Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Are students back?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've noticed shops I frequent have more new faces in the last two months. Not sure if they're just from other shops or NTI.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by DanDan88 View Post
    I've noticed shops I frequent have more new faces in the last two months. Not sure if they're just from other shops or NTI.
    Travellers around the country, just reaching or returning on their loop..

Quote Originally Posted by PervySage View Post
    Yes real uni students who will quarantine in university accommodation?

These are not the usual students to work in this industry but who knows.

The private college students are the ones we are waiting for 🤣.
    You are right, the financial support will come from respective universities, not those “English language schools for student visa”! So one would assume these students are returning for genuine University degrees which commands a much higher fees thus the Uni are willing to fork out the subsidies in airfares and hotel quarantine upfront for the long term gains. This is Not to say there will be no working girls among these Uni students. But not quite the main stream supply of WLs or MLs from all those language colleges and working holiday visas!

But unlike most of you guys, I don’t really punt that much these days (getting old........ lol) and I’ll be happy just to see my regulars on a rotating basis for some quickies ! Each to his of course !!

However, I would still love to have my fountain of youth and lust for natural big tits re-ignited by a new Bonnie, Emma, Miko or Nina !!

That’s just me

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Many punters are complaining that new Asian talent is not arriving from overseas. However there are many Asian girls in our community. Hit the town last night and Asian girls everywhere. If only some of these girls decided to enter this industry then punters wouldn't be disappointed.
    "If only"..., exactly.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DanDan88 View Post
    some said they came from other states.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123