are her and up to date?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Thanks JV.
    Jisoo has been on the roster for some time without much attention here.
    Would you say her photos are her and up to date?
    the photos are of her

Jisoo is wonderful

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by slim72 View Post
    the photos are of her

Jisoo is wonderful
    Thanks Slim.
    She doesn't get much airplay..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The photos of Jisoo are her but can not see her face in the photos.
    In my opinion, she is pretty and her body is much sexier than in the photos.
    I tried to book Jisoo again later on but it was her day off. So I booked K Ara.
    They both pretty with great body. (K AraÂ’s breast are smaller but natural) and both provided great experience. I really enjoyed every second of it.

Yeah, agreed that they both didnÂ’t get airplay much.

I went to Top127 chippendale. Inside of the place seems depressing and the girls are not as pretty. I walked out and did not look back.
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Honestly, Top 127 is alright and the girls are quiet ok. If you catch them on the right day.
    It’s under new management when i went last time.
    Funny incident though.
    The papasan was interesting.
    When I arrived one girl was busy and there was one girl who came and says hello.
    I asked if there was anyone else. The papasan said there is another girl just arrived.
    So I asked, can I see her and then decide.
    The papasan, disappeared for a minute and came back. This is exactly what he says to me.
    “ The girl see Indian customer only. So she is not available for me”.
    I looked at him and I can see he clearly blow smoke up my backside. Haha 😂
    Anyway, I went with the girl available.
    It’s funny when you think about it.
    Blessed that Papasan