Thread: Secret menu Sichuan cuisine

Senior Member(無間使者)

Secret menu Sichuan cuisine

I won't spoil too much on this one but I had no idea there were WL's that were not listed on the roster at 42G. Usually when a girl wants privacy they just upload fake photos to give the punters an idea of what they're getting themselves into but this girl doesn't even want her name listed. So naturally out of curiosity I decided to go in and see for myself.

As much as I want to give my review I feel like I should leave a bit of mystery and let you punters decide whether you want to sample the offering and/or check her out in a line up. She mentioned that she's usually working on a Monday or Friday but you can always message the shop and check with them and get more details.

Happy punting people.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyJ View Post
    I won't spoil too much on this one but I had no idea there were WL's that were not listed on the roster at 42G. Usually when a girl wants privacy they just upload fake photos to give the punters an idea of what they're getting themselves into but this girl doesn't even want her name listed. So naturally out of curiosity I decided to go in and see for myself.

As much as I want to give my review I feel like I should leave a bit of mystery and let you punters decide whether you want to sample the offering and/or check her out in a line up. She mentioned that she's usually working on a Monday or Friday but you can always message the shop and check with them and get more details.

Happy punting people.
    Secret menu?!? Intriguing…

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper View Post
    Secret menu?!? Intriguing…
    Yeah when I asked who was available and I saw a name not on the roster I was very curious. I thought it was a typo or an accident

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I reckon it’s Sophie.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    might have to check this out.