Thread: J Aya an exotic ballerina

Banned

J Aya an exotic ballerina

Just had a second 1 hour session with J Aya today, and I still haven't had enough of her..., unfortunately she doesn't work that often in. a week, probably just 1- 2 shifts per week.. so i just have to wait for another week.

I rated her 8.5/10 in term of look, all natural beauty, great ass. Being a ballerina she has flexible body, so we can try all different kamasutra position that I always wanted to try (in my bucket to do list).
    Her BBBJ is top notch and her sexy look really turn me on..., I took the anal option in both of my 2 sessions with her. Ballerina and anal is okay for extra, is very rare and I don't want to miss out and i wanted to make sure that i see her often.

She is very friendly, and I really enjoy the cuddling and kissing, just embrace each other after sex. She still trying to improve her English, so I supplement our conversation with my limited Japanese.

She is actually quite tall, around 164-165cm in height, when i first see her from far i thought she is on the short side.., but when i see her in the room, she is just perfect sexy gal...

Very happy that new Japanese girls are starting to coming again after 2 years wait.... I hope this new strain of Omicron that just on the news today is not going to ruin it for us again

Banned
    btw..., for anybody that into Japanese manga/anime, there is one quite famous anime/manga named 'prison school', where a group of timid high-school guys join in girls only school and being dominated and violated by the girls there...
    Aya sensed that I like to be dominated, so she bite my nipples nightly and squeezed my ball hard when she is doing BBBJ...., the experience is how to say it..... mastercard moment....to me....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by negi View Post
    Just had a second 1 hour session with J Aya today, and I still haven't had enough of her..., unfortunately she doesn't work that often in. a week, probably just 1- 2 shifts per week.. so i just have to wait for another week.

I rated her 8.5/10 in term of look, all natural beauty, great ass. Being a ballerina she has flexible body, so we can try all different kamasutra position that I always wanted to try (in my bucket to do list).
    Her BBBJ is top notch and her sexy look really turn me on..., I took the anal option in both of my 2 sessions with her. Ballerina and anal is okay for extra, is very rare and I don't want to miss out and i wanted to make sure that i see her often.

She is very friendly, and I really enjoy the cuddling and kissing, just embrace each other after sex. She still trying to improve her English, so I supplement our conversation with my limited Japanese.

She is actually quite tall, around 164-165cm in height, when i first see her from far i thought she is on the short side.., but when i see her in the room, she is just perfect sexy gal...

Very happy that new Japanese girls are starting to coming again after 2 years wait.... I hope this new strain of Omicron that just on the news today is not going to ruin it for us again
    Thanks for sharing another great AR.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How much is the anal extra?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hungry View Post
    How much is the anal extra?
    $100 extra mate, French Iris charged me $150 extra

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by One23Four View Post
    Very nice review. $100 extra for anal is the usual charge, so reasonable. 8.5/10 for look is a good and high score. You seem to be an “Anal Sex Lover”. Will be interested to know if Aya or Iris felt tighter in anal sex ? Too tight, maybe a bit hard to enjoy and cum during anal sex. Haven’t had anal sex for quite a while and reading your review arouse my hidden desire on that again.
    bro, both Aya and especially Iris are experienced and enjoy anal sex. They both just felt great in the rear ;P….. Tightness is usually due to inexperience on the girl part or they just too tense hence they inadvertedly tighten their ass… my tip is use your finger first with plenty of lube in the ass while DATY them… that will help them to relax…