Thread: Really good service by Linda in CBD 197

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Really good service by Linda in CBD 197

Called the Sydney CBD 1976 this week and made an appointment for Linda as I read the reviews about her here sometime last month and the shop is just near my office.

Welcomed by the friendly receptionist and took me straight into the room, undressed and laid down waiting for Linda, she's a quiet slim girl with Tone body, around B-Cup, but really attractive as the body shape.

Felt great after talking with her for around 5 minutes and know she does offer some extras, and touch her during the session and get a really good "body communication",m lol.

Overall, the service and personality are absolutely 10/10, and shop is quiet clean and tidy, saw another lady when I was led to the room, she's also pretty, I thought they got some new faces now and better than before.

No photo on their website, but I leave their contact here.

http://sydneymassagewaxing.com.au/
    Tel: 0450 522 742

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    How much was the damage?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by mehtamorph View Post
    How much was the damage?
    I’ve been here and I paid $40 for 30 minutes with the usual tip for part 2. The girl I saw was Candy, short and slim with nice B cups, long straight black hair. Pretty face in a girl next door way. Very friendly and easy to talk to. Said she is Vietnamese.

I’ve also seen Emma, also Viet, who is a tanned beauty,Toned slim size 6 with B cups (?). Gives a great hard massage as well as a very sensual part 2 with good lead up TT.