Thread: Best girls for doubles (pse) 42g / Ginza

Banned

Best girls for doubles (pse) 42g / Ginza

Hey boys, dont hold back here on neg feedback too. Im looking for doubles atm. Plan is to try Celine/Mandy 42g. And Vivi/Cherish 42g. And possibly if can line up Rebecca/Rose Ginza.

Any comments on these or others greatly appreciated in advance. (Inc bosses)

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Have 42G confirmed that those combos are viable? Interesting that Vivi and cherish do doubles.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Wow Reb and Rose double mmmmm I noticed Rose is back on the roster this week. Going to go and visit for sure.

I never had a double at Ginza my question is with the bbbj do they start wiping you down before each one has go?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Nice fantasy
    Good luck with that

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Have 42G confirmed that those combos are viable? Interesting that Vivi and cherish do doubles.

No confirmation by 42g. Just been told chinese with chinese etc.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Asianlust View Post
    No confirmation by 42g. Just been told chinese with chinese etc.
    Ok I would check with them on who can do doubles. Some girls are also not comfortable doing doubles so it's not just a Chinese with Chinese thing.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    Wow Reb and Rose double mmmmm I noticed Rose is back on the roster this week. Going to go and visit for sure.

I never had a double at Ginza my question is with the bbbj do they start wiping you down before each one has go?
    Wipe down every time and new condom every fuck. From what I know Rebecca doesn't do double.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Wipe down every time and new condom every fuck. From what I know Rebecca doesn't do double.
    Condom change I get for sex but what I am asking is for Bbbj do they take turns freely sucking or is there a wipe down. Last time I did a double I had one sucking my balls and the other sucking me off.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    Condom change I get for sex but what I am asking is for Bbbj do they take turns freely sucking or is there a wipe down. Last time I did a double I had one sucking my balls and the other sucking me off.
    I had a double at Roseville Rose they did BBBJ and wipe down as you mentioned, I've asked a couple of different girls at Ginza empire and they all said they wipe down after each girl unfortunately. I've had two girl doubles in my hotel rooms in Bangkok and Pattaya and they don't wipe down at all or even change condoms. I'm not wasting anymore money at Roseville Rose or Ginza Elizabeth st as there are NO stunners in the line up, if anyone can recommended where to find truely HOT Thai or other Asian girls please leave a comment. I understand since the borders have closed we are not getting the same variety as before, I've been punting regularly since 1987 and I've never seen the quality of girls so bad.

Banned
    Some of the girls used to be best service girls are still working but now their service and attitudes have totally changed for the worse. What a pity and this industry does need new blood to keep the momentum going.

I would ask either girl who there friends are and go from there. If the girls you are looking at are friends, then you should be sweet. I always find if the girls are friends, they are always fine for a double.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by One23Four View Post
    Some of the girls used to be best service girls are still working but now their service and attitudes have totally changed for the worse. What a pity and this industry does need new blood to keep the momentum going.
    Welcome to the new covid world. This will stay on for a few years. At the mean time just enjoy what you have.