Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What can possibly go wrong at a private?

Junior Member(有D料到)

What can possibly go wrong at a private?

You can bump into someone you know in the lobby of the building?
    You might get drugged and robbed?
    Worst you might get a photo or video taken thru cctv and get blackmailed?
    There’s no mamas an , someone kicks a big fuss in next room?
    Can’t think of anything else?

Why aren’t there more such privates?.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Probably the most likely is just a bait and switch... but yes, you are right. You could show up and get robbed, or blackmailed (especially if you are in the public eye).

Also, though, and massage and FS shops have this as well, but less likely... you don't know if the girl in a private has been trafficked, or is being forced to be there, or if her passport is being held by somebody. A lot of these places are small operations run by a mamasan or even a family member, but that doesn't mean you might not be exploiting somebody who doesn't want to be there.

Play it safe, if you want a private, just do your homework and make sure it's all good. Otherwise, MS and FS shops are safer for everyone (and probably better as well)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I've known a number of ML over the years and recently that will entertain privately. If you see them a few times so they know your not a crazy, then just ask. The girls are doing this for money and the chance to make all of the money instead of splitting with a shop can result in a private with a girl who eliminates most of the risks.

If you want to do privates with somebody you have never met, then do your research. Bait and switch is rampant.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by naughtyprik View Post
    Always a chance, but easily to overcome.

Unlikely.
    Not worth the hassle unless you were a polly..(or someone famous).

Hey, I can scream louder if required.

How dramatic do you want ?

Why aren’t there more such privates?.[/QUOTE]

Heaps of privates, mainly old mamas, but heck they can be good at times (and very negotiable).

Junior Member(有D料到)

Why aren’t there more such privates?.
    I'm sure there are many situations you have failed to cover.. at the end of the day.. you are punting... everything is a risk..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hhammer33 View Post
    Can end up fucking a ladyboy really.
    Less likely in Aus right.. surely. now i'm worried.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    One time i booked a WL, told me to wait in the lobby. Her pimp came down and picked me up. I sat in a quiet room, paid and waited in the room until she was ready. When she was ready she did not look her pic but wasnt bad still. Did a quick session and then was kicked out as there was another booking. I thought it was quick and felt ripped off but by then i wanted to get out. Looked at my phone, the WL messages me saying she cant find me in the lobby and left the lobby. I realised i went to another WL who was working in the building out of pure coincidence. The building was in the chinatown area, so there must be so much private activity in general due to internationals (back pre covid)

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Can end up fucking a ladyboy really.
    Hell yea, this is real.

I think three times I ended up in a situation. Once I fell for it (oh well), once I got a BJ and walked out, once I ran.

What can you do
    I only got it once, decided to roll with it and had only covered anal sex. No BBBJ, DFK, nothing and made sure of minimal skin contact. Can't be too careful with these people... they are one of the most reckless groups you'll ever find. All of them offer natural service!
    Got my rocks off and got the hell outta there.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    went to a private house Merrylands and the house legit could be blown over by slight wind cause it looks old and busted
    instead was a mess aswell, couldnt believe anyone was living here. Two wl in their 50-60s. Chinese. Ad said they were Japanese...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    These are some serious horror stories I'm reading here about privates. I'm guessing these are the women that don't get picked in a line up at Billy's 143 Marrickville or 295 Ashfield so they have to go rogue private with fake photos. in my opinion the best it's gonna get in terms of affordable pretty-ish girls are places like 227 Broadway, Summerville, MAC and the like.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    went to a private house Merrylands and the house legit could be blown over by slight wind cause it looks old and busted
    instead was a mess aswell, couldnt believe anyone was living here. Two wl in their 50-60s. Chinese. Ad said they were Japanese...
    Hahahaha I know exactly where you mean….the bin chickens in the palm trees out the front are better looking than the women inside

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Hypothetically or actual stories?

