Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Booking Garbage

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Booking Garbage

After trying to book Jessica again tonight after the roster being available for 2 mins and to be told she is fully booked instantly I am fed up with the lack of respect and transparency!

I don't need to see Jessica as much as she doesn't need to see me.

But as a regular customer who shells out $260 plus on Ginza Girls I am fed up with this poor treatment and lack of respect!

I will find other options unless Ginza improves its approach......

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Typo .....meant Jessie!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    They most likely have their VIPs or regulars they know and allow them to book way in advanced. If you're unable to book her no matter how hard you try probably means there's some sort of prioritisation in which you're not high on the list.

Think of it the other way round. By the time you get a timeslot to see her. She'd fucked tonnes of men and she'll just be really tired.

How does a shop improve the way they take bookings in a case like this ? If she’s fully booked, she’s fully booked !

If the girl is really so popular in a popular shop with a huge customer base, some customers can even book before they are rostered, I’ve done that myself if I know I’m free for the next few days.

It’s always beneficial to have a good relationship with the shop !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Agree with Wilsno, build a good relationship with the person running the shop and then book in advance. I know of a girl I like to see that only works every so often for a couple of days. She is super popular and when she is going to work the Papasan sends me a message asking if I want to see her, I always say yes because I don't want to miss out on the heads up, so the shop books her out without even going on the roster.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    Agree with Wilsno, build a good relationship with the person running the shop and then book in advance. I know of a girl I like to see that only works every so often for a couple of days. She is super popular and when she is going to work the Papasan sends me a message asking if I want to see her, I always say yes because I don't want to miss out on the heads up, so the shop books her out without even going on the roster.
    If you ever can’t make it I am happy to step up and represent ✊

Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    If you ever can’t make it I am happy to step up and represent ✊
    That’s the spirit !

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'll be sure to let you know Rog, I know you're a team player mate.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Don't forget to register for their VIP card

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah, I get it. There are likely guys who are around Ginza 5 days a week building a frequent flyer status and membership has its privileges.
    But if a girl is booked out by such FFs prior to the roster being posted then don't show her and stop wasting people's time.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    That’s the spirit !
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    I'll be sure to let you know Rog, I know you're a team player mate.
    Gents not many people know this, I use to be a hand model but some say I could have been an origin player! #gotheblues #nsw

Whilst I am a very beautiful man, I am a team player and happy to take one for the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Yeah, I get it. There are likely guys who are around Ginza 5 days a week building a frequent flyer status and membership has its privileges.
    But if a girl is booked out by such FFs prior to the roster being posted then don't show her and stop wasting people's time.
    Not really, the girl has to be on the news so people know that she hasn’t retired.

All they can waste is the time of a phone call, one minute ?

Quote Originally Posted by BAM View Post
    Don't forget to register for their VIP card
    No need to register for a VIP card at any shop, just behave yourself, not making a scene for every little thing, and no complaints from girls.

To a shop, your money has the same value as other customers money, if there’s a slot, there’s no reason they don’t want yours.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Not really, the girl has to be on the news so people know that she hasn’t retired.

All they can waste is the time of a phone call, one minute ?
    Agree with this, although the shop may not put the girl on the roster until they have openings. So if regulars are booking her out without being shown on a roster then the shop does not put her on the roster because they just get abused by people annoyed that they cannot book her. So they only post the girl on the roster when there is an opening.- IMHO being very flexible in your available time can help.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I dunno how to be liked by the staff more, other than spend more money xD They know my face, even say "hey again mate, how ya doing?" plus they've mentioned reading my reviews.
    Even had a VIP card for a while, was juuuust under frequently enough though, thing expired, though they renewed it anyway for another cycle cuz they're bros.
    Yet I'm in the same boat lol, two "she's fully booked" for both K Jessie AND T Crystal, each. Figured they are indeed fully booked, but only in one of Crystal's shifts have the hours been short.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    After trying to book Jessica again tonight after the roster being available for 2 mins and to be told she is fully booked instantly I am fed up with the lack of respect and transparency!

I don't need to see Jessica as much as she doesn't need to see me.

But as a regular customer who shells out $260 plus on Ginza Girls I am fed up with this poor treatment and lack of respect!

I will find other options unless Ginza improves its approach......
    Hey bro, what time did you try to book? I notice the roster was up early yesterday, at 5:09pm. It usually goes up after 6pm or even 7pm.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    A couple years ago I heard Ginza had a really popular Chinese girl (cant remember the name and I didnt try her), anyways her regulars would make 2 or 3 hour timeslot bookings! So if a girl worked an 8 hour shift, 3 customers could fully book her out. I’m amazed at the amount of time and money some people have!
    And for those wondering if its 3 hours of sex, the answer is no. Most of the time is spent chatting with the girls!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Hey bro, what time did you try to book? I notice the roster was up early yesterday, at 5:09pm. It usually goes up after 6pm or even 7pm.
    Unsure exactly as I delete texts but go through the wait refresh wait refresh interval process usually some time after 5 until I get an update.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    A couple years ago I heard Ginza had a really popular Chinese girl (cant remember the name and I didnt try her), anyways her regulars would make 2 or 3 hour timeslot bookings! So if a girl worked an 8 hour shift, 3 customers could fully book her out. I’m amazed at the amount of time and money some people have!
    And for those wondering if its 3 hours of sex, the answer is no. Most of the time is spent chatting with the girls!
    Exactly this! $300 is a drop in the ocean for some of them some even book up the whole day

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    They most likely have their VIPs or regulars they know and allow them to book way in advanced. If you're unable to book her no matter how hard you try probably means there's some sort of prioritisation in which you're not high on the list.

Think of it the other way round. By the time you get a timeslot to see her. She'd fucked tonnes of men and she'll just be really tired.
    VIP'S in a brothel?? Classic oxymoron.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast