Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: K Uee

Junior Member(有D料到)

K Uee

Been eyeing off this girl for a while. Decided to book one hour last Friday.
    Rocked up, taken in the room, paid the cash and waited for about 5 mins.

In walks Uee wearing the same bra and panties as her photos. Very slim frame, long legs and short-medium length hair.
    Face-wise looks a bit older than i expected. A bit of cold attitude at first. Not much said from her except hello and you shower now?. I start to shower by myself.
    I expect her to join but she is more interested in moisturizing her skin and setting up the bed. She does offer some mouthwash which i take.
    After she sets up the bed she slowly walks in the shower and joins. The shower is just her pointing the shower head at me from an arms length distance. Felt like i was a plant being watered. She did pay close attention to my junk though giving quite a thorough wash. I tried to kill the tension with some light rubbing of her waist but she was having none of that. At this point i thought Ahh fuck another shit punt. I just wasted $250. All the KPS alarm bells were going off in my head. So 10 minutes into my hour i was already regretting my choice but i decided to power through.

On the bed it starts with the usual cat bath. Licking left nipple, right nipple. Felt a bit mechanical and given the vibe so far it was gonna take a miracle for to get hard let alone cum.
    But then things started to change one she commenced her BBBJ. Great use of tongue along the length and tip, nice head movements up and down. Just the right amount of suction and no teeth at all. Got me rock hard in no time.

Uee grabs a condom and slides it on my cock. Usually i like to DATY the girl first but fuck it lets just get straight to the main course.
    She jumps on in cowgirl and is quite tight. A few slow thrusts at first but as she gets more worked up she proceeds to pin my chest down with both her hands like shes giving me CPR. She increases the tempo to the point where she is bouncing quite rapidly. We sure gave the springs of the bed a good test. Felt like the bed was gonna split in half. Change position so we both sitting up facing each other while grinding away. Lots of DFK. Getting quite intimate at this point. I hold both her shoulders down and thrust my pelvis up to which let out a few loud moans. I lay her down for some mish and thrust away. Mixing it up between hard and fast, deep and slow. More DFK. I then release and ask her to flip to doggy. Pump her in doggy for a few minutes while holding her elbows. I lie her legs straight for some prone bone action. Great position this to get really deep penetration and maximize pleasure. Uee was certainly enjoying this part, thrusting her hips upwards while i grinded hard downwards. From here we switch to side scissors so i can take a bit of a breather. I grind slowly away to bring Uee up to another mini climax. At this point it is very GFE. I get my energy back and it is time for the grand finale. Lie her in mish and put both her legs onto my shoulders. Pump her as hard as i can she is grabbing onto my forearms and urging me to cum. I finally explode a weeks worth of cum into the dom and collapse exhausted.
    Cleaned up and just chatted for the remaining 15 minutes her english is decent. Showered, dressed and left.

So it turned to be quite a good punt despite the poor vibes in the beginning.
    She is a bit cold at first but got more friendly as the session went on. So for those who are quick to judge try and stick it out with this one you never know.
    She loves a good root and can take a pounding despite her slim frame. She is more PSE where as I'm a GFE lover but we had no problems transitioning between the two. Anyway that was my experience.
    Remember YMMV

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the review mate. Glad that the punt was salvaged! She is on my to do list but had the impression she was more of a GFE more than PSE. So glad to know that I can lower her of my priorities!

Finally a great AR on Uee.

I'm planning to see her this week as well.

Really into Korean girls at the moment

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Yeah, Uee is good and a nice review. Service oriented, lots of dfk, good bbbj and at $250 per hour, good value. While she is not as hot as Sky (formerly Ivy), she is not cool. There are K-girls who are much much cooler than her but a few brothers seem to treat cool as gfe though I don’t think so.

Banned
    I mean “Star” in N5M not Sky, a typo.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Star is not pretty at all

Banned
    I haven’t seen any review saying Star is pretty. She is “above average” in look. I said Star is hot and excellent service which is what I experienced when she was Ivy in Ginza Club and Empire.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by One23Four View Post
    Yeah, Uee is good and a nice review. Service oriented, lots of dfk, good bbbj and at $250 per hour, good value. While she is not as hot as Sky (formerly Ivy), she is not cool. There are K-girls who are much much cooler than her but a few brothers seem to treat cool as gfe though I don’t think so.
    Cool story..check PM

Banned
    I don’t read PM, not interested

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    1234 i know you read it ...hope you enjoyed my PM lol

Hahahaah....cool

take care and have a cool time peace out

be cool

Banned
    Sorry, I just opened and then closed the message, didn’t read the contents, not interested. I am always cool and calm. You take care too.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Good review mate, this is basically the experience I had with her too. A bit of a cold, uninterested feeling to begin with. No showering together so she can moisturize instead. But damn she has such gorgeous soft white skin, maybe it's better that way haha. I had plenty of fun exploring that body.

Once we were on the bed the service picked right up so I had no complaints there. Not really a GFE feeling I guess, but not mechanical either. We pretty much spent the whole hour fucking and she seemed into it the whole time, so waaaaay better than the girls who just want to switch to HJ after a couple positions. Recommended!

Definitely next on my list

Back to Uee.

Definitely recommend when No 5 is open again.

She's one of the most beautiful girls working at the moment, even better looking than Lala (who is now Chloe).

Awesome BBBJ skills and tight pussy.

Such an awesome view.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Back to Uee.

Definitely recommend when No 5 is open again.

She's one of the most beautiful girls working at the moment, even better looking than Lala (who is now Chloe).

Awesome BBBJ skills and tight pussy.

Such an awesome view.

Thanks Riff, looks good

Banned
    Uee available today
    Seggs.xyz

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What is Uee name on site? Is BOA or Ash

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Uee is Uee on site.

Senior Member(無間使者)