Let's see there was the potential sex change girl, the girl who halfway through our session started her period and bled everywhere, the session with the cousin or niece of the actual working girl who may or may not only been a virgin, but also may not have ever seen a dick before, the session where the cat decided to jump up on the bed and roam around while we're going doggy, a few bad bait and switch, the girls who have no idea what you've discussed with the handler and won't give any kind of service that has been agreed, the obvious drug den, the lunatic who won't shut up and then tries to get me to bareback her because she "wants a baby"... That's all that come to mind at the moment.. oh and the girl who halfway through a session needed to lay a massive cable that she courtesy flushed 2 or 3 times but couldnt disguise the hearty "plop *fizz*" sounds that really sounded as though they belonged to a brown bear rather than a petite Asian girl. Not that there was anything wrong with that, just a bit of a mood killer. But if you gotta go...

Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Hypothetically or actual stories?

Let's see there was the potential sex change girl, the girl who halfway through our session started her period and bled everywhere, the session with the cousin or niece of the actual working girl who may or may not only been a virgin, but also may not have ever seen a dick before, the session where the cat decided to jump up on the bed and roam around while we're going doggy, a few bad bait and switch, the girls who have no idea what you've discussed with the handler and won't give any kind of service that has been agreed, the obvious drug den, the lunatic who won't shut up and then tries to get me to bareback her because she "wants a baby"... That's all that come to mind at the moment.. oh and the girl who halfway through a session needed to lay a massive cable that she courtesy flushed 2 or 3 times but couldnt disguise the hearty "plop *fizz*" sounds that really sounded as though they belonged to a brown bear rather than a petite Asian girl. Not that there was anything wrong with that, just a bit of a mood killer. But if you gotta go...
    I think some Jap dudes will actually dig that last one....

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I think some Jap dudes will actually dig that last one....
    I'm sure there would be a video somewhere of a group of Japanese men standing around wanking themselves while some little Japanese cutie drops borries and they all cum on it or something... personally not into poo play AT ALL.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    On the corner near a park?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by krnboy View Post
    On the corner near a park?
    Yep, near Whiteys Workshop.

Banned
    Funnily this has happened to me a few years ago. Made the Wechat contact with a private WL and was asked to wait at the door outside a mansion in the city. I was there 5 minutes earlier.

I saw an attractive well-dressed Asian girl smoking outside and mistakenly thought she was the WL. Naturally I approached her with a bit of confidence and she responded well after the initial Hi. I thought it was early and she was in no hurry. I talked to her some more finding out that she was a Japanese.

After further 10 minutes of talk I asked her whether we should go into her apartment. She said why and she only knew me only 10 minutes. She then told me she was waiting for her taxi. Oh dear.

But my private WL never turned up on that day. Probably double booked herself. I promptly deleted her from the Wechat.

Quote Originally Posted by zoozilla View Post
    Funnily this has happened to me a few years ago. Made the Wechat contact with a private WL and was asked to wait at the door outside a mansion in the city. I was there 5 minutes earlier.

I saw an attractive well-dressed Asian girl smoking outside and mistakenly thought she was the WL. Naturally I approached her with a bit of confidence and she responded well after the initial Hi. I thought it was early and she was in no hurry. I talked to her some more finding out that she was a Japanese.

After further 10 minutes of talk I asked her whether we should go into her apartment. She said why and she only knew me only 10 minutes. She then told me she was waiting for her taxi. Oh dear.

But my private WL never turned up on that day. Probably double booked herself. I promptly deleted her from the Wechat.
    Tragic. You might have got a lot further with that J girl if you hadn't asked to go to her apartment that quickly. I mean to be able to continue for 10 mins after initial chat up, that was a good sign bro!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Tragic. You might have got a lot further with that J girl if you hadn't asked to go to her apartment that quickly. I mean to be able to continue for 10 mins after initial chat up, that was a good sign bro!
    Very true.
    The moral of the story is, Assumption, as they say, is the mother of all fuck ups.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast