Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brandy at Chatswood 60

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Brandy at Chatswood 60

Hi everyone,

Has anyone seen Brandy at Chatswood 60 recently? How is her service now?
    I have seen her back when she still worked at Kelly Five Dock as Nicky. Her body was amazing, tight and busty, and it was probably the best bbbj i have ever had 🤤
    Just wondering if she is still the same as it would take me more than an hour to get to Chatswood 🥲
    Appreciate for all of your help in advance.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Brandi was fucking amazing when I saw her a couple of months back. All of the things you mentioned, I can confirm.

She hasn't been working for a couple of months, in shops anyway, won't go into reasons why - not sure if she will go back to 60.......

Hey Raybo bro would love to see brandy again. Can you point in right direction please, PM?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSeven View Post
    Hey Raybo bro would love to see brandy again. Can you point in right direction please, PM?
    I second this. Would be much appreciated

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah would definitely appreciate it.

I think she is seeing a few regs here and there privately and not working too hard, keeps going on about a boyfriend lol. I messaged her yesterday to see where she's at and haven't heard back.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    I think she is seeing a few regs here and there privately and not working too hard, keeps going on about a boyfriend lol. I messaged her yesterday to see where she's at and haven't heard back.
    Are there any decent cauc girls at this place? Any recommendations?

No worries Raybo keep me updated. I didn’t have the foresight to get her details dammit!

Quote Originally Posted by naughtyprik View Post
    Are there any decent cauc girls at this place? Any recommendations?
    Not sure, but Chanel is definitely on my to do list!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Not sure, but Chanel is definitely on my to do list!
    Most reviews I have seen of her pointed to her erratic and strange behaviour, big time waster. I have seen her in a roster she doesn't look bad but I haven't pulled the trigger myself.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Channel started working at 42G a couple of shifts ( initiaaly as Chanel and then changed her name to Georgia from Russia!) and was kicked out after getting plenty of complaints from punters.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Save your money. She really isn't well. Several times in the last year I have made an arrangement to see her privately and Two times she has cancelled when I've gotten there. She used to look quite good but she now over applies makeup and the two times I had gotten through to see her she had seem unkempt. Based on the first time I ever saw her at Willoughby road to the present day, I'm guessing about 5 years? She has gone down hill dramatically.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by unfolded_squid View Post
    Save your money. She really isn't well. Several times in the last year I have made an arrangement to see her privately and Two times she has cancelled when I've gotten there. She used to look quite good but she now over applies makeup and the two times I had gotten through to see her she had seem unkempt. Based on the first time I ever saw her at Willoughby road to the present day, I'm guessing about 5 years? She has gone down hill dramatically.
    She hitting the crystal pistol? Saw a comment on her pic at 60 artarmon with a punter saying she acting like she was on drugs

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Pity she used to be one of my favourites

Nah, she don't do anymore. There was one guy that got her into it but he is long gone. She actually had some feels for him but realised he was no good. Chenisa has some other issues, both physical and mental.

Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    Channel started working at 42G a couple of shifts ( initiaaly as Chanel and then changed her name to Georgia from Russia!) and was kicked out after getting plenty of complaints from punters.
    Guess I will take one for the team then.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You can read reviews of Chanel in other forums. Her reviews on Chatswood60's website were quite bad that finally management deleted and thrn disabled comments on her page!

I occasionally like a punting challenge. For some reason I don't want to let this one go. But thanks for the warning. Made me realise I haven't punted with a nom Asian girl for a long long time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I just noticed brandy is back on the roster today

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast