Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DFK or DATY ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just remember this thread as i remembered an ml i saw for a few times.

One time during the session, we were lfking intensely and it was very intimate. I was planning ing with her down there while lfking.
    Then i went in for daty.
    After a while in daty, i went up for more dfk.
    But she was not having any kind of kissing, even a peck.
    Then she told me she she doesnt kiss after daty, and she doesnt like bjs as well

Thought it was weird as most ml/wls who are okay with soing some services, usualy dont mind the order or if you kiss them after daty.
    I had to ask her why, and she just said she doesnt lie it as its weird cause pee comes from that area.
    From the looks for her down there, she was clean and smelled nice.
    So i had to ask her again, and make sure she is clean down there and that she wasnt worried that any disease downstairs might get transferred upstairs

Lucky enough, afaik and from the looks of things, everything is clean and she just doesnt like the idea of daty into kissing, or bjs. Haha

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Always kissing but it’s rarely happens

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Yeah I'm a kisser also. Haven't had a girl refuse to go back to kissing after DATY but have had a girl change from no kissing to kissing after I have given her oral.

I knew a few Japanese girls (non-wl) who had no qualms with openly saying they wouldn't do or very rarely did bj with boyfriends because it was "dirty" (as in unclean).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